WWE: Raw Posted!

Yankee

Hello all,

I wanted to get in on the WWE Fan-Fic craze thats going on, and, I just wanted to make a Fan-Fic.

So, I made a mini episode, just to see if people would be willing to pay attention to mine.

So, here it is,

[align=center][spoiler=Fan-fic pilot]

Raw Opening

With fireworks exploding, the WWE fans of Los Angles California screamed in anticipation of the start of Raw.

They wouldn’t have to wait long.

The chairman of the WWE came out with a microphone, and began speaking;

“Hello, and welcome to this weeks Raw! Last week, Mike Adamle quit as the Raw general manger.

“So”, said Vince, “I shall host Raw this week.

I think we should start the show, don’t you?

The first match of the night will begin…NOW!”

Ray Mysterio Theme

Rey Mysterio came running out. The crowd immediately started screaming for the greatest underdog in WWE history.

Mysterio ran down to the ring, and started calling for the fans to cheer.

After a few moments, Rey was interrupted by the entrance of another superstar;

CM Punk came out ready to fight. The crowd started to scream, knowing that this first match was going to be a good one.

Match One: Rey Mysterio Vs CM Punk

The crowd began chanting “619” and “Punk”, unable to decide who they wanted to win.

The bell rang, and the match began.

Punk started the match by trying to kick Mysterio. Mysterio dodged. After some time, Rey ran toward Punk, trying to take him down. Punk reversed it, and put Rey into a chokehold. Feeling the air leave his lungs, Mysterio began to fight out of it, trying to get at a vertical base. He elbowed Punk in the gut several times, and broke out of the hold. He immediately ran, and bounced off the ropes, and jumped into the air, taking Punk to the mat.

Rey went for the cover, but Punk kicked out at 2.

Mysterio then started to work on the right leg of Punk, by stomping on it several times. After a while, Rey ran toward the ropes, and jumped off of them, trying to land on Punk. But Punk rolled out of the way.

Both superstars began to slowly get up, trying to be the first up to gain the advantage. Punk got up, and ran toward Mysterio. Mysterio swept Punks leg, caused Punk to land in-between the ropes.

Rey ran off the back ropes, and connected with the 619, much to the delight of the crowd.

After jumping off the ropes, and landing on Punk, Rey went for the pit fall.

The ref counted to 3, ending the match.

Winner:

Rey Mysterio

[/align]

I hope you all enjoy that ^_^

If you wish to join, please fill this out:

Name:

Hight:

Weight:

Personality:

Specials (Up to 2):

Theme Song (Link please):

Show (If you want to join a specific show, otherwise, leave it to me ;)):

[spoiler=Roster]

[spoiler=Smackdown]

Big Show

Carlito

Curt Hawkins

Dustin Delta

Ezekiel Jackson

Festus

Jeff Hardy

Jesse

Jimmy Wang Yang

Kenny Dykstra

Kung Fu Naki

Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Primo

R-Truth

Ryan Braddock

Scotty Goldman

Shelton Benjamin

Super Crazy

The Brian Kendrick

The Great Khali

Triple H

Undertaker

Vladimir Kozlov

Zack Ryder

Edge

Hurricane Helms

Mr. Kennedy

Umaga

Brie Bella

Maria

Maryse

Michelle McCool

Natalya

Victoria

[spoiler=RAW]

Adam Jewells

Batista

Charlie Haas

Chris Jericho

Chuck Palumbo

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

D-Lo Brown

Deuce

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Jack Byron

Jamie Noble

John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

John Cena

JTG

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Manu

Paul Burchill

Paul London

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

Ron Simmons

Santino Marella

Shad

Shawn Michaels

Snitsky

Ted DiBiase

Val Venis

William Regal

Hardcore Holly

Melina

Beth Phoenix

Candice Michelle

Jillian

Katie Lea Burchill

Kelly Kelly

Layla

Mickie James

[spoiler=ECW]

