1 member has voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

494 years old

no wonder your gramer all the time

gramer gramer gramer............

You are the reason people like us a treated badly on teh internetz. Because you phail, you make 11 year olds look bad. Shut your mouth and know your place, that is kept away in a locked crate. Where you shall be let out for small periods of time in which you shall be given the chance to eat your small portion of food which you must eat even if you don't want to! I mean what the heck does gramer mean? You make me ashamed to be 11. You make me ashamed to be on the same site as you.

494 years old

You are the reason people like us a treated badly on teh internetz. Because you phail' date=' you make 11 year olds look bad. Shut your mouth and know your place, that is kept away in a locked crate. Where you shall be let out for small periods of time in which you shall be given the chance to eat your small portion of food which you must eat even if you don't want to! I mean what the heck does gramer mean? You make me ashamed to be 11. You make me ashamed to be on the same site as you.

[/quote']

Wow, that's deep.

17, turning 18 on January 10th! yay!

494 years old

You are the reason people like us a treated badly on teh internetz. Because you phail' date=' you make 11 year olds look bad. Shut your mouth and know your place, that is kept away in a locked crate. Where you shall be let out for small periods of time in which you shall be given the chance to eat your small portion of food which you must eat even if you don't want to! I mean what the heck does gramer mean? You make me ashamed to be 11. You make me ashamed to be on the same site as you.

[/quote']

^ Truefax.

I am 13, and hating life.

Archived