Lock NAO!

●The True Riku●

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin:Fine i play burial of the forgotten which lets me summon 1 level 5 monster from my deck and now i choose ice gladiator 2100/1600 and he deals 500 life points to you but my burial cards forces him to be destroyed next turn and now i sacrafice him to summon ice guardian.and now i play 2 cards face down.Your move!170879un1.jpg

kevin:biggest mistake youll ever MAKE!this duel is over!I ACTIVATE BLIZZARD WHICH DESTROYS ALL CARDS ON THE FIELD AND YOU TAKE 500 POINTS OF DAMAGE FOR EACH SPELL OR TRAP DESTROYED!7500-2500=5000 and now i sacrafice my gaurdian to summon evil snowman and now i remove both ice monsters in my grave to summon ice wolf and all cards on the field are destroyed and now i play glacial mountains to raise its attack to 4000 and now i play axe of despair to raise ice wolf to 5000 now attack!5000-5000=0 that will teach you not to get me mad.*walks away*

OOC :Sense he actvated on his turn the trap does not work because of Magic Jammer effect but then again you summoned a monster and the put down five cards how did you actave Magic Jammer if you don't have any cards in your hand on his Jacks turn ?

Stephen:Listen guys your suppose to be working together not fighting come on this realy is not even needed.

Archived