Naruto Duel Monsters Cards [50+ Cards And Counting...]

Barkit

Here is my collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that I actually made myself. They're not so much as handmade but I still pretty much made them myself. Anyway, just comment, praise, or critique, etc...

And yes, these are all in order as created.

These are Naruto cards I've been making for a while now, even before the website got updated....before the time where you actually had to register and log in to save your cards.....that pissed me off so much when I recently discovered that.

Anyway, here's my collection of Naruto cards. Say anything you wish, I don't mind at all. Looking at some of them now, I realized that I need to remake some of them due to picture quality, grammar mistake, and I need to edit some of the effects. And am I the only one who thinks they need to add a Union option in the card maker? I hope not. Anyway, here are all the cards I made so far. More are along the way so bare with me.

[align=center]OathOfPain.jpg

This is the very first card I made, believe it or not (Almost like how the popular Pikachu wasn't the very first Pokemon created....nor was Porygon as it says in the Pokedex). When I typed in "Naruto" in Google Image Search, this (along with an army of logos) was the first picture to come up. Upon creating this oath, Naruto pledged to never run away ever again and never back down from a battle. The effect of this card puts his words into action, if I do say so myself.

Team7.jpg

For some reason, this picture appeared next to an Inuyasha picture on Google. Don't ask me how, when I specifically typed in "Naruto Team 7". I like it cause it's CG/3D like, and they look awesome together like that. ^.^

TeamGuy.jpg

Another CG/3D like picture I found. And with my favorite character no less. Personally, the previous pic lost points for the way Kakashi’s hair was. It looked like it was soaked and being weighted down with heavy-duty gell. This one is just about perfect in every way. This is the bloom of youth, people!

Team10.jpg

I’m sure by now you can tell that I did these team cards in order… somewhat. They didn’t have a hi-def version of this pic but I still liked it just the way it was, although Shikamaru and Asuma look slightly different than on any other thing. …Has Choji been second-hand smoking cause he looks a little… too relaxed if you ask me.

NarutoUzumaki.jpg

Here he is, the number one hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja, believe it! That… pretty much says it all… At the time, there really was no picture that was as decent as this. Some were better but they were either too big or too small…. or had other people…. or had the logo…. or had George Bush in it…. you get the picture. His strength is about average. It would have been lower if it wasn’t for the fact that he’s the main character.

Sharingan.jpg

Your future is death! I was happy when I found a picture of it this close and at the right size too. Finding one with Sasuke’s evolved one was kinda hard as all the others had many flaws in them. I also think I could have done better with the effect but for now, it’s still good.

SasukeUchiha.jpg

Look at him… looking all cool and…cool. I think this is the best picture to use for a Sasuke card. Most of the other ones were of him performing jutsus or him beating up Orochimaru. Much like Naruto, Sasuke had many 3D pictures that had him posing with Naruto and other people, or of him in some mystical background that looked a bit too fancy for my taste. I also had to make him stronger than your average 4-level monster since he is from the Uchiha Clan after all. I didn’t make him stronger than Neji though, since I read somewhere that he was the strongest Genin out of the whole Leaf Village (“all” includes Sasuke).

KakashiHatake.jpg

My god, is everyone second-hand smoking off of Asuma?! Since Kakashi’s a Jonin, he had to be stronger and at a higher level than the others. Plus he uses Summoning Earth Style jutsus so… Earth Attribute. One of my friends didn’t like his effect too much because he goes back to the deck upon summoning. In turn, that can be good cause that means you can use his effect more than once and if he’s Special Summoned, his effect is canceled out. It pretty much balances itself out.

SakuraHaruno.jpg

Ah yea, Sakura… The one that everyone hates. Since she’s so useless for more than half the series, I kinda had to make her the weakest out of the team. But there is a reason why she’s stronger than Ino, as it will be explained later on. I had the hardest time finding a decent picture for her. There was virtually no picture that had her by herself from the anime like this. I found another that had her by herself but it wasn’t a full-body shot and it looked like she was a retard at a nuthouse convention. So yeah, I went with this one. It at least makes her look like a threat… somewhat.

