Another deck query

Only 1 deck built along with a sidedeck. 2 decks if you have the resources, although you can have an infinite number of decks written down.

I only have 1 deck assembled and sleeved with all cards in their rarest forms, along with a sidedeck.

If you have more than 2, they're probably awful decks as you'll usually use ALL your decent resources in the first 2 decks.

My monarch build is an edited version of Lazaro's build. Lazaro being a pioneer in the monarch decktype. His build focuses on defensive plays which turn agressive. Spy into Raiza etc.

Monarch decktypes focus on gaining advantage and winning due to having a great advantage by tributing "floaters". "Floaters" are cards which have already replaced theirselves/will do when tributed e.g Sangan, Spy once flipped, TREEBORN FROG etc

Monarchs are generally THE strongest and most CONSISTENT decktype.

Suggestion:

Now we know the new list, monarchs are hurt a bit due to Snatch being banned and Brain @ 1. Monarchs are still competitive, but we have to see what t8's the first SJC to see which deck versions are better.

Monarchs will STILL be strong and you should build a monarch build, BUT ONLY after the first SJC of the new format.

Stein OTK is banned anyway.

No it's my OFFICIAL tournament record IRL. All UDE tournaments. Last Christmas, I was on 25 total matches or something, now look at me, lol.

GOOD players have over 100 matches with at LEAST a 70% win record =]

So you've got 8 AWFUL decks with one okay deck? lol

DON'T order Granmargs or Zaborgs.

no i got 8 great decks. depending on the cards you draw at certain times affects how quick that deck can win

I doubt you have. Prove it.

Archived