New Destiny Hero monster

cameron93

It's all right. I like the fact that the ATK gets boosted by the effect. I suggest, however, that the name be changed. Omega just seems like a name for a card that would do one of the following:

*Remove all cards on the field, hand, and Graveyard from play when it is destroyed.

OR

*Provide a huge lockdown.

It's all right. I like the fact that the ATK gets boosted by the effect. I suggest' date=' however, that the name be changed. Omega just seems like a name for a card that would do one of the following:

*Remove all cards on the field, hand, and Graveyard from play when it is destroyed.

OR

[/quote']

Yeah, ok thanks ill change the name

It's all right. I like the fact that the ATK gets boosted by the effect. I suggest' date=' however, that the name be changed. Omega just seems like a name for a card that would do one of the following:

OR

[/quote']

OR

[/quote']

Archived