LOCK!

●The True Riku●

Kevin is everyone alright. Stephen:Yeah i think we all are. Zax:Everyone get your duel disks and lets check outside. Ami:Ohno a magma invader troop has spotted us! Yuhi:Guys ill duel him you go on without me. Zax:Yuhi are you sure you can take this guy on by yourself? Yuhi:Yeah just go! The rest of the gang runs off. DUEL! Yuhi:I activate dark magic curtain to special summon Dark magician.I play 2 cards face down and end my turn. Magma invader:I set one monster face down and play the spell volcanic catastrophe which lets me sacrafice 2 monsters on the field to special summon one level 5 monster from my hand and i choose volcanic hammerer [2400/1700] attack him directly. Yuhi:I activate magic cylinder which sends your attack back to you and brings your life points down to 1600.My turn i activate monster reborn to bring back dark magician.Now i activate magic formula and book of secret arts to raise my magicians att attack to 3500.Destroy his hammerer and bring his life points to 700.Now i activate magic strike which makes you take damage equal to my magicians attack. Slowly the magma invader begins to melt and yuhi eventualy catches up with the gang and they continue their journey. TO BE CONTINUED....

Kevin is everyone alright. Stephen:Yeah i think we all are. Zax:Everyone get your duel disks and lets check outside. Ami:Ohno a magma invader troop has spotted us! Yuhi:Guys ill duel him you go on without me. Zax:Yuhi are you sure you can take this guy on by yourself? Yuhi:Yeah just go! The rest of the gang runs off. DUEL! Yuhi:I activate dark magic curtain to special summon Dark magician.I play 2 cards face down and end my turn. Magma invader:I set one monster face down and play the spell volcanic catastrophe which lets me sacrafice 2 monsters on the field to special summon one level 5 monster from my hand and i choose volcanic hammerer [2400/1700]

Archived