Armando Estrada

Bam Neely

Boogeyman

Chavo Guererro

Danny White

Evan Bourne

Finlay

Hornswoggle

Jack Swagger

John Morrison

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

Mike Knox

Nick Da Man

Predator

Ricky Ortiz

The Miz

Tommy Dreamer

Elijah Burke

(Bold = User added)

Cheers,

Yankeefan

ok mysterio spells his name

Rey

and you posted

"With fireworks exploding, the WWE fans of Los Angles California screamed in anticipation of the start of Smackdown."

when you then went on to post

"“Hello, and welcome to this weeks Raw! Last week, Mike Adamle quit as the Raw general manger.

“So”, said Vince, “I shall host Raw this week"

Enough detail for my liking, too bad it's only one match and it seemed to drop out of nowhere... But still, nice. ;)

Application:

Name: Danny White

Height: 6,3

Weight: 281 pounds

Theme: Avenger (

)

Appearence: Short black hair, Matt Hardy-like beard but white, Angle-like attire but entirely white with black details

Finishers:

-Whitemare (cross armbreaker, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXHY7dkWP...re=related )

-White Night Suplex (Release German Suplex,

)

He's a pure technical wrestler. Personality will be entirely up to you, to make things more interesting. ;)

ok mysterio spells his name

Rey

and you posted

"With fireworks exploding' date=' the WWE fans of Los Angles California screamed in anticipation of the start of Smackdown."

when you then went on to post

"“Hello, and welcome to this weeks Raw! Last week, Mike Adamle quit as the Raw general manger.

“So”, said Vince, “I shall host Raw this week"

[/quote']

Lol, thanks. I actually made this a few nights ago at 3 AM, so, there where a few errors, thanks for helpin' me there ;)

Enough detail for my liking' date=' too bad it's only one match and it seemed to drop out of nowhere... But still, nice. ;)

Application:

Name: Danny White

Height: 6,3

Weight: 281 pounds

Theme: Avenger (

)

Appearence: Short black hair, Matt Hardy-like beard but white, Angle-like attire but entirely white with black details

Finishers:

-Whitemare (cross armbreaker, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXHY7dkWP...re=related )

-White Night Suplex (Release German Suplex,

)

He's a pure technical wrestler. Personality will be entirely up to you, to make things more interesting. ;)

[/quote']

Glad you liked it. The match came out of nowhere because, well, not all matches have a story behind them ;)

Anyway, I'll add you as soon as I post the rosters for the shows.

^_^

Name: Dustin Delta

Monkier: The Immortal Oppurtunist

Hight: 6"6

Weight: 257 lbs.

Personality: Friendly, fan fave

Fighting Type: High Flier

Specials (Up to 2): Crucifix Head Scissor (IT ISN'T A LOCK) Super Tigerbomb

Theme Song (Link please): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1ij6lh0W8rQ&feature=related

Show (If you want to join a specific show, otherwise, leave it to me ): RAW or ECW

Out of interest, isn't Justin Ray my character in my fan fic? Y is he on ur raw?

' pid='1351797' dateline='1226618832']

Name: Dustin Delta

Monkier: The Immortal Oppurtunist

Hight: 6"6

Weight: 257 lbs.

Personality: Friendly' date=' fan fave

Fighting Type: High Flier

Specials (Up to 2): Crucifix Head Scissor (IT ISN'T A LOCK) Super Tigerbomb

Theme Song (Link please): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1ij6lh0W8rQ&feature=related

Show (If you want to join a specific show, otherwise, leave it to me ): RAW or ECW[hr']

Out of interest, isn't Justin Ray my character in my fan fic? Y is he on ur raw?

I copied and pasted your list xD

Sry, I'll take it off, I was in a rush to get out, so I didn't have time to edit the list =/

November 13 - Smackdown

[align=Center]

With the Smackdown theme song playing, and the fireworks exploding, the WWE fans of Portland Oregon started screaming in anticipation of the start of Smackdown.

