Written Duel!: Haou Devil 12 vs. Wolfy Eddy

Haou Devil 12

Who do you think will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Haou Devil 12
    • Wolfy Eddy

Welcome YCM's to the first written duel in this thread. Just so you know he didn't actually challenge me, this is a dramatization of a duel against me and Wolfy Eddy. Let me know if you enjoy this.

Duel!

Me! LP 8000/Wolfy Eddy LP 8000

Haou Devil 12: Turn 1

I draw. I summon "Chaos Spirit Searon"(ATK/600 DEF/800), then I play the Quick-Play Spell "Double Summon" which let's me summon another monster from my hand. I Special Summon "Chaos Spirit Lava"(ATK/1600 DEF/1000), then I activate "Chaos Spirit Lava"(s) effect:(While this card is on the field, if "Chaos Spirit Searon" or "Chaos Spirit Blaze Searon" are on the field, this card takes the effect of 1 "Chaos Spirit Searon" or "Chaos Spirit Blaze Searon" on the field.), so since "Chaos Spirit Searon" is on the field "Chaos Spirit Lava" takes its effect. I play 1 card face down and end my turn.

Me! LP 8000/Wolfy Eddy LP 8000

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 2

I draw. I summon "Ban'yuu Beast-Star Dragon"(ATK/200 DEF/300), then I also play a "Double Summon" Quick-Play Spell to summon "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost"(ATK/1000 DEF/1800). Now i'm tuning "Ban'yuu Beast-Star Dragon" with "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost" to Synchro Summon "Lunar-Frozen Sea"(ATK/2500 DEF/1900) and thanks to "Lunar-Frozen Sea"(s) effect I can Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower WATER "Lunar" monster from my Graveyard. Now "Lunar-Frozen Sea" attack "Chaos Spirit Searon". (Haou Devil 12 counters:"I activate the trap "Chaos Barrier", if I have a "Chaos Spirit" monster on my side of the field, I can negate 1 attack from my opponent's monster.), then i'll attack with "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost" instead. (Me! LP 7900/Wolfy Eddy LP 8000). I play 1 card face down and end my turn.

Me! LP 7900/Wolfy Eddy LP 8000

Haou Devil 12: Turn 3

I draw. I summon "Chaos Synchron"(ATK/1000 DEF/1200) and I play the spell "Gift of Forgiveness", so you discard 3 cards from your hand and I draw 3 cards from my Deck. Now i'm tuning "Chaos Synchron" with "Chaos Spirit Lava" to Synchro Summon "Stardust Warrior"(ATK/2500 DEF/2100), and thanks to "Chaos Synchron"(s) effect, "Stardust Warrior" gains 1000 ATK (2500 + 1000 = 3500 ATK). Now "Stardust Warrior" attack his "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost". (Me! LP 7900/Wolfy Eddy LP 5500) (Wolfy Eddy counters: I activate the trap "Lunar-Howling-Song of the Moon", thanks to its effect, the monster you destroyed is Special Summoned back to the field and the monster that attacked it is sent back to the Deck and you draw until you have 5 card in your hand and I gain 400 life points for every card you drew.) (Haou Devil 12 counters: I activate "Stardust Warrior"(s) effect, by reducing his ATK by 500 (3500 - 500 = 3000 ATK), I can negate your trap card). I play 2 cards face-down and end my turn. Now "Stardust Warrior"(s) ATK are back (3000 + 500 = 3500 ATK).

Me! LP 7900/Wolfy Eddy LP 5500

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 4

I draw. "Lunar-Frozen Sea" attack "Stardust Warrior", then I activate the Quick-Play Spell "Shrink" and along with it is the Quick-Play Spell "Emergency Provisions". (Haou Devil 12 counters: "Stardust Warrior"(s) effect activates, by reducing his ATK by 1000 (3500 - 1000 = 2500 ATK) it can negates both spell cards. Wait a minute, they'll destroy each other.) That's the idea. When "Lunar-Frozen Sea" is destroyed, I can Special Summon 1 "Lunar" monster from my Graveyard to my side of the field, so come on back "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost"(ATK/1000 DEF/1800). Now "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost" attack him directly. (Me! LP 6900/Wolfy Eddy LP 5500). I end my turn.

Me! LP 6900/Wolfy Eddy LP 5500

Haou Devil 12: Turn 5

I draw. I summon "Chaos Spirit Starnos"(ATK/1800 DEF/1500), now I activate "Chaos Spirit Starnos" effect, I can add 1 "Chaos Spirit" or "Death Spirit" monster from my Deck to my hand up to the number of cards I already have in my hand, and I choose "Chaos Spirit Gaia Soul"(ATK/2800 DEF/2100) and "Chaos Spirit Forester"(ATK/1200 DEF/2000). By removing from play "Chaos Spirit Lava" and "Chaos Spirit Searon", I Special Summon "Chaos Spirit Gaia Soul"(ATK/2800 DEF/2100). Listen, i'll give you break and end my turn at that.

