The "Easter Egg" and "Bad Egg" cards. The first cards I've written here.

Mysty

I've made an Archetype of cards called the "Easter Egg" and "Bad Egg" cards. I'll answer expected questions at the end and give the basic idea of what the cards are supposed to work. Sorry in advance that the document is so long, I shortened it as much as possible. Here are those cards:

Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt

Field Spell

Once per turn, you can activate an "Easter Egg" or "Bad Egg" Continuous Spell from your Deck. Once per turn, you can remove an "Easter Egg" Continuous Spell you control from play.

NOTE: To save space, I'll put the basic format of each of the "Easter Egg" Continuous Spells here and what goes in the blank slot below the name:

Easter Egg [number]

Continuous Spell

This card can only be activated while "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt" is on the field. Once per turn, you can activate this effect:

*_________________________

Anyway, keeping that in mind, here are the cards:

Easter Egg 1

*You gain 500 Life Points.

Easter Egg 2

*Your opponent loses 500 Life Points.

Easter Egg 3

*Draw 1 card.

Easter Egg 4

*Your opponent discards 1 card.

Easter Egg 5

*Pay 1500 Life Points. You draw up to 2 cards.

Easter Egg 6

*Discard 2 cards. You gain 1500 Life Points.

Easter Egg 7

*Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Easter Egg 8

*Destroy 1 spell or trap your opponent controls.

Easter Egg 9

*You gain 250 Life Points. Your opponent loses 250 Life Points.

Easter Egg 10

*Special Summon a Level 3 or higher monster from your hand. Your opponent may Special Summon a monster from his/her deck whose level is 2 levels lower than the monster you Special Summoned.

Scavenger Hunt Complete!

Normal Spell

Activate only when you control and 10 of your "Easter Egg" Continuous Spells with different names are removed from play by "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt". Activate "Trophy Egg" from your hand or Deck, then destroy "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt".

Trophy Egg

Continuous Spell

This card can only be activated by "Scavenger Hunt Complete!". You can activate the effect of each "Easter Egg" Continuous Spell you have removed from play once per turn.

Trophy Egg Hatch

Counter Trap

Activate only when a "Trophy Egg" you control is destroyed. Special Summon "Easter Baby Dragon" from your hand or Deck.

Easter Baby Dragon

EARTH

Level 2

[Dragon / Effect]

If this card was Special Summoned by "Trophy Egg Hatch", when this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon "Young Child Easter Dragon" from your hand.

ATK 650 DEF 500

Young Child Easter Dragon

EARTH

Level 4

[Dragon / Effect]

If this card was Special Summoned by "Easter Baby Dragon", when this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon "Young Adult Easter Dragon" from your hand or Graveyard.

ATK 1650 DEF 1000

Young Adult Easter Dragon

EARTH

Level 6

[Dragon / Effect]

If this card is Special Summoned by "Young Child Easter Dragon", when this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon "Mature Adult Easter Dragon" from your hand or either player's Graveyard.

ATK 2250 DEF 1500

Mature Adult Easter Dragon

EARTH

Level 8

[Dragon / Effect]

If this card is Special Summoned by "Young Adult Easter Dragon", when this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon "Easter Elder Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or either player's Graveyard.

ATK 2850 DEF 2000

Easter Elder Dragon

EARTH

Level 10

[Dragon / Effect]

If this card is Special Summoned by "Mature Adult Easter Dragon," increase the ATK of all Dragon-type monsters you control, except "Easter Elder Dragon", by the ATK of this card.

ATK 1550 DEF 3000

Those are the "Easter Egg" cards. Now for the "Bad Egg" cards.

NOTE: To save space, I'll write the format of each "Bad Egg" Continuous Spell here and I'll fill in the space below the name. Here's the format:

Bad Egg [number]

Continuous Spell

This card can only be activated while "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt" is on the field. During your Standby Phase, ______________________, and then you can remove this card from play. During your End Phase, control of this card shifts to your opponent.