Triple H

Much to the delight of the fans, The King of Kings, Triple H started the show.

“Week after week, I always seem to find somebody just wants to take me out, and get my belt. Don’t get me wrong, I like beating the crap out of every challenger, in fact, it even brings a little joy in my life.

Though, I’m a little confused about my most recent victim. Jeff Hardy went crazy last week, and took out everybody with a chair. He, of course, wants another title shot. But, don’t you all think he has already gotten his chance?”

Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy came out with a microphone, and walked down the ramp, and entered the ring..

“Hold on, do you actually blame me for actually wanting another chance at that belt you have there?”

“No, I don’t. Everybody wants it, but you had your chance Jeff. Get back in line.”

“Why should I? I don’t need to prove that I can stand up to you, and any other person around here. If you’re so sure you can win, then give me another shot at it…Tonight!”

Dustin Delta

“Wow, do you two really think this is what this crowd came here to see? Two men…arguing?”

Jeff Hardy was less than ecstatic about being interrupted, exclaimed

“And just who the h*ll are you?”

“Names Dustin Delta, it’s easy to remember.

Anyway, you already had your shot Jeff, and you blew it.”

“You’re saying that to the wrong person man..”

Just as Delta was going to speak, Shane McMahon appeared in the screen.

“Delta, you are right in assuming that these fans didn’t come here to see grown men argue. They came here to see some good wrestling.

Now Jeff, you did have your shot at the title, and you didn’t come through. But you did show that you are willing to do whatever it takes to get another shot.

I can’t however, just give you a shot.

I have an idea though. Seeing as how your such great friends with Dustin here, why don’t you two square off? To make it interesting…How about the winner faces Triple H for the title next week? Yeah, I think we’ll do that.

Commercial break

The crowd was already excited knowing that the main event was going to be a great one. While the crowd was waiting for that match, another match was getting ready to start.

Mr. Kennedy

Mr. Kennedy entered the ring, and reached up for a microphone.

“Mister…..Kennedy!……………………….Kennedy”

The Brian Kendrik

Match One: Mr. Kennedy Vs The Brian Kendrik (With Ezekiel Jackson)

The match began quickly, as soon as the match began, Kennedy clotheslined Kendrik, immediately putting Kendrik on the mat. After a series of kicks and stomps to the left leg of Kendrik, Kennedy went for a body slam. Kendrik rolled out of the way, and slowly got up. After Kennedy got up, Kendrik began repeatedly kicking Kennedy’s right leg, putting him down on one knee. After many punches to the face of Kennedy, Kendrik tried to kick him, only to be blocked by Kennedy. Kennedy spun Kendrik around, and clotheslined him again. It only took a Mic Check after that to end the match.

[spoiler=Winner]Mr. Kennedy

Commercial Break

The crowd was excited. They had already seen a great match, but had also heard what the main event was going to be. They where anxiously waiting for the next match to begin.

Super Crazy came out, excited to begin his match. He had no idea who he was going to face, but he was ready for anything.

Umaga

Umaga came out, screaming and ready to fight, much to the disbelief of Super Crazy.

Match Two: Super Crazy Vs Umaga

The match was short. Super Crazy tried to catch Umaga off guard by running after him as soon as the bell rang. Umaga caught him, pushed him face-first on to the mat. He picked Super Crazy up, and gave him the Samoan Spike.

[spoiler=Winner]Umaga

The screen turned on, showing an interviewer talking to MVP.

“MVP, you are just a few weeks away from losing your incentive bonus in your contract. You are just one win away, but you have been on a losing streak for the past few weeks. What are you going to do to get that final win?”

“Well, first of all, I don’t have a losing streak, it’s all under control. Never doubt that I can win. I am the highest paid Superstar ever on the WWE. Second of all, I guarantee I will win my next match; after all, I am MVP. And for all those people who don’t know what that means, it simply means that I, am better than you.”