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 6

I draw. I switch "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost" to Defense Mode. I play 1 card face-down and end my turn. (Haou Devil 12 says: Hey! Wolfy Eddy, I know your better than this, just look inside and find the "Lunar" Duelist within you, and by saying that, I activate the trap "Gift of Greed", which means you draw 2 new cards from your Deck. Consider this a favor.) (Wolfy Eddy says: Thanks. OK let's do this.)

Haou Devil 12: Turn 7

I draw. I play the spell "Pot of Greed", which lets me draw 2 cards from my Deck. I summon "Zeo-Nexus The Chaos Warrior"(ATK/1900 DEF/1500), now by tributing this card, I can Special Summon my favorite monster. Come forth, "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(ATK/2500 DEF/2200). Thanks to "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(s) effect, I can Special Summon 1 "Prism" token (ATK/0 DEF/0) for every monster on your side of the field. Now "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" destroy his "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost". (Wolfy Eddy counters: I activate the Continuous Trap "Lunar Barrier", and thanks to its effect, by removing 1 "Lunar" monster from my Deck from play, I can end the Battle Phase). I end my turn.

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 8

I draw. I play "Polymerization", so I fuse "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost" with "Lunar-Wolf-Ocean" to Fusion Summon "Lunar-Guardian-Mist"(ATK/1400 DEF/2600). When this card is Fusion Summoned, it switches itself to Defense Mode. Now I play the spell "Pot of Greed" to draw 2 more cards, then I activate another "Pot of Greed" to draw 2 more. Now I summon "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano"(ATK/1950 DEF/0), then I activate another "Double Summon" to summon "Lunar-Pup-Geki"(ATK/600 DEF/600). Now i'm tuning "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano" with "Lunar-Pup-Geki" to Synchro Summon "Lunar-Pyro Fang"(ATK/2500 DEF/1900), and thanks to his effect, I can Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower "Lunar" FIRE monster from my Graveyard to my field, so welcome back "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano"(ATK/1950 DEF/0). (Wolfy Eddy says: Hey! Haou Devil, I hope your ready for this.) "Lunar-Pyro Fang" destroy his "Prism" token, thanks to "Lunar-Pyro Fang"(s) effect, if your monsters DEF are lower than this card's ATK, the difference inflicted to your life points. (Me! LP 4400/Wolfy Eddy LP 5500). I end my turn.

Me! LP 4400/Wolfy Eddy LP 5500

Haou Devil 12: Turn 9

I draw. I play the Field Spell "Chaos Realm", this gives "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" an extra 1000 ATK & DEF (2500 + 1000 = 3500 ATK/2200 + 1000 = 3200 DEF), then I summon "Tuning Supporter"(ATK/100 DEF/300) and I activate my face-down card "Double Summon" to summon "Junk Synchron"(ATK/1300 DEF/800) from my hand. Now i'm tuning "Junk Synchron" with "Tuning Supporter" to Synchro Summon "Arms Aid"(ATK/1800 DEF/1200), thanks to "Tuning Supporter"(s) effect, if it's used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, I can draw 1 more card. (Haou Devil 12 says: OK here comes my Destiny Draw, my final draw.) ("smiles") I play the Quick-Play Spell "Mystical Space Typhoon", which means your "Lunar Barrier" is destroyed. (Wolfy Eddy says: Oh no!) Now I activate "Arms Aid"(s) effect, once per turn, it becomes a Equip Spell Card and I equip it to "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" and the equipped monster gains an extra 1000 ATK. (3500 + 1000 = 4500 ATK) Now "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" attack his "Lunar-Pyro Fang" and thanks to "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(s) effect, it gains an extra 500 ATK when it battles a monster. (4500 + 500 = 5000) (Wolfy Eddy says: An ATK power of 5000, i'm dead.) Attack with "Power Gear Fist". (Me! LP 4400/Wolfy Eddy LP 3000) And thanks to "Arms Aid"(s) effect, if the equipped monster destroys a monster on my opponent's side of the field, that destroyed monsters ATK are dealt to your life points. (Me! LP 4400/Wolfy Eddy LP 500) It ends here, now "Chaos Spirit Gaia Soul" destroy his "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano". (Me! LP 4400/Wolfy Eddy LP 0) (Haou Devil 12 says: That's game, score 1 for the Spirit Duelist. Hey Wolfy Eddy, what do you say we tag team next time, is that cool with you?) (Wolfy Eddy says: That would be great, until next time Haou Devil 12).

How's that for an ending huh? and the next duel will be even better, because next time were Tag-Team-Dueling. Until next time, Keep on dueling![/size]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived