WWE Fan-fic [ECW : ECW Champ's Heat]

daxinator

[align=center]

My WWE fan-fic. I won't accept any CAWs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Storyines

~~~~~~~~~~

Edge's Punishment

~ It all started on 11/28/08 when our favorite Rated-R Superstar was given a challenge against Brian Kendrick in an Inferno Match. When he badly burnt him so he punished by fighting Kane in a Hell in A Cell match at Armageddon 12/21/08

HBK's Final Match

~ On Smackdown Jeff Hardy was given a chance to defeat the Undertaker and if he won he would fight the Undertaker at WrestleMania 25. He lost so the match was given to HBK which he will retire after it.

Matt Hardy's Hunters

~ On ECW Matt Hardy faced the following wrestler named Evan Bourne. Bourne had almost defeated Matt Hardy but will be given a match against Hardy at Armageddon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

WWE News

~~~~~~~~~~~

WWE Headline News

~ Matt Hardy had defeated Evan Bourne and must face Evan Bourne at Armageddon defending his ECW Championship Title

Smackdown News

~ Undertaker will be against Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 25. We must tune in on that Pay-Per-View to see if Shawn Michaels has broken the Undertaker's undefeated winning streak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next PPV Match Card

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

- ECW Championship - Single - Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne

- Hell in a Cell Match - Kane vs. Edge

-

-

-

[/align]

You what I'll making this a WWE fan-fic cuz then I'll get tired of making ECW episodes so its a WWE one.

[align=center] Smackdown: Chance against the Undertaker

Smackdown Theme

Fireworks blast on the stage!

November 28, 2008

Inferno Match : Edge vs. Brian Kendrick

Edge comes out for his first time this month.

Edge makes his way to the ring.

vs.

Brian Kendrick Theme

Brian Kendrick comes out by himself with out his manager.

Bell Rings!

Edge goes up to Kendrick with a Clothesline, and knocks him down to the mat. He flips him over and does an Abdominal Stretch. He grabs Kendrick's hand and puts it on the fire he screams in pain. Edge climbs the turnbuckle and slams onto Kendrick and he waits for the perfect time he waits for Kendrick to get up he runs and does his Spear.

He climbs the turnbuckle and slams onto Brian once more. He picks up Brian Kendrick and Brian counter and clothesline's Edge. Brian drags Edge over to the turnbuckle and runs back for a speed and back forward and dropkicks Edge when he barely got up. Brian tries to kick but Edge counters and hits Brian's knee as a counter attack.

Edge goes for a Spear and knocks him down then all of sudden he picks up Kendrick and doea an amazing Edgecution.

"What a sickening impact" JR said, "You got a point there Oh my a strong Irish Whip and out of the ring" Foley said.

Kendrick is burning outside the ring.

Rolling on the ground Kendrick was extinguished and seriously injured.

Big Show Theme

"Whoa, whoa, whoa I saw your match it doesn't suprise me that much Edge". Big Show said, "You injured Brian Kendrick he'll be out for 2 months. So you'll pay the price against formal tag team partner Kane later tonight". Big Show continued.

"Edge for punishment is going against Kane in a Secret Match that Big Show chose for him he won't last a second against the Big Red Monster". Foley said, Before leaving Big Show said in a creepy voice "In a Hell in a Cell match".

Big Show Theme

"Well that secret match is a Hell in a Cell" Foley said, "Yes he's going to be in Satan's Torture Cell" replied J.R.

* Commercial Break *

Tonight

Diva Tag Team Match

Maria & Angela

vs.

Victoria & Brie Bella

[/align]

[align=center] Tornado Tag Team Match

" Ok welcome back on air to Smackdown where a new diva will debut in her first match" J.R. said, "Well to tell you the truth J.R. I'm starting to like this new diva". Foley replied, "What she was you know...what didn't expect" J.R. said.

Maria comes out and enters the rings with a mic. "I just want to welcome you my new friend and the new WWE Diva on Smackdown! I welcome you Angela". Maria said,

The firworks blast from the stage a girl around 5'3" appeared on the stage "And this is her WWE Debut from Los Angeles, California Angela".

she was wearing a pink bikini like the ones that Candice Michelle usually wear kind of like a pink bathing suit.

"Well J.R. that's great your curse didn't work". Foley said "She's a pretty young woman probably the age of 23". J.R. said

She enters the ring and grabs the mic from Maria. Her music stops. "I see the WWE fans are all wowing at me well it seems I wanted to become diva so here I am". Angela said, the fans wowing, and some were taking pictures and recording this WWE Debut moment. Some were whistling at her and banging on the barricades.

Victoria Theme

Victoria makes her way to the ring.

Brie Bella Theme

Brie Bella makes her way to the ring.

Victoria slaps Maria as Brie Bella almost slaps Angela but conters it and slaps her back. Angela kicks down Brie Bella and climbs the turnbuckle and jumps Brie Bella rolls out of the way and hits Victoria to the ground.

Maria grabs Brie Bella and against the turnbuckle. Victoria goes for a Clothesline but Angela ducks and Victoria hits Brie Bella on accident.

Angela does a backflip and performs her finisher Backflip Elbow Drop. and pins Victoria ...1...2...kicks out! Maria climbs the turnbuckle and knocks down Brie Bella and pins ...1...2...and kicks out!

Anglea does another Backflip Elbow Drop and pins Victoria ...1...2...3...

The Bell Rings

Maria and Angela taunt to the crowd. As they leave the ring in victory!

* Backstage *

Edge walks down his Locker Room as he sees someone eating his salad and notices a rat eating it he stares at it screams like a girl and runs towards the door as it slams and Kane appears he laughs and the camera crew turns the screen black.

Hell in a Cell Match Kane vs. Edge

Kane Theme

Kane enters and makes his way to the ring.

The music plays for over 15 seconds and it stops!

Triple H appears for a substitute wrestler for Edge. He sees Edge hurt bad and picks him up and takes Edge into the cell with Kane. Triple H leaves the arena.

Bell Rings

Kane looks at Edge hurt and barely getting up Kane waits and Chokeslams Edge to ground.

Kane Theme

Kane automatically wins and leaves the ring.

Big Show Theme " You know you didn't even last 5 seconds against Kane that's a disappointment so on Armageddon you'll face Kane again in an Ironman match". Big Show said, "You hear that at Armageddon Edge must go one on one with Kane in an Ironman Match". J.R. said,

Single Match R-Truth vs. Vladmir Kozlov

R-Truth Theme

vs.

Vladmir Kozlov

Bell Rings

R-Truth clotheslines Vladmir and climbs the turnbuckle Corscrew Splashes Vladmir the runs and jump onto the ropes and does a Backflip leg drop on Vladmir. Vladmir gets up and was Dropkicked to the ground. R-Truth Elbow drops on Vladmir and pins. kicksout before the referee counts. Vladmir Irish Whips R-Truth out of the ring and picks up the stuff from the empty announcer table and throws R-Truth onto it. He climbs the the turnbuckle and breaks the announcer table with R-Truth on it then Irish Whips him into the ring and pins ...1...2...3...

Vladmir Kozlov

* Commercial Break *

[/align]

Thanks now the last two matches for Smackdown! I hope you did like the memory to Fabulous Moolah episode.[hr]
[align=center]"Well that goes for R-Truth to it seems that R-Truth didn't see it coming to him" J.R. said, "I probably would've ducked down and do the Manidable Claw on Vladmir Kozlov". Mankind replied.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRdEJS7tOs4]Jeff Hardy[/url]
"Well as we know 2 weeks ago Jeff Hardy was having a feud with the Undertaker and he believes he can make the Undertaker's winning streak collapse like make it 16 and 1". Foley said looking in the ring as stares at Jeff Hardy. "He wouldn't make it to Wrestlemania 25 before the Undertaker is done with him tonight". J.R. replied, "Armageddon is next month on the 15th I think it was". JR continued.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzh0YBC8U6I]Undertaker Theme[/url]
Makes his way to the ring!
Bell Rings!
Undertaker clotheslines Jeff Hardy and, punches him a few times the last punch was countered and Jeff kicked Taker in the gut. Taker in pain counter attacked a kick and grappled him into a like a Powerbomb position lifts him up and slams him to the mat with a great impact. Taker picks up Jeff and Piledrive's him to the mat and pins ...1...2...3...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzh0YBC8U6I]Undertaker Theme[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq9slakzti0]Big Show Theme[/url]
"Well Jeff you lost your match against Taker tonight so I've talk to Mike Adamle and he says and we both agree with it now at Wrestlemanina 25, you Undertaker you will face HBK and it will be his last match because he's going to retire after this". Big Show said as they went off air.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vttRWo_rekY]WWE Closing[/url]
Well there's Smackdown!
[/align]

The above post is true!

HBK's final match will be at WM 25 against the Undertaker!

I hope its 17-0 if he wins!

[align=center] December 1, 2008 ~CM Punk's Promotion~

The fireworks blasted a stage showing a great little titantron.

Shane enters the arena looking at the crowd grabs a mic and walks to the ring.

"Now I've like to say something one of your favorite wrestlers is getting promoted. Now I just like to say this one superstar gets a Promotion Match if they beat the person I've decided to tonight". Shane said, "Please welcome that one superstar later tonight his match then his promotion match against one superstar of his choice". Shane said,

"I bring to you that man C...M...Punk". Shane said as he pointed at the stage.

CM Punk runs towards the ring. His song stops!

"Thank you for coming here CM Punk now I chose you to be that one promoted superstar you get to choose one champion of your choice whom you wish fight after you've beaten the superstar of my choice". Shane said.

Shane hands him the mic.

"So any if I beat the opponent you choose"? Punk asked, "That's right is you don't he'll fight the champion of his choice". Shane said.

Single Match - JBL vs. John Cena

JBL

JBL enters the arena in his limo the limo driver gets out and goes to the car door where JBL is at he opens the door and JBL comes out with a hat and suit. He makes his way to the ring.

vs.

" One the way to the ring from Pittysburg, Pensylvania weight at 240 lbs. John Cena".

John Cena makes his way to the ring.

The Bell Rings!

John Cena grabs JBL and almost performs a suplex but JBL counters and does a DDT. JBL stomps on Cena's chest he climbs the turnbuckle and slams onto Cena. JBL drags Cena to the middle of the ring and pins ...1...2... kick out!

JBL picks up Cena and Cena blocks a face punch he gets angry and kicks JBL to the ground. Cena performs a 5-Knuckle Shuffle and hits JBL's face. Then picks up JBL and perform an F-U and pins ...1...2...3...

He leaves the ring in victory!

Single Match - Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle

Candice Michelle Candice walks into the ring. "This match is for pinfall on the way to the ring from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Candice Michelle".

vs.

Beth Phoenix

"And her opponent the Women's Champion "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix".

Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring.

Bell rings!

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/santinoscasa/2008/november15-21/8710106

some vids I've going throught just watch it WWE stuff about Survivor Series.

Beth Phoenix hits Candice and suplex's her and pins ...1... kicks out! Beth climbs the turnbuckle and slams onto Candice she picks Candice up and performs a Northern Lights Driver Pin. Candice on the ground was pinned ...1...2... kicks out Beth picks up Candice as she counters it and does a Possum Pin ...1...2... kicks out Candice climbs the turnbuckle and jumps but Beth Phoenix puts her knee up Candice hits her stomach hard on the knee and Beth Phoenix pins ...1...2...3...

Beth Phoenix

* Commercial Break*

Single No DQ Match - CM Punk vs. ???

CM Punk comes out into the arena and looks at the fans and taunts to them. He runs into the ring.

???

"And his opponent from the Bottomless Pit weighting at 228 lbs. the Boogeyman". He makes his way to the ring as he grabs worms out of his bag and eats them.

Bell Rings

CM Punk kicks Boogeyman in the gut then he kicks him again. CM Punk does an Abdominal Stretch on Boogeyman. He climbs the turnbuckle and performs a Moonsault. He picks Boogeyman up and performs a Go To Sleep and pins ...1...2...kick out!

Boogeyman counters a headbutt and grabs his clock and breaks it on Punk's head knocking him down Boogeyman pins ...1...2...kick out!

Boogeyman performs the Pumphandle Slam and pins ...1...2...Kick out. CM Punk counters Boogeyman with a Low Blow as he picked him up. CM Punk does another GTS and gets out of the ring he looks for a weapon under the ring and picks up a 2x4 Barbwire stick then he went back into the ring and hits Boogeyman in the back and making him bleed. Punk ...1...2...3...

"And winner of this match CM Punk".

Makes his way to the ring.

"Well CM Punk I congratulate you on your match. Now you may pick the champion you want to beat". Shane said, "I pick Sant...ino Marella". CM Punk replied.

Intercontinental Championship Match - CM Punk vs. Santino Marella

Santino Marella

"And his opponent from Italy weighting 215 lbs. the Intercontinental Champion Satino Marella".

Santino makes his way to the ring.

Bell Rings

CM Punk counters Santino's clothesline and dropkick's him to the mat. CM Punk climbs the turnbuckle and jumps onto Santino and pins ...1... kick out!

Santino counters CM Punk when he gets picked up and kicks Punk in the gut twice. Santino runs back to the ring ropes and slingshots forward and almost finishes CM Punk with a kick but misses he back and Punk picks him up and does a GTS and pins ...1...2...3...

"And the new Intercontinental Champion C...M...Punk".

fireworks blast all round the arena as a victory was won good in the celebration of out favorite wrestler CM Punk and we wish him good luck!

"CM Punk you've beat Santino Marella and now at Armageddon... I hope you good still keep that title at Armageddon you'll go against HBK for the Intercontinental Championship Title I wish you Good Luck". Shane said, CM Punk and Shane McMahon shake hands! As the fans scream and banging on the barricades and balloons come out from the ceiling followed by more fireworks and confetti.

* Commercial Break *

Fulfill Your Fantasy Match - Kelly Kelly vs. Mickie James

Kelly Kelly makes her way to the ring.

Mickie James

Mickie James makes her way to the ring.

Bell Rings

Kelly Kelly grabs a pillow and hits Mickie to the ground she pulls off Mickie's hat off. Kelly hits her with the pillow a couple of times.

Kelly picks up Mickie and Irish Whip's her to the bed and spanks her. The crowd yells and scream in excitement.

Kelly spanks her once more. Mickie counters a spank in the rear and performs a Mick Kick on Kelly and hits her with a pillow. Mickie grabs a stuffed lamb and hits Kelly and taunts the crowd.

There was a pile of pillows and stuffed animals on the up right corner of the ring. Kelly Kelly counters another hit with the stuffed lamb and grabs the lamb and kicks Mickie to the ground she rips the stuffed lamb open and sticks Mickie's head into it. Mickie not able to see gets picked up and slammed to the ground. Then Kelly grabs a stuffed pig and smacks Mickie couple times. Then in the pile if they didn't know was that Hornswoggle was disguised in a teddy bear.

Hornswoggle

Holding the stuffed pig and Mickie taking off the stuffed lamb off her head. They both look at the stage. and the music stops. They continued to fight and Hornwoggle in the teddy bear climbs on the bed without them noticing Kelly grabs the teddy bear and notices its heavy. Then it gets stuck to her and it starts to laugh and throws it out of the ring. Mickie then Mick Kick's distracted Kelly Kelly and pins ..1..2..3..