“Well, glad to see your still confident Montel” Said Shane McMahon as he entered the screen. “So confident, as to even guarantee a win in your next match.”

“I’ll beat anybody you put in front of me, just watch”

“Is that so? Well, how about you go down to the ring right now? Your match is next”

Commercial Break

As the show came back on the air, the crowd was eagerly awaiting the next match.

MVP came out, unhappy that he is being forced to wrestle, and was angry that he didn’t even know who he was going to face.

As he entered the ring, his opponent’s song began playing

Big Show

The big show came out smiling in anticipation of his match with the cocky MVP.

Match 3: Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) Vs Big Show

MVP started by running out of the ring, trying to prepare himself for the match he was going to be in. He got back in the ring only when the ref counted to 7.

When he got back in, Big Show got to him before he could get back up. Show began to repeatedly stomp on MVP’s back, finishing by standing on his back for a few seconds.

MVP was desperate, he had just begun the match, and he already was in a bad position. He rolled out of the ring, and tried to walk away from Show. Big Show followed him, and caught up to MVP. MVP ducked, and swept Shows legs out from under him. Show fell face first into the steel steps. MVP started to hit Show in the back, and kicking his legs in an attempt to keep Show on the ground. He rolled Show back into the ring before the referee reached a 10 count. While MVP was going through the ropes, Show stood up, and grabbed MVP, and threw him into the ring. MVP, dazed, got up, and turned toward the Big Show. Show grabbed MVP’s neck, and chokeslamed him.

[spoiler=Winner]Big Show

Commercial Break

After the night that the fans have witnessed, the fans where pumped up for the next match. They didn’t wait long, as Carlito came out for his match.

Carlito entered the ring, and looked toward the entrance, for his opponent to enter.

The Gold Standard, anxious for his match walked into the ring with a cocky smile.

Match Four: Carlito Vs Shelton Benjamin

Benjamin began the match by running at Carlito, and punching him a few times, into the corner, and then kicking him in the stomach. He then walked to the center of the ring, and ran toward Carlito. Carlito dodged it, and threw Benjamin into the turnbuckle.

Benjamin walked backward, and then turned around, holding his chest. Carlito kicked Shelton in the stomach, ran off the ropes, and clotheslined Benjamin. He went for the cover, but The Gold Standard kicked out.

After a few stomps to the chest of Benjamin, Carlito got on the top rope, and jumped off, trying to land on Benjamin.

Shelton rolled out of the way, dodging Carlito’s attempt. Both superstars slowly got up, and began to punch each other. Benjamin his Carlito, and ran of the ropes, trying to clothesline him. Carlito dodged, and pushed Shelton into the ropes. Benjamin came running back to Carlito backwards, a perfect set up for the Backstabber.

Carlito hit it, and got the win.

[spoiler=Winner]Carlito

Commercial Break

The crowd was ready for the next match. It was the Main Event, the match they where all waiting for.

Jeff Hardy

Hardy came running out to the ring, and began doing his signature taunts. After some time, he got in the center of the ring, waiting for Dustin Delta, who interrupted Hardy while he was trying to get another shot at Triple H for the championship.

Dustin Delta

Delta came out, and high fived some fans, and went into the ring, ready for a chance to prove himself in his first match.

Main Event: Jeff Hardy Vs Dustin Delta

The match began quickly. Dustin started it off by running at Hardy. Hardy dodged it, but Delta immediately turned around, and tried to kick Hardy in the back. Hardy grabbed his leg, but Delta twisted around, trying to kick Jeff with his other leg. Hardy let go, ducked, and tried to punch Dustin. Dustin countered by doing an arm roll. Hardy kept his arm on Dustin, and both ended up on the mat for a second. Both Hardy and Dustin got up at the same time, to the amusement of the crowd. This match was turning out to be a great one.