InnerSakura.jpg

For the most hated person on the show, this has got to be one of the best cards for her. I got the idea for this card from when Sakura and Ino were fighiting in the Chunin Exams and her inner spirit forced Ino to undo the Mind Transfer Jutsu. A decent effect that also makes sense. Woo-hoo for me! ^.^

RockLee.jpg

My favorite character from the show. Of course I couldn’t play favoritism when making him so I kept this card within reasonable contruction. There were so many pictures that came up for him when searching on Google. None were card material though except for this one and a few others. I really should make a card that powers him up though. His offensive and defensive skills are pretty much equal in strength so I made his attack and defense points the same. I recently found a picture that I wish was made at the time of creation so I could use that but I may decide to remake the card just for the better picture.

Tenten.jpg

Not much is shown or explained about Tenten so it took me a while to decide on how strong I wanted her to be. This was also prolly the only pic I could find of her where she’s not holding a weapon in her hand. Or is she?...

NejiHyuga.jpg

Many fans love Neji because his character is “bamf”. Since he’s the strongest Genin as told by Wikipedia, it was only right to make him stronger than everyone else and one level higher, making it so a sacrifice is needed to summon him. Just like in the show, his offensive and defensive attacks pretty much are the same or are used in both fashions in some way. He also has the ability to cut off chakra points in his opponent in the show. On the card, if he destroys any monster that is in Defense Position, the opponent still looses Life Points and he’s too clever to fall for any traps and jutsus (spells). And how about that picture? Adds to the bamfness, doesn’t it? Although if they had zoomed in just a liiiiiittle bit more…

MightGuy.jpg

It’s Might Guy, the Handsome Devil of the Leaf Village! If only they had a picture of Lee posing like he is. Just like Kakashi, I had to make Guy stronger since he’s a Jonin. Since he’s the one that taught Lee everything he knows and does, I thought it would be appropriate to make his attack and defense points equal, just like the Lee card. I’ll get this out of the way now. For all the Jonin cards, the first part of their effects will respectively be the same as they are leaders of a squad. The second part of their effects are all unique based on certain “factors” they display in the show. If you wanna know what I mean exactly, feel free to ask me.

DynamicEntry.jpg

This card is very self-explainatory if you think about it. It’s quick, Lee and Guy know it, and they use it to make an entrance from time to time, so the effect is very fitting. With it being a Quick-Play card, it can be used during your opponent’s turn too. I finally found a decent pic for this card! And it's perfect! If it was zoomed in just a little bit more, then it'd be even better.

Byakugan.jpg

I’d say there is absolutely no other picture that could possibly be better to use than this one. I mean come on, it has both Hyugas using the Byakugan and in slip-screen. Since it’s very similar to Sharingan, I had to make the card effect just as similar. Just as Neji said, you can’t fool his eyes when using the Byakugan so you can’t play any cards facedown on the field.

ShadowCloneJutsu.jpg

I had a general idea of how I wanted this card to turn out. I was lucky to find a picture that showed his clones appearing while he’s still in the stance of performing the jutsu. This picture just doesn’t get any more natural. The effect was kinda hard to word out though. I had to make it so it wasn’t so long that the text was gonna come out too small to read. I have the shadow clones zero defense points because in the show, Naruto’s shadow clones pretty much go poof from some of the weakest and dumbest attacks. Since he usually always summons a massive amount of shadow clones, I thought it would be fitting for the effect to summon tokens in all available monster card zones, and since he likes to summon all these shadow clones every 30 seconds, I figure I should make it so this effect activates every turn at a cost (chakra, spell card?). This is almost like Jam Breeding Machine, as it constantly summons tokens as long as it is active on the field.

MarkOfTheCursedSeal.jpg

Sasuke’s been cursed. And so it begins… I really don’t have too much to say about this card. Just that it looks awesome, the name’s cool, and the effect is fitting. As long as your opponent doesn’t dare to destroy this card, they are safe from unleashing their own doom. However, that doesn’t mean you have to wait on your opponent to summon Curse Marked Sasuke. You can do it yourself if you had something like a Mystical Space Typhoon.

