"Ruos the Destroyer"

Dwhale

This card cannot be Normal Summoned Or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing one "Exodia Necross" on your side of the field. Once per turn, pay half your LP and add one card from your deck to your hand with "Exodia" in it's name.

Buried deep within the temples of the ancients. Ruos was a legend who have slain many dragons just to show his great might.

Thanks Star * Trainer

I take it you mean to get the 5 pieces of Exodia? They don't have Exodia in their card name, just "...of the Forbidden One." If you do mean that, Necross needs the 5 pieces in the graveyard to play it... and its kinda hard getting them back to the deck to use this guys effect... unless you play in traditional format where you can have 3 copies of each.

So, my rating is:

Adv. - 6/10

It's kinda difficult to get the pieces back into the deck if you can only have 1 of each.

Trd. - 7/10

He's a real bugger to get out, and he's searchable with Sangen, which makes it too easy to get him.

Ovr. - 7/10

Even so, this guy is a strong defender, and can potentially limit the duel to just 5 turns. Half your LP (if you have 8000) is 4000, then next turn you'll have 2000, then 1000, then 500, 250, and 125, and Game Over for the opponent. (Thank God for Divine Wrath XD)

(I'm not really up-to-date on the ban list. Sorry if I made mistakes.)

It's as if Exodia Necross wasn't hard enough to summon.

The effect of the card should be:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by Tributing 1 "Exodia Necross" on your side of the field. If this card reduces your opponent's Life Points to 0, you win the entire tounament in which you are playing in."

(or at least the Match, like Victory Dragon)

Don't you have to surrender during your Draw Phase if you want to anyway?

Otherwise, the match winners would be pointless and lame as tournament prizes.

And some tournaments don't even let you surrender. (Oh, the torture.)

Exodia's victory is so easy now, once all the pieces are in the graveyard (except the head), thanks to Dark Factory of Mass Production. Level Limits and Gravity Bind would support a deck with this in it, I think. Still, I say this guy just might not be worth it, really. He is cool, and good on the defense though.

Archived