Dustin led the attack for the second round of the fight. He ran toward Jeff. Jeff tried to clothesline him, but Delta ducked, jumped on the ropes, and jumped off backwards, landing on Hardy. Delta immediately went for the cover.

Hardy kicked out at two.

Dustin stomped on Hardy’s chest a few times, and then climbed to the top rope. He jumped off, trying to land on Hardy. Hardy rolled out of the way.

Both superstars slowly got up, but Hardy was first to get up, and began to punch Delta repeatedly. But Delta fought back, punching Hardy back.

Hardy grabbed Delta’s arm, and threw him toward the ropes, and ran after him. Delta jumped, landed on the second rope, and jumped back, landing on Hardy. He went for the cover….

1.…2….3

Dustin proved himself in his first match in the WWE as a great wrestler.

Only time will tell if he can continue this success…

[spoiler=Winner]Dustin Delta

[/align]

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I was in a lil rush...

I wanted to put my application for my character to this because i dont think Star saw it when i posted it on his fic.

Name: Predator

Height: 6 foot 10

Weight: 299 lbs

Theme Song: Through the Fire and Flames (links aren't working for me for some odd reason)

Finishing Move(s): Powerbomb and Tombstone

Show: RAW

-------------------

Very good episode

Name: Adam Jewells

Hight: 5'11

Weight: 195

Personality: Cocky

Specials: Sharpshooter' date=' Diamond Eye (Do a 360 off the ropes, grab the head of the opponent, and slam their head on the mat)

Theme Song: [spoiler=Song']

Show: Raw

I wanted to put my application for my character to this because i dont think Star saw it when i posted it on his fic.

Name: Predator

Height: 6 foot 10

Weight: 299 lbs

Theme Song: Through the Fire and Flames (links aren't working for me for some odd reason)

Finishing Move(s): Powerbomb and Tombstone

Show: RAW

-------------------

Very good episode

Accepted.

Also, sorry for there not being an episode for a while, I havent been able to get online.

Please forgive me.

I want more posts though...does nobody like this or somthing? :(

Name: The Paladin

Hight: 6 foot 9

Weight: 287 Lbs

Personality: Quiet usualy, but when he does talk its always about honor and doing the right thing, he tends to help superstars, preventing assults

Specials (Up to 2): Chokeplex ( a double handed choke grip, like the Great Khali's , into a throw similar to a belly-to-belly but using the neck)

Theme Song (Link please): I cant think of an approprite one you can perhaps come up with somthing

Show (If you want to join a specific show, otherwise, leave it to me ): ECW

Appearence: Some what like the undertaker in terms of build, but he's bald, wears fingerless gold gloves, matching tights, and a gold, full -faced leather mask with bolts (if you have the wrestling games its the one under foley's)

[spoiler=Raw][align=center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t89jwnE4OJQ]WWE Intro[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXPd0PnpXjY]Raw Intro[/url]

As the fireworks exploded, the fans of Tampa Florida howled in anticipation of the beginning of Raw.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8wPdPM-HQ0&feature=related]Kane[/url]

Fire exploded, surprising the fans. Kane walked to the ring holding a microphone, and began talking;

“Rey Mysterio…you may think our little game is over…but it’s not. You see, just because we had a match, doesn’t mean that the game has to end. The fun will continue. As long as you hide behind that mask, I will be here.”

Kane dropped the mike, and walked away with a smile on his face.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4XJCm3deQ]Shane Mcmahon[/url]

“Hold on Kane, your not going anywhere”

Kane looked at Shane with an angry face.

“You think that you can just go anywhere and just take over? Kane, we settled your issue already.”

“It will never be “settled” Shane”

“No, I’m fairly certain it’s settled Kane. But, sense your in a wrestling mood, why not have you wrestle tonight? Stay where you are Kane, your match is next”

Commercial Break

As WWE returned, the fans where excited to see the first match, which would be involving Kane.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQrwG8ED0FM]CM Punk[/url]

Punk came running out, ready to face the Big Red Machine.

Match One: CM Punk Vs Kane

The match began with CM Punk running around Kane, dodging Kane’s attempts to grab him. Punk began to kick Kane’s right leg until Kane got down on one knee. Punk ran off the ropes and punched Kane in the face. Punk ran off the ropes and second time, Kane got up and uppercut Punk, knocking Punk down to the mat. Kane picked Kane up, and threw him into the corner. After repeatedly hitting Punk in the chest, Kane walked to the other corner, and ran toward Punk, and kicked Punk in the face. Kane went to pick Punk up, and the Punk rolled Kane up, and went for the cover. Kane kicked out at two. Kane got up, and pulled Punk up, and threw him into the ropes. Punk came running back, and Kane grabbed his neck. Kane lifted Punk up, and chokeslammed him.

[Spoiler=Winner]Kane[/spoiler]

Commercial Break

The crowd was ready for the next match to begin. After seeing Kane win the first match, they where expecting a lot more from the rest of the show.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFNA1pHPdBU]Snitsky[/url]

Snitsky came out, with his usual angry face, ready to beat down any opponent he might face.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rODFercUOcc&feature=related]Santino Marella (With Beth Phoenix)[/url]

Santino came out, half happy to show himself off as usual, and half scarred to be facing a opponent like Snitsky.

Match Two: Snitsky Vs Santino Marella (With Beth Phoenix)

The match started quickly. Snitsky ran toward Santino and began punching him. He picked Santino up, and threw him at the ropes. He clotheslined Santino and went for the cover. Beth Phoenix got on the ropes, and distracted Snitsky. When Snitsky turned around, Santino rolled Snitsky up. The referee counted to three, ending the match.

[spoiler=Winner]Santino Marella[/spoiler]

Commercial Break

When the show came back, the crowd was waiting for the next match to begin, slightly disappointed in the previouse match.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn81CCu3fDs]Chuck Palumbo[/url]

Riding his bike, Chuck came out to the ring, being told just little while ago that he was going to be in a match.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtNqDyyX2c]Adam Jewells[/url]
Out came a new superstar, Adam Jewels. He was excited to be in his first match in his WWE career.
Match Three: Adam Jewells Vs Chuck Palumbo

Jewells jumped around Palumbo for a while, trying to get an idea for who he was facing. Palumbo ran toward Jewells. Jewells attempted to dodge, only to be cornered by Chuck. Palumbo began punching Adam over and over again, until Jewells was sitting on the mat. Palumbo picked Jewells up, and slammed him on the mat. He started for the over, but Jewells reversed it, and rolled Palumbo over. Palumbo kicked out at two. As Palumbo slowly got up, Jewlls ran toward the ropes, jumped off, spun around, and put Palumbo’s face into the mat. The Diamond Eye!

[spoiler=Winner]Adam Jewells[/spoiler]

After the match ended, Jewells got a microphone, and began talking:

“My name is Adam Jewells, and that was just a demonstration of my abilities. Remember my name, you will be hearing it a lot from now on.”

Commercial Break

As Raw came back, the crowd was still perplexed at the comments that rookie Adam Jewells made. After beating Chuck Palumbo, he sounded as if he thought he was the best ever.

As the fans where thinking, a superstar came out from the back.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0w19YmcrqU]John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)[/url]

“I am sick and tired of being disrespected over and over again around here. I was the longest reigning champion of all time. I am a wrestling god. I deserve to be respected-No. I DEMAND to be respected.”

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kVvDhtXwjg&feature=related]Chris Jericho[/url]

“Alright, alright, alright. We get it. You’re the “big bad wrestling god”. Now would you please shut up? Your holding up the show.”

“Excuse me? You’re actually telling ME to shut up? Last time I checked Jericho, you where the one that was calling everybody a hypocrite. Who do you think you are coming out here and telling me what to do?”

“Well, I may not be what you would call a fan favorite, but I’m human. The thing is, a human can only take so much of your voice JBL.”

The crowd cheered at that comment
“Are you—“

“Ah, see? You’re doing it again JBL.”

“Why don’t you come down here and see if you can back up your words?”

Jericho began walking toward the ring when suddenly, the screen turned. Shane McMahon was on the screen.

“It seems we have a new friendship here. It’s always nice to see our superstars make such good friends. I can’t just let you two just fight each other for nothing. Tell yaw’ what? It’s going to be JBL Vs Chris Jericho…in a No Punches Allowed Match!”

The crowd screamed at the idea of the match.

JBL and Jericho looked at each other, both with a smile on their face.

Match Four: John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) Vs Chris Jericho (No Punches Allowed Match)

As the bell rang, both superstars began to think of how they where going to win this match. They where not allowed to even punch each other once. That takes a lot of offense away from a wrestler.
JBL ran toward Jericho as if he was going to punch him, but at the last second stopped. Jericho used this opportunity to spin around JBL and kick him in his left leg. Jericho kept kicking JBL, then ran off the ropes, and clotheslined JBL. He went for the cover, but Bradshaw kicked out at two.
Jericho got up, and started to kick JBL again. Jericho climbed to the top rope, and jumped off. JBL rolled out of the way, and Jericho landed hard on his chest. JBL took the opportunity to start kicking Jericho in the chest, stomach, and legs.
JBL began to lift Jericho off the ground, ready to give him the clothesline from hell.
But just as he was lifting him up, he heard the entrance of another superstar:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hc7BjkUkiQ]Rey Mysterio[/url]

Rey began walking toward the ring.

JBL walked to the ropes, and yelled at Mysterio.

Jericho, seeing his chance, spun JBL around, and gave him a codebreaker.

[spoiler=Winner]Chris Jericho[/spoiler]

Commercial Break

The show came back, and it wouldn’t be long until the Main Event would begin.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvY1dlCiir4]Batista[/url]

The crowd screamed at the sight of the Animal Batista.

Batista entered the ring, waiting for his opponent. He had no idea who he was going to face.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exbsw5ssn4I&feature=related]Shawn Michaels[/url]

Fireworks exploded with the entrance of the showstopper, once again, in the main event.

Michaels entered the ring, and looked at Batista, ready for his match.

Main Event: Shawn Michaels Vs Batista

The match began with the test of strength, with Batista won easily, pushing HBK into the corner. Batista punched Shawn in the chest a few times, and got on the 2nd rope, and began punching HBK again. He got off, and went to the other corner. He ran toward Michaels. Michaels dodged, and the animal hit the turnbuckle, and started walking back to HBK. Michaels punched Batista in the face a few times, ran off the ropes, and jumped on Batista. He went for the cover, but Batista kicked out. Michaels kicked the animal a few times, until Batista grabbed the rope, and got up. Michaels tried to clothesline Batista out of the ring, but the animal lifted Michaels up, and threw him over the ring. He got out of the ring, and began punching Shawn, then pushed him back into the ring.
He picked Shawn up, and power bombed him. He went for the cover, but Michaels, like Batista, kicked out.

Batista lifted HBK to his feet, and threw him toward the ropes. As Shawn was coming back, Batista caught HBK, and lifted him up, trying for the Batista Bomb. Michaels escaped. Batista turned around, and Michaels tried for the Sweet Chin Music. Batista moved out of the way, and clotheslined HBK. He went for the cover, but HBk kicked out at what seemed to be the last second. Batista turned around, and walked to the turnbuckle, amazed that HBK could kick out. HBK jumped up. Batista turned around, and HBK kicked him in the chin with the Sweet Chin Music.

[Spoiler=Winner]Shawn Michaels[/spoiler][/align][/spoiler]

Thanks for reading! ^_^

Archived