ChakraOfTheFoxDemon.jpg

One of my personal favorites that I’m very proud of. When I saw this picture on Google, I just had to use it for a card. I examinded it and knew what I could use it for. Just as Sasuke goes through a demonic transformation via curse mark, Naruto can transform using the power of the Nine Tails Fox Demon inside of him. Since the two are rivals, shouldn’t they have rivaling cards as well? I thought so…

ChojiAkimichi.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, the human boulder! Choji doesn’t display much individual strength on the show so I couldn’t make him that strong but his defense is top notch since he’s… you know… fat. Generally, monsters of high mass have high defense points. Why should Choji be an exception? And what better picture to use than of him eating a bowl of ramen that he stole from Naruto?

ShikamaruNara.jpg

Even in this picture, he looks laid-back and relaxed. He may be lazy but he is a genius. His strength is around the same as Naruto’s so I made his attack points the same. Not much else to describe about this card. The picture was pretty easy to find at the time. It was a common sight on many sites.

InoYamanaka.jpg

Rival of Sakura, of course I had to make their strength equal. The only real difference is that she’s a Dark Attribute while Sakura is Light. Ino’s jutsus just seems like something of dark arts. She’s not really that good defending herself though, as seen on tv.

Mind-TransferJutsu.jpg

Finally deciding on making separate cards for their unique attacks instead of making them effect cards, it was hard trying to come up with the effect for this card without making it too long. Just like in the show, this combo can be undone if you play your cards right… litterally. Since Ino can’t really perform this jutsu while moving, I thought it would be right to make this only useful when she’s in Defense Position and since it’s Ino in control of the monster and not brainwashing, she can’t use the monsters ability, just as she can’t use a person’s jutsu after taking control of them. If you were to sacrifice the monster under your control, or if it were to be destroyed, your Ino card would just be taking up space since the effect of the jutsu is still in play and it keeps Ino in Defense Position until it is destroyed.

Shadow-PossessionJutsu.jpg

Getting lucky enough to find another decent picture for the trio, I had to make the effect unique yet somewhat similar to Ino’s jutsu. At first, I thought about an effect that summons shadow tokens that control your opponent’s monsters but that would be stupid so I decided on this effect instead. When it says that monsters affect by this card cannot attack, that also include Shikamaru but you can still change their battle positions since he has control over their movements. I also decided to make it continuous when I saw a clip of Shikamaru using his jutsu on more than one opponent at the same time. I thought that was really cool.

Meat-TankJutsu.jpg

THE HUGE HUMAN BOULDER!!! I think I’m the only one that thinks this picture was copied from the picture of when they were out in the forest and pasted on to the background of the arena for the preliminary rounds cause Choji looks exactly the same in both pictures. Once Choji uses this jutsu, he’s pretty much an unstoppable rolling… boulder. Unlike the other two, this effect is optional each turn and only lasts when Choji’s attacking. He has to attack all of your opponent’s monsters but if he comes across a stronger monster, Choji’s not destroyed but you still lose Life Points. And since he’s unstoppable, effects from monster cards can’t be activated while he’s attacking, which makes it an ideal combo to use on facedown monsters. His attack can still be canceled out by trap and spell cards though so think carefully before using this card.

FormationIno-Shika-Cho.jpg

The name says it all. This is just like the effects of the Team cards but you have to pay a bit of a cost to use this card. It’s worth it though if you plan on obliterating your opponent with this combination. The picture’s a bit pixelated, I know but it still looks good. I think it’s cool no matter what.

ShinoAburame.jpg

Never underestimate an opponent, no matter how weak they may seem. This is one of the only few cards of a character that isn’t a Warrior-Type monster. Why would he be? He’s a freaky fish bug guy. And since he's such a bug fanatic, I thought it would be good for him to power up his insectiod followers.