Mickie James

"And the winner of this match Mickie James".

Single Match - Chuck Palumbo vs. Ted DiBiase

Chuck makes his way to the ring.

vs.

Ted DiBiase

Bell Rings

Ted strikes witha punch to the face he drags Chuck to the turnbuckle and picks him up for a Alley Oop Bomb onto the turnbuckle. Ted climbs the turnbuckle and Moonsault's Chuck Palumbo and pins ...1...2... kick out! Chuck counter attacks Ted with a Low Blow and gets out of the rings he grabs a chair and goes back into the ring and hits Ted DiBiase.

Bell Rings!

Ted DiBiase

"And the winner of this match by DQ Ted DiBiase Jr."

WWE Closing

[/align]

Yes I'm adding my own CAWs on to it!

Like Angela she's just a CAW I created!

[align=center]

November 23, 2008

Survivor Series Predictions

Survivor Series

The fireworks blast around stage and it goes into a flash back!

Survivor Series '07

"Last year's Survivor Series Orton vs. Michaels. Now this year's match up is Team Michaels vs. Team Orton". Cole said.

"Please welcome to the 2008 Survivor Series Pay-Per-View Event". Lillian said.

Casket Match - Undertaker vs. Big Show

Big Show

Big Show walks towards the ring as he sees the WWE Staff moving the open casket by the side were the ring is facing the stage ramp. He cowardly gets into the ring frightened of the touching the casket and awaits for the Undertaker to come out.

Darkness and white smoke surrounds the arena as a lighting bolt pyro hits the stage. A man dressed in black also known as the Undertaker appears on the stage. "And his opponent from Death Valley, California weighting 299 lbs. the Undertaker". Taker makes his way to the ring. The lights turn back on again. He taunts Big Show with the Slash Throat taunt.

The Bell Rings!!

Undertaker picks up Big Show and does a Backbreaker on Big Show. "Oooo that must hurt" said Tazz, "I agree with you". JR replied.

Undertaker picks up the Big Show and Irish Whips him close to the rings ropes where the casket lies. He gets really scared and runs the other direction. Undertaker clothesline's Big Show. Big Show gets up and the arena darkens once more and the lights go on. Big Show looks around the and turns back then with a hand on his neck he was Chokeslammed onto the mat. Undertaker picks him up and Tombstone Piledriver's his head to the mat. Taker drags Big Show to the ring ropes and picks him up and Chokeslam's the Big Show into the Casket and closes it.

"And the winner of the Casket Match the Under....Taker".

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match - Jeff Hardy vs. WWE Champion Triple H vs. Vladmir Kozlov

Jeff Hardy

"On the way to the ring from Cameron, North Carolina weighting 225 lbs. Jeff Hardy". Jeff makes his way to the ring.

Triple H

"And his opponent the WWE Champion Triple H".

Triple H makes his way to the ring.

Vladmir Kozlov"And their opponent from Russia Vladmir Kozlov".

Vladmir Kozlov makes his way to the ring.

Bell Rings!!

Triple H clothesline's Vladmir and picks up Jeff slams him onto Vladmir. Triple runs towards Jeff Hardy but Hardy counters and attacks him a Dropkick to the chest. Jeff jumps onto the turnbuckle and performs a Swantom Bomb on Triple H and pins, ...1...2...Kicks out. Vladmir from behind grapples Jeff into a German Suplex and pins ...1...2... Triple H breaks it. Triple grabs Vladmir and Pedigree's him and pins ...1...2...Jeff breaks it! Jeff jumps onto Vladmir and does a Face Buster. Vladmir gets up and knocks Jeff of the turnbuckle he picks up Jeff and throws him out of the ring. Triple H goes for another Pedigree but Vladmir counters Vladmir then climbs the turnbuckle and Jeff knocks him off of it. Vladmir gets out of the ring and smacks Jeff head onto the barricade and Irish whip's him into the crowd. Vladmir runs back into the ring as he turns around gets kicked in the gut and Pedigreed. ...1...2...3...

