GIMP tut on holos, inverts, recolors, dark synchros, gold stickers, Tv Yugioh Cards, and more! Works with MS Paint!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um.. The template for the booster comes out as the duelest genisis booster pack (That you made). Is it supposed to be that? Also' date=' PSD's won't work on the GIMP (or at least mine). It said error.

[/quote']

Get the GIMP update. ^_^ that might be it.

And it's supposed to be duelist genesis, but you must edit it. That's why it says to edit the template.

@Computerwhiz98It still won't work. It says unsupported compression mode: then some numbers. And I was looking forward to those boosters. Darn.

I thought you said the boosters were updated, not the GIMP update. I will go try that.

What GIMP update. There are so many updates. Could you give me a link.

P.S. I gave GIMP 2.6.2. Is that the problem. I tried to update that, but it was too complicated.

All this stuff is basic knowledge' date=' but I'm sure n00bs can learn from it.

Just I feel that when I'm reading it, it feels like you're shouting it at me, I don't know why.

[/quote']

1. 100% Spartan

2. I liek mudkipz Caps, if you notice, I used capitalized words quite a bit.

3. I'm dangerous because I do this to people who annoy me.

sparta.gif

That's pretty much why I seem like I scream in it. ^-^

I'm new and all but i made one better than the one you made in your example' date=' I would Show it but... I don't know how to.

[/quote']

Exactly what did you make?

And I told step by step how. You should know. So I highly doubt it's better. Sorry. =(

BTW, it might be bad because it was made as a 3 to early 5 Star. Then I started to update it.

Thx the holo 1 was real easy but when i tried it only alittle bit of the pic was holoed

heres my imagehttp://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/wolfberserker/WhiteArmedDragon.png

do i have to resize it or what

this what it looks like i need the whole image to be holo not just the center

pictce.png

Thx the holo 1 was real easy but when i tried it only alittle bit of the pic was holoed

heres my imagehttp://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/wolfberserker/WhiteArmedDragon.png

pictce.png

Well, you resize it. The holo sheet.

pictce.png

Well' date=' you resize it. The holo sheet.

[/quote']

nevermind im good i resized the pic, as you prob know

Archived