KibaInuzuka.jpg

Yahoo!! I wanted to use a different picture for Kiba but I couldn’t find one so I had to go with this one. All the others had Akamaru in them and since they’re separate cards, I wanted the pictures to just have one of them and not both. Another character card that isn’t a pure Warrior-Type since he specializes in the ninja art of beast mimicry. This is also a Beast-Warrior version of some of those other cards you ma have seen where they prevent your opponent from using Trap cards during the battle phase. They all have the same attack and defense points. I gave Kiba the attack boost ability because of his primal instinct and style.

HinataHyuga.jpg

The shy little girl who never goes back on her word. I thought this picture to be the perfect one for her since it fits her image well. Plus, she looks happy and normal and not depressed and shy. Since she seems to always provide medicine for injured people, I gave her the effect to restore your life points while she’s in Defense Position. Because of how shy and has little to no confidense in her abilities as a ninja, I had to make her as weak as she is, along with her second ability. But if you’re a skilled duelist, you can put her to good use.

Akamaru.jpg

Akamaru is the other half of Kiba pretty much. He is his life-long partner and can be combined in jutsus in order to deal some real damage to foes. His abilities rely solely on his master and other blood-related creatures. He can power up himself too since he’s a Beast himself. His attack points can reach as high as 1800 with his effect alone so he’d go great in a Beast and Beast-Warrior deck, along with Kiba.

AsumaSarutobi.jpg

I bet you were wondering where he was, huh? Lol I did create him before the previous cards but I had later on remade him so the date of creation had changed. His strength pretty much matches him I believe and his effect seems pretty decent for him. I’m glad I could find this picture of him with good quality cause all the other ones were too small to use. While he looks serious, if you look at his eyes, you can see that his pupils are somewhat dialated, indicating that he’s somewhat high from smoking.

KurenaiYuhi.jpg

It was hard to find a good picture of Kurenai. Why I made her a Fire Atribute, even I don’t really know but it seemed more fitting than her being a Wind Attribute. I also read that’s she specializes in genjutsu, which can be used to mess with your opponent’s heads so I thought her decreasing effect would do nicely. I couldn’t make a Team card for this team because there were no pictures of them together as a team like the others so I’m gonna wait until they do make one.

ZabuzaMomochi.jpg

Moving on to the Zabuza Saga. I thought this was a pretty evil, misty-looking picture of him so it would look good. Just like he went beserk on everyone when Haku died, I thought his power-up effect from Haku would be nice for him. It takes too sacrafices for him so it’ll be tough summoning him. I gave him the same effect as Neji just cause Zabuza’s an assassin and it’s what assassins do basically.

ZabuzaMomochiPROMO.jpg

A Promo version of Zabuza. I saw this picture and I just couldn’t resist using it. This is when I first got the idea of making Promo versions of cards like they do with some other cards such as Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Haku.jpg

Haku has a Gekki Genkai over water and can turn it to ice. Somehow, I felt that he should have the ability to not be destroyed in battle. I still made him a 5-Star Level monster because of his effects, despite his low attack and defense points. Since he can pretty much stop an opponent in their tracks and counter with his Thousand Needle of Death, I thought he should have the ability to negate attacks but at a 50% chance. I also liked this picture because of it’s misty image and that’s how Haku looks half the time.

HakuPROMO.jpg

A homo--er, *ahem* Promo version of Haku. Even for Haku, this picture look so cool that I decided to make it into a Promo version. Look at his mastery over the water and notice how he’s not wearing his tracker ninja mask. Perfect promo for the card.

ItachiUchiha.jpg

This picture will haunt you in your dreams like it did to Kakashi. All other pictures looked so cheap that I didn’t even bother looking at them too much. This is also the first Ritual card I made so far, seeing as how one has yet to be made. Don’t worry. There will definitely be more to come. Since Itachi is so powerful and the older brother of the protegy Sasuke, he should be as strong as he is. And since his Mangekyo Sharingan can take you into a “different dimention”, he should have the effect to remove monsters from play, just like a “different dimention” card. When I look at this card, I kinda get the image of Sephiroth in my head…

EvolutionOfTheSharingan.jpg

Congratulations! Your Sharingan has evolved into Mangekyo Sharingan! This picture is like being in a nightmare that only Itachi can cast. Since he was the first one to fully evolve his Sharingan, I thought this would be the perfect card to use to summon him.

