Yu-Gi-Oh Rise of Ultimate Hero - Chapter 1

daxinator

I'm making a new YGO fan-fic call rise of Ultimate Hero. Where a boy must duel people on his journey to find a city called Metropolis which he saw on TV so he goes on adventure to get the card that is protected by the one dueler who cannot be defeated.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning (Part 1)

"Matt, honey breakfast is ready" his mother said, "Coming mom" he replied. He walks downstairs and eats breakfast he walks out the door and onto school. He sees far up ahead the school he goes to and, sees the kids going into the door. He runs to his class quickly but silent as mouse. He sits down and sees one of the bullies glaring at him the guy names Tyler throws and airplane at him. Matt opens the paper plane and reads it. In his mind this is what it say: I want to duel you at 3:00 PM after school be there unless your chicken out!

He rips it and throws it into the trash. The teacher sees what Tyler was handing to Gwen. "A note" she said as she grabs it "Tyler would you like to stand in front of the class and read your note"? she asked him, Tyler walks up to the front of the class ashamed he looks at it and reads it aloud. "Hey pass it on to the whole class Gwen, I'm going to duel after school at 3 PM against, Matt he loses its going to be a beating". He finshes it and returns to his seat. At 2:30 PM they were at lunch. "Remember Matt you'll get a beating if you lose". Tyler said staring at him with hate in his eyes. "I'll beat you anytime, anywhere, in any situation". Matt replied, glaring back at him as they both go sit down at their own tables. It reached 3 o'clock and the security guards where out on the campus.

Matt walks out the door as the bell rings and sees a group of kids on black top. "Ready loser" Tyler asks, "I'm ready" Matt replies. (I only have twelve card so far)

"Ok loser you go first" Tyler said, he looks at his hand and pulls out a card. "I summon Ninja of Life". he said

wk595.jpg

"Now I end my turn" he said. "My turn I'll summon Dark Wave Warrior".

500/1000

"Now its your turn" Tyler said, "Ninja of Life effect is my choice, for every Light-type monster on the field this card's ATK and DEF increase by 200 points. Any last words."

ATK: 1100/ DEF: 1400

Dark Wave Warrior was destroyed!

"Now before this turn ends I sacrifice my Ninja of Life and Tribute Summon Ninja of Destruction". he said,

2zdrfgg.jpg

"Now I put a faced down card and summon Cuddle Bear".

ATK: 0 DEF: 0

"I'll use its effect any card that has an increasing effect will decrease the points back by 100."

"Now I'll end my turn" Tyler said, "You've got to be kidding cuddle bear that's one of the worst monster cards ever don't even call it a monster card". Matt said laughing, "I'll pass my turn" still laughing. "I'll now activate Cuddle Bear's Fury. Now I'll let you go" Tyler said. Matt looked at a little purple teddy bear as it oversized its self 30 times it normal size. "I'll activate Oversized Malfunction". The purple scary bear turned back to a little purple teddybear and the Cuddle Bear's Fury card was destroyed. "Seems you have 500 Life Points left why did you make it so easy for me to beat you". Matt said "Ninja of Destruction attack". he shouts as Ninja of Destruction grabs Cuddle Bear and rips it in half. Tyler felt chest pain and lost the duel. "How does it feel to be defeated"? Matt asked Tyler as he picks him up.

"I want a rematch some other time no one rips cuddle bear in half". he replied, "I'll beat you to the floor next time" he said "Oh really, Ninja of Destruction I summon you". Matt said as a ninja popped out and started to chase Tyler. What Tyler doesn't know its a shadow.

Up Next

Chapter 2 : Leaving the City

Archived