Anyway, keeping that format in mind, here we go:

Bad Egg 1

you lose 200 Life Points

Bad Egg 2

give control of a monster you control to your opponent

Bad Egg 3

give control of a Continuous Spell or Continuous Trap you control, except a "Bad Egg" Continuous Spell, to your opponent

Bad Egg 4

send a card from your hand to your Graveyard

Bad Egg 5

your opponent can Special Summon a Level 4 monster from his/her hand

Bad Egg 6

send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard

Bad Egg 7

your opponent draws a card

Bad Egg 8

remove a card in your Graveyard from the game

Bad Egg 9

your opponent gains 300 Life Points

Bad Egg 10

give control of a Set card you control to your opponent

Bad Egg Quarantine Complete!

Normal Spell

Activate only when you have 10 "Bad Egg" Continuous Spells with different names removed from play by their own effects. Activate a "Quarantine Reward Egg" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Quarantine Reward Egg

Continuous Spell

This card can only be activated by "Bad Egg Quarantine Complete!". Negate the effects of "Bad Egg" Continuous Spells. Once per turn, you can gain 800 Life Points.

Quarantine Reward Egg Hatch

Counter Trap

Activate only when a "Quarantine Reward Egg" you control is destroyed. Special Summon "Rotten Baby Dragon" in Attack Position from your hand or Deck.

Rotten Baby Dragon

DARK

Level 2

[Dragon / Effect]

This card can be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Quarantine Reward Egg Hatch". When this card is Summoned, you lose 200 Life Points. During each Standby Phase, you lose 200 Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you lose 400 Life Points, then Special Summon "Young Child Rotten Dragon" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard, in Attack Position.

ATK 1500 DEF 0

Young Child Rotten Dragon

DARK

Level 4

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Rotten Baby Dragon". When this card is Summoned, you lose 400 Life Points. During each End Phase, you lose 400 Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle, you lose 800 Life Points, then Special Summon "Young Adult Rotten Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, in Attack Position.

ATK 2600 DEF 0

Young Adult Rotten Dragon

DARK

Level 6

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Young Child Rotten Dragon". When this card is Summoned, you lose 600 Life Points. During each End Phase, you lose 600 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, you lose 1200 Life Points, then Special Summon "Mature Adult Rotten Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, in Attack Position.

ATK 2900 DEF 0

Mature Adult Rotten Dragon

DARK

Level 8

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Young Adult Easter Dragon". When this card is Summoned, you lose 800 Life Points. During each End Phase, you lose 800 Life Points. When this card is removed from the field, you lose 1600 Life Points, then Special Summon "Rotten Elder Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, in Attack Position.

ATK 3100 DEF 0

Rotten Elder Dragon

DARK

Level 10

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Mature Adult Rotten Dragon". All Dragon-type monsters gain ATK equal to their DEF.

ATK 0 DEF 4100

Anyway, sorry for the annoyingly long post, but these are my "Egg" cards. Here are how some of my cards are SUPPOSED to work, so feel free to change the wording:

-While "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt" is on the field, you CAN activate "Easter Egg" and "Bad Egg" Continuous Spells from your hand, as well as 1 from your deck every turn. Also, only YOU can activte the effects of the field spell.

-I made the "Egg Hatch" cards high in Spell Speed so that they are harder to negate.

-Activating a continuous spell from the deck is like activating "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" from your deck with "Last Resort".

-"Easter Egg" Storyline: You hear of a scavenger hunt and get eggs with magical powers. The "Easter Eggs" fill up your hands (zones) until you have to put them in your treasure box (remove from play zone). Eventually, they are all in the box and you win the Scavenger Hunt and get the trophy egg. Eventually it will hatch and grow up to be a great dragon.

-"Bad Egg" Storyline: Whole on that Scavenger Hunt, you come across "Bad Eggs" (during your Standby Phase while you control them) and do something bad. You can choose to move them from that place (control shifting to the opponent) or destroy them (remove from play). When all 10 are destroyed, you get the Quarantine Reward Egg. Eventually, it hatches, and the dragon grows, but it hurts you in the process.

-The Bad Eggs are mostly for mind games while the Easter Eggs are straightforward.

I'll answer your other questions when I can. I hope these cards are good in your eyes. Anyway, also look for the "Kingdom" cards I'm making, they'll soon be posted under Written Cards.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived