Yu-Gi-Oh! : Descent of the Corrupted Angels (Ch.4 Up)

Luna Diviner

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

Chapter 4 - Spread your wings! Divine Dragon of Darkness

The world was never peaceful. On the cold ground lay three beaten heroes and three beaten villains. It ended as quickly as it happened, in under a second. A quick fireball from the jaw of the powerful dragon knocked them out cold. Maybe even killed them. The dragon had flown away as soon as it had done its dirty work. At every crime seen, their will always be evidence. Something was watching the dragon from above, on a large pillar. A Vampire.

The giant purple creature standing on the pillar, leapt from its post onto the dragon. The Vampire began pulling at the dragon's wings, pulling it down towards the ground. The dragon began screaming and firing deathly balls of flame randomly in the sky.

It was that time of year, when the Vampires and the Dragons began to fight. Not too far away in a temple, a master of the martial arts began to practice; a Fuda was stuck to its face. The undead martial artist was forever locked in the same state of mind. It always wanted a battle, it always trained, waiting for an opponent to come but it never happened. That was the life of Master Kyonshee after his death, many would feel lucky to return from the dead but Master Kyonshee's new life was worse than death itself. "Why live for nothing?” Master Kyonshee would always say to himself but now he found a purpose. To look after the egg of a creature he had found in the forest but what he didn't know was that the egg was a living time bomb. The dragon's had a prophecy, when the egg would hatch. A duel would begin, sparking the end of the 1000-year war between the Vampires and the Dragons. Something was watching Master Kyonshee, waiting for the egg to hatch and when it would, that thing would strike.

It broke open, the head of what would end the war popped out, the Red Eyes Black Chick. It began looking around. Master Kyonshee was over joyed but his time was nearly up. Luster Dragon flew into the temple, "It's the end Kyonshee. I challenge you to a turbo duel, if you don't either run away or defeat me before I reach you, then you will die."

"Please don't kill me, who will look after the newborn,” he asked.

"The newborn is a dragon, the enemy of the Vampires. We shall take care of it after your death, now run. The duel will begin now!" shouted Luster Dragon.

START OF TURBO DUEL

Luster Dragon: The higher my SPC, the faster I will chase you. Defeat me before I reach you! I start, by drawing my opening hand. I draw and I summon Red Eyes Black Chick. I send it to the graveyard to Special Summon, Red Eyes Black Dragon! Now I Tribute my Red Eyes Black Dragon for Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, which gains 600 extra attack points because I have two dragons in my graveyard, making it have a grand total of 3000 attack points!

Kyonshee: What?! A 3000-attack power monster on your first turn?

Luster Dragon: Because this is my first turn, I cannot attack you. So I end my turn.

Master Kyonshee: I draw a card. I summon Pyramid Turtle and I activate Creature Swap! So now I have your Dragon and you have my turtle! Now my dragon, attack Pyramid Turtle!

Luster Dragon: Oh damn. You've done well but it will take a lot more to defeat me.

Master Kyonshee: Oh will it, when Pyramid Turtle is sent to the graveyard I get to Special Summon a Zombie-Type monster with a DEF of 2000 or less from my deck! I summon Ryu Kokki! Now attack him directly! Unluckily for me because I don't have any Dragons in my graveyard, Red Eyes' attack power is only at 2400. So you have 400 Life Points left.

Luster Dragon: I summon, Armed Dragon lvl3 and I activate Creature Swap to hand control of my creature to you, and you must hand control of a monster you control to me.

Kyonshee: Well I hand control of my Ryu Kokki to you.

Luster Dragon: Now Ryu Kokki, destroy Armed Dragon lvl3. I end my turn.

Kyonshee: I active Book of Life, I special summon my Pyramid Turtle and I remove your Red Eyes Black Dragon from play. Now Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, destroy his Ryu Kokki.

Luster Dragon: How ignorant, that cost your most powerful monster.

Kyonshee: Is it ignorant? Pyramid Turtle, attack!

END OF TURBO DUEL

Master Kyonshee had won the duel but was the war really over. Maybe if he took care of the Red Eyes Black Chick it may grow to be the only dragon to ever help the Vampires. The future held the answer to many questions and Master Kyonshee just had to wait.

An entire episode without Honest, Reficule or Kuraz.

Archived