CurseMarkedSasuke.jpg

He’s different than he was before. Using the power of the curse mark, Sasuke is stronger than ever, and he will only continue to get stronger. Because of the dark energy infused with him, he’s now a Dark Attribute and a fiend. I made him have a max of three counters to signify the three stages of his Sharingan and how much stronger he gets each time it evolves.

NineTailedNaruto.jpg

Naruto has taken the power of the Fox Demon into his own hands. My friend sent this picture to me and told me to use it for this card. I liked the way it looked and said ok. Due to the transformation, he’s now a Beast with the Fox’s Fire Attribute. In the beginning, Sasuke has always been stronger and better than Naruto at everything and everyone knew that. But with the Fox Demon on his side, the gap has been filled between the two. I gave him the max of nine counters to signify the stages of Naruto in his demon state. He gets a little stronger at each stage but it all adds up to him being really powerful, enough to give Sasuke a run for his money. Counting up all counters, this card is stronger than Curse Marked Sasuke in the end.

NineTailedNarutoPROMO.jpg

A Promo version of Nine Tailed Naruto. This picture looked pretty 3D and colorful so I thought it’d make a nice promo card. It even has him doing the Rasengan like in the original version. Cool, huh?

GaaraOfTheDesert.jpg

He’s looking at you the wrong way. That means he’s gonna kill you. Finding this picture of Gaara was pretty quick and easy. It was calculating his strength that was a bit tricky. I knew his defense had to be powerful. Since his sand is also deadly in itself, I finally decided on his attack points. This card is like Total Defense Shogun as Gaara himself pretty much attacks in a corresponding way to Total Defense Shogun’s effect. He just stands there and lets his sand do all the attacking and defending. Since he has a demon inside of him like Naruto and he’s very evil, he pretty much fits the qualifications of a fiend. It’ll be tough getting through his defense.

Temari.jpg

Temari stole Kagura’s title as Wind Sorceress. Each time a moon appears on her giant fan, her wind attacks get obscurely more powerful. So I have her the power-up counter effect, a max of three for the three moons on her fan. She can also very easily blow away her opponents with a strong gust of wind, which is why I have her the first effect. Since she’s from the sand village and is stronger one of the Genin bunch like Gaara and Kankuro, I made her a 5-Star Level monster. And I think it’s pretty obvious why I made her a Wind Attribute…

Kankuro.jpg

Kankuro, the Puppet Master. Everywhere he goes, he has his evil-looking puppet with him. Not only can he control that but since he’s the Puppet Master, he can control all other tokens and hide behind them as shields since they have no free will of their own. Since his puppet does the attacking in most cases, I made it so that it’s a token and it’s attack and defense points are swapped with Kankuro’s. Pretty clever, huh? ^.^

WayOfTheNinja.jpg

Now is the time to abide by and protect my Way of the Ninja! Just like how Naruto promised himself that he would never run away again with his Oath of Pain, Rock Lee promised to always protect his Ninja Way, so I thought this picture was perfect for this kind of card. The effect is like the other half of Oath of Pain. What makes it dilemma-ish is that this is also a field spell like Oath of Pain and there can be only one Field Spell card in play at a time. This is all about timing and strategy I suppose so you’d have to pick the right time to play this card or the other one.

FightingDreamers.jpg

We are Fighting Dreamers! I saw this picture on Google and thought about how I could turn an awesome-looking picture like this into a card. I decided on a Trap card since there aren’t too many of those yet and I believe the effect fits the name well. The cost is something you have to consider when using this card but I’m sure you can make it well worth it. Everyone on the show has their own goal in life and they put their lives on the line to reach that goal. And that is what makes them all fighting dreamers!

