The R-Heroes!....Come check them out.

These guys have been sitting around in the back of my head for awhile, so I decided to give them a break and post them for all my fellow card connoisseurs to enojy. Plus, I'm kinda tired of the Warriors always getting the cooler cards. So...read, tell what you think, offer suggestions. But just enjoy them.

Romance Hero- Hopeless Romantic

LIGHT

4 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

Effect: As long as this card is face-up on the field, you may skip your Draw Phase to add one card with ‘Romance’ in its name from your hand to your deck.

Romance Hero- Moviestar

LIGHT

4 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

1000/1200

Effect: When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, Special Summoned or Flip-Summoned, place one ‘Heart Counter’ on every face-up monster on your opponent’s side of the field. When this card battles with a monster that has at least one ‘Heart Counter’ on it, that monster loses 300 ATK and DEF during the Battle Step. For every ‘Heart Counter’ on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100.

Love Signal

Trap Card

Effect: Activate this card when a ‘Romance Hero’ is destroyed as a result of battle. Place two ‘Heart Counters’ on any face-up monster of your choice and then Special Summon one level four or lower ‘Romance Hero’ from your deck.

Box of Chocolates

Spell Card

Effect: Discard one ‘Romance Hero’ from your hand. Draw two cards.

E-Eternal Love

Spell Card

Effect: Special Summon one ‘Romance Hero’ from your graveyard.

Romance Hero- Turtledove

LIGHT

2 stars

Winged-Beast/Effect

300/200

Effect: This card may not be used a Tribute, unless it is for a Tribute Summon of a ‘Romance Hero’ When this card is Special Summoned from the graveyard, you may Special Summon as many ‘Romance Hero-Turtledove’ from your deck as you can. When this card is successfully summoned, place one ‘Heart Counter’ on all of your opponent’s face-up monsters.

Romance Hero-Cupid

LIGHT

6 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

2400/1000

Effect: Once per turn, you may place two ‘Heart Counters’ on any face-up monsters of your choice.

Romance Hero-Chocolate Lover

LIGHT

3 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

1400/1400

Effect: If you activate ‘Box of Chocolates’ while this card is face-up on the field, draw three cards instead of two. If this card battles with a monster that has at least one ‘Heart Counter’ on it, decrease that monster’s attack by 200 for every ‘Heart Counter’ on it.’ When you manually change this card’s Battle Position, place a ‘Heart Counter’ on any face-up monster of your choice.

L-Love’s Light

Spell Card

Effect: Remove all ‘Heart Counters’ from the field. Then select and activate one of the following effects:

1. Draw one card from your deck for every three ‘Heart Counters’ removed.

2. Increase your life points by two hundred for every ‘Heart Counter’ removed.

Love’s Final Gift

Continuous Trap Card

Effect: When a ‘Romance Hero’ is destroyed as a result of battle, increase your life points by 300 times the number of level stars the destroyed monster has. If this increase exceeds 1000, place two ‘Heart Counters’ on any face-up monster of your choice.

Romance Hero-Puppy Love

WIND

4 stars

Beast/Effect

1400/1000

Effect: When this card battles with a monster that has at least one ‘Heart Counter’ on it, increase this cards ATK by 1000 during the Battle Phase only.

Moonlight Mile

Field Spell Card

Effect: Decrease the ATK and of DEF of every monster that has at least one ‘Heart Counter’ on it and does not have ‘Romance Hero’ in its title by 200 for every ‘Heart Counter’ on them. Increase the attack of all ‘Romance Heroes’ by 100 for every ‘Heart Counter’ on them. If this card would be destroyed, you may remove four ‘Heart Counters’ from the field to negate the destruction.

Fusion Heart

Spell Card

Effect: Discard one ‘Polymerization’ from your hand. Special Summon one Fusion monster from your graveyard. The monster special summoned by this effect may not attack or be Tributed for any reason. (It may be used in a Fusion or a Sychro Summon.) At the end phase of this turn, destroy the monster.

V-Valiant Love

Spell Card

Effect: Select one face-up ‘Romance Hero’ on the field. Increase the selected monster’s attack by 1000 until the end of the turn. When the selected monster deals battle damage to your opponent, increase your life points by an equal amount.

O-Over You

Spell Card

Effect: During this turn, any monster that by a ‘Romance Hero’ as a result of battle is removed from play.

LOVE Conquers All!

Spell Card

Effect: You may only activate this card by removing from play ‘L-Love’s Light’, ’O-Over You’, ‘V-Valiant Love’, ‘E-Eternal Love’ from your graveyard. Destroy all cards on your opponent’s side of the field.

Romance Hero- Heartwarming Fellow

LIGHT

3 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

1000/2000

Effect: During your Standby Phase, increase your life points 100 for every ‘Heart Counter’ on the field.

Romance Hero- Pure Maiden

LIGHT

8 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

2600/2600

Effect: You may tribute two of your opponent’s monsters that have ‘Heart Counters’ on them instead of your own monsters to normal summon this card. If you do, you may not conduct a Battle Phase during this turn.

Romance Hero- Shining Knight

LIGHT

3 stars

Spellcaster/Effect

1600/1900

Effect: This card may attack twice in a row during your Battle Phase if destroyed a monster with a ‘Heart Counter’ on its first attack.

Shifting Emotions

Continuous Spell Card

Effect: During your Standby Phase, you may move any number of Heart Counters any one face-up monster on the field to any other face-up monster on the field.

Rose Bouquet

Effect: When this card is sent to the graveyard, place two ‘Heart Counters’ on any face-up monster you choose.

Summon Redux

Spell Card

Effect: Select one monster in your graveyard that can be Normal Summoned. Instead of Normal Summoning from your hand, you may Normal Summon the monster you selected. You must fulfill any requirements or Tributes needed to summon that monster.

Garden of Love

Continuous Spell Card

Effect: During your Standby Phase, place one ‘Heart Counter’ on every face-up monster on the field.

Love to Hate

Trap Card

Effect: Remove all ‘Heart Counters’ from the field. Deal your opponent 300 points of damage for every ‘Heart Counter’ removed.

Romance Hero-Angel of Love

LIGHT

5 Stars

Fairy/Effect

1000/1000

Effect: You may Normal Summon this card by tributing any number of “Romance Heroes’ on your side of the field. For every ‘Romance Hero’ you tribute for this card, place one ‘Heart Counter’ on this card. Increase this cards attack by five hundred for every ‘Heart Counter’ in play.

Romance Hero- Flower Giver

LIGHT

4 stars

Spellcaster/ Effect

1500/1500

Effect: Once per turn you may: Add one ‘Rose Bouquet’ from your graveyard or your deck to your hand. OR ‘Discard one ‘Rose Bouquet’ from your hand.

It seems to be a mix of Heroes, Aliens, and Cloudians, not that it's a bad thing, just an observation.

O-Over You

Spell Card

Effect: During this turn, any monster that by a ‘Romance Hero’ as a result of battle is removed from play.

I'm no good at OCG, but that card just doesn't sound right... is it "during this turn any monster that is destroyed as a result of battle by a 'Romance Hero'

?

But yeah, awesome cards.

i like them. i think they were a great idea. i agree with you about all the warriors get the cool cards lol but overall the R-Heroes were a great idea. you should check out my magicians ^_^ i give these guys a 9.75 cuz i love hero cards. wouldve been a perfect 10 for me but there were some cards that couldve been better or where "Too good to be true" lol but overall great job

Archived