Card Trader Deck

When buying from shops, what is your preferred payment method?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When buying from shops, what is your preferred payment method?

• Reps

If you know anything about the metagame, then you would know that it just means Machine Beatdown, Monarchs, Circle, and Gadgets. This deck has none of that.

I made this deck after thinking of ways to use Card Trader at it's full potential. If you see this deck elsewhere, it's probably because of cryptomnesia. This is in the advance format of Sept. 1st

Monsters:

* Thunder Dragon x3

* Volcanic Shell x3

* Ojama Black x2

* Ojama Green x2

* Ojama Yellow x2

* Snipe Hunter

* Sangan

* Magician of Faith

* Marshmallon

* Spirit Reaper

* D.D. Warrior Lady

* Breaker the Magical Warrior

* Cybernectic Magician x2

* Jinzo x2

Spells:

* Card Trader x3

* Ojamagic x3

* Lightning Vortex x2

* Card Destruction

* Book of Moon

* Mystical Space Typhoon

* Premature Burial

* Nobleman of Crossout x2

Traps:

* Call of the Haunted

* Mirror Force

* Torrential Tribute

I will go though the cards, except for the obvious staples.

Thunder Dragon:

This card is an automatic +1, and you can later return the two other TDs to your deck via Card Trader, or use them as discard fodder.

Volcanic Shell:

This card is great with Card Trader: just discard it and use it's effect to get another Volcanic Shell to return to your deck through Card Trader. You can get 1 extra card per turn by just paying 500 Life Points.

Ojamas and Ojamagic:

Ojamagic is an amzing card. Discard it or let it be destroyed by your opponent and you can get 3 more cards! That's 4 cards in one!

Snipe Hunter:

Snipe Hunter = Cheap Monster, Spell, and Trap removal. If Card Trader is going too slow, then just blast your Ojamas and Thunder Dragons through him.

Spirit Reaper/Marshmallon:

Spirit Reaper has more ATK; Marshmallon has more DEF. Spirit Reaper can Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand; Marshmallon can do 1000 damage to your opponent and is not destroyed by Shrink. But they have something in common; they stall and make perfect Tribute Fodder.

Cybernectic Magician:

This card has unlimited uses. It goes face-to-face with your opponent's Monarchs and Jinzo, but that doesn’t matter if you have a card in your hand. CM can take down any monster, and pump up any of your monsters. When you're real desperate you can just summon your Ojama Yellow and, before you know it, he's a 2000 ATK beatstick.

Jinzo:

Jinzo can win the game by himself as long as your opponent doesn't use a Monarch, Smashing Ground, or D.D. Assailant against you. But when he dies, he would have taken as many of your opponent's cards and Life Points down with him. After that, you still have your Card Trader engine to fall back on.

Card Trader:

The spine of my deck. This card lets you throw back your Ojamas, Bullets, and Dragons to get more cards. If 1 card per turn is too slow, then just play another Card Trader for extra speed.

Lightning Vortex:

Excelent Monster removal. This card easily creates card advantage.

Card Destruction:

With Thunder Dragons and Ojamas, why in the world would you not need this card?

Forced Requisition is in my Side Deck instead of my Main deck for 2 reasons. The first reason is that I run 2 Jinzos and most opponents run at least 1. The second reason is that many people still run Dark World decks. If your opponent doesn't run Dark World or Jinzos, then I think this card deserves a good spot in the deck, as it completely wipes out your opponent's hand.

Please give me your comments and suggestions, especially for what cards I should put in my Side Deck. I personally think my deck is tournament worthy. Please tell me what you think.

Archived