Man-BeastCombinationTransformationD.jpg

Beast Mimicry Transformation! I got this idea from watching an AMV with the song "Just The Two Of Us" playing in the background. I had to make this card and it sure as crap had to be a fusion, otherwise I'd be a retard beyond the help of God. I had a bit of a time thinking up its stats and effect but I finally got my ideas straight. Everything is based on the power of two. Two heads, two attacks, etc... That's why it can attack twice but it has a price. Since Kiba and Akamaru can perform this jutsu for only a limited period of time, I had to add in the last effect that removes the card from play after it battle with a monster. However, you do get the fusion material monsters back since they kinda do "split" when the jutsu wears off. This is a good card to have in a Beast-Type deck. It will prove very useful.

LegacyOfTheHokage.jpg

Here's the Konoha Hokage Lineage! I decided to make the Hokages Ritual cards and the reason why Tsunade isn't in the category is because she's still one of the Legendary Sanin and I'm gonna make her, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru seperate Ritual cards. Wait til you see what the Ritual Spell cards looks like for them. I'm getting a bit anxious thinking about it but I'm not gonna make it for a while. The Hokages aren't gonna be made for a while either but don't worry, they're coming!

TayuyaLV4.jpg

Okay, here's where things get tricky and this is prolly where I'm gonna get the most negative feedback about. What I'm doing for the four sound ninja is the same thing that is done for Silent Magician. When the sound ninja level up, they're either gonna be in the first or second stage of the curse mark. I haven't decided on that yet. Don't worry, things will be fixed and sorted out over time. I didn't want to make the sound ninja too weak at first but I also didn't want to make them too powerful in the end so this is gonna be a hard process for me. Any advice on the sound ninja would be very much appreciated...you blasted fool!

KidomaruLV4.jpg

It was extremely hard to find a Kidomaru picture and even then, I'm not entirely too happy with this one but it's all I got so yeah... Anyway, like I said, I'm doing the sound ninja much like Silent Magician so don't complain to me about them beig too weak at first. Don't worry, I'm trying my best here!

AnbuKakashi.jpg

From darkness to darkness. This is Kakashi in the prime of his life. Back when he was head of the ANBU Squad, he was like Kenshin when he was Samurai X. I figure, since it doesn't seem like Kakashi has gotten weaker over the years, that they should have the same attack and defense points but just with a different alternative effect. I also didn't think it would be fair to have him be able to equip Sharingan with his effect so I didn't treat his name the same. But as an alternative, his Sharingan is apparently always active in this state, he can do what he does best. Copy techniques and use them against his opponents. If I had made this card any other way that it could possibly be made, it would be overpowered.

ForTheHyuga.jpg

For the Hyuga! I was strolling through Google and I saw this very rare picture of Hinata and Neji standing back-to-back and that made me remember what Neji said in Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 when he uses his Level 1 secret technique. That's when I got the idea for this card. Once I make a Hanabi, Hiashi, and possibly a Hizashi card, they will be able to take part in this card's effect. Remember, the Hyuga is the most powerful clan in the Leaf Village.

KisameHoshigaki.jpg

He's just getting into this. Kisame is one of the Akatsuki and Itachi's partner in crime. Apparently, he's as strong as Naruto when he's using the fox demon's chakra, which means that Kisame no pushover. Since he always uses his sword in battle, being one of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist and all, I gave him an ability similar to Sword Hunter's. His sword can absorb chakra from his enemies so I thought this would be a decent effect for him to have. It seems he had a bit of a rivalry going on with Zabuza back in the day. I wonder what would happen if they were to fight each other...

Samehada.jpg

His Shark Skin not only cuts. It shaves! The basic idea of this card is basically Kisame's sword when it's unwrapped. It can shave off the skin of his enemies. Sounds very painful. I figure since it shaves the enemy while still absorbing the life out of them, it should have an effect such as it has now. I didn't want it to make him any stronger since his effect pretty much does that for him.

Zanbato.jpg

Now then, which vital spot is good? Zabuza's sword for being one of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist. Doesn't really do anything special except enhance Zabuza's assassinating skills. Which is why I gave it this effect. Reason wwhy I didn't make this card as immune as Kisame's sword is because Zabuza can fight exceptionally well without it, unlike Kisame. So even if it got destroyed by another card, Zabuza can still fight without much trouble.

1000YearsOfDeath.