Triple H

"And the winner of this match and still W...W...E... Champion Triple...H".

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match - Team Batista vs. Team Orton

Batista makes his way to the ring.

R-Truth

R-Truth makes his way to the ring.

Matt Hardy made his way to the ring.

CM Punk

vs.

Randy Orton

Randy Orton makes his way to the ring.

Regal

Cody Rhodes

Shelton BenjaminThe Golden Standard makes his way to the ring.

Mark Henry makes his way to the ring.

(Bell Rings)

*Break*

[/align]

Results:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorseries/
[b] You can read the results here in wwe.com there was only 2 that I predicted that went right but Edge made it to the ring kicked Triple H's ass. [/b][hr]
[align=center]
[b] December 2, 2008 [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gm9-KVaHw]WWE Opening[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ewR8_-4fo]ECW [/url]
"Welcome tonight here in Santa Fe, New Mexico to exiciting show of ECW". Todd Grisham said, "You've got that right tonight's main event will be great a Triple Threat match for the ECW Championship title". Styles replied.
[b] Single Match - John Morrison vs. Batista [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmJTwly5LMQ]John Morrison[/url]
vs.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnvNTIzM0V4]Batista[/url]
" Now John Morrison was talking about Batista on wwe.com and I guess he pissed him off". Styles said, "You know I really don't why Morrison would do that". Grisham replied.
[Bell Rings]
Batista spears Morrison and picks him up performs a gutbuster followed by a Backbreaker. Batista stomps on Morrison several times. Morrison counters a punch to the face and tries to pick up Batista but counters and suplex's Morrison he grabs Morrison and Batista Bomb's him and pins ...1...2...kickout!
Morrison low blow's Batista and Dropkick's him he climbs the turnbuckle and Batista counters as he catches him and does a Hacurrana. Batista does another Batista Bomb. He unleashes the animal and does another outstanding Batista Bomb and pins ...1...2...3...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnvNTIzM0V4]Batista[/url]
his music stops.
"Now listen here John Morrison or should I say Johnny Nitro since your so immature of your age and disrespect other superstars and then get you ass whooped how does that feel"? Batista says, as..
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RCi5r23oX8]The Miz[/url]
"Wait,Wait just a minute Batista your telling me my partner was talking smack about you and you beat him that's just sad". Miz said, "Your damn right I defeated him you have no reason to tell me...he disrespected me and diserved it you hear me now you go run along backstage". Batista said, "So that's how your going to be then I'd like to meet someone who's interested in beating you". Miz replied.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Dq77LD5HE]Kane Theme[/url]
"Kane... Kane is the one" Todd Grisham said, "Wait not you it was suppose to be..." Miz said as he was grabbed by the neck and chokeslammed. Kane left.
* Commercial Break *
[b] Single - Tommy Dreamer vs. Jack Swagger [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6PGOLT63pU]Tommy Dreamer[/url]
[b] Last Week's ECW [/b]
Jack Swagger challegned Dreamer to a Amateur Wrestling Challenge. Dreamer was DQ'd by kicking Swagger and, finishing him off with a DDT.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QMh_ZnQ3Fs]Jack Swagger[/url]
Bell Rings!
Swagger grins at Dreamer. Dreamer clothesline's Swagger to the ground grapples him into a Backbreaker and hurts his back he Irish Whip's him out of the ring and takes the stuff off an announcer table and grabs one of the wires in there and chokes, Swagger to death. He puts Swagger on a announcer table and, enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and jumps onto the announcer table with Swagger on it. He grbas Swagger and Irish Whip's him to the ring smashes his head onto the ring steps. Dreamer throws Swagger in the ring and pins ...1...2...kickout!
