Bleach Role Play: Rise of the Skeletal Angel Part 2 |Ended!| |Lock please!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Sorry i'm late, i didn't realise how many posts would have been posted in a day...crikey, yesterday, it was 7 pages and now irs 13! Sheesh!

Tetsuo: *Runs into room, and to his suprise he sees Ron* WTF??? RON? I thought he was dead? hay Ro-oh wait, if i try to talk to him, he'll just post something like "Cant talk since hes asleep"...Wait, is he asleep or dead? After the amount of times hes died, i cant tell anymore...

Tetsuo: *Sees Yuki asleep* Haaaaay...whos the babe?

Tetsuo:...Ron, when i was out investigating about my captains death, i found that Nick wasn't the one who killed him...it was you! Now before you start freaking out, i think i might know why. When you said you were out for revenge against the ones who killed your parents, i found that when i looked through some detailed reports left by Aizen, i found that at one point Arturo had tricked you into thinking that my captain and the other soul reapers were responsible for your paranets death.

*paused for a second, letting Ron take this in*

Tetsuo: You killed my captain, but i can imagine that eventually, you realised that Arturo was responsible for your parents death. I understand how angry you must feel about your parents death, as i to, am angry about my captains death.

*Walks towards the other end of the room*

Tetsuo: My captain...was like a farther to me. He had always seen much in me, and suported me despite the fact that i was weaker when i first started trianing to become a soul reaper. I can imagine your parents gave you that support as well, right up to the very end.

*Turns around to Ron*

Tetsuo: If you want revenge on Arturo, then promise me this. 1. You let him live lomng enough for me to ask him about his sinister plans, and 2. After we kill him, stop this isane quest for revenge. Your parents won't want you to be like this, nor do I.

Tetsuo: *Walks right up to Ron* And finally, i ask you this; will you help me with the mission that my Captain gave me as his dying wish?

Archived