Dreamer climbs the turnbuckle and Moonsaults onto Swagger and picks him up and performs a DDT. Dreamer pins ..1..2..3..
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiZlesqa_oo]Tommy Dreamer[/url]
"And the winner of this match Tommy Dreamer".
[b] Single - Finlay w/Hornswoggle vs. Boogeyman [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiwfD5aNZAM]Boogeyman[/url]
The Boogeyman appears and makes his way to the ring.
vs.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp23qKDHqZ4]Finlay[/url]
Bell Rings!
Finlay picks up Boogeyman and F-U's him. Finlay climbs the turnbuckle and jumps onto Boogeyman. Finlay climbs the turnbuckle once more and slams onto Boogeyman. Finlay then on the ground performs an Abdominal Stretch on Boogeyman and Boogeyman counters. Boogeyman climbs the turnbuckle and Moonsault's onto Finlay and then Finlay gets up and Boogeyman spears him. Boogeyman pins ..1..2..kick out!
Boogeyman performs a Pumphandle Slam and pins ...1...2...3...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiwfD5aNZAM]Boogeyman[/url]
[b] Single Match - The Miz vs. ??? [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V39ti0PQekw]The Miz[/url]
The Miz makes his way to the ring.
vs.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqzeCvmmI0k]???[/url]
"Kane wants a match against The Miz tonight for what he gets for last week's ECW".
"Well Todd I gotta tell ya Miz is hurt right now".
Kane makes his way to the ring.
Bell Rings
Kane chokeslams the Miz and pins ..1..2..3..
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqzeCvmmI0k]Kane[/url]
[b] WWE Debut match - ??? vs. ??? [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NBqhWluJsc]???[/url]
"On the way to the ring from Mojave, California weighting 352 lbs. Johnny-O-Extreme".
A man about 6'8" he was a white guy a tattoo of a black skull, and one of black barbwire. He had a 10 inch long black mohawk and he had black eyes face paint.
vs.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19X7rttooH0]???[/url]
"On the way to the ring from Los Angeles, California weight 365 lbs. Ivan the Shadow of Death".
Ivan makes his way to the ring.
Bell Rings.
Ivan picks up Johnny and Samoa Drops him. Ivan drags Johnny to the middle of the ring. He pins ...1...2...kickout Johnny picks up Ivan and performs a Extreme Bomb. and pins ...1...2... kicksout Ivan counter attacks with a Low Blow and performs his move the Armageddon Chokeslam and pins ...1...2...3...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19X7rttooH0]Ivan[/url]
* Commercial Break *
[b] Fatal-Four - Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ted DeBiase Jr. [/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICUE4yw97U]Matt Hardy[/url]
"On the way to the ring from North Carolina weighting 225 lbs. the ECW Champion Matt Hardy".
Matt makes his way to the ring.
vs.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__FA5CQjb0s]Evan Bourne[/url]
Evan Bourne makes his way to the ring.
vs.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o559ueBvY6E]Shelton Benjamin[/url]
Benjamin makes his way to the ring.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxfPMrMaCe4]Ted DiBiase Jr.[/url]
Bell Rings!
Matt climbs the turnbuckle and hits Shelton. Ted DiBiase Jr. kicks Bourne in the gut. Ted climbs the turnbuckle and jumps and does a Elbow Drop on Bourne and pins ...1...2...Shelton breaks the pin. Shelton turns around and,... "Oh my! a Twist of Fate". Evan Bourne Irish whips Ted out of the ring and and grabs Shelton and throws him out too. Shelton grabs Ted and chokes him with announcing table wire after all the stuff was taken off the table. Shelton rolls Ted onto the table and goes into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle he jumps off and breaks the table with Ted on it. Matt Hardy finishes Evan Bourne with a Twist of Fate and pins ...1...2...3...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICUE4yw97U]Matt Hardy[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vttRWo_rekY]WWE Closing[/url]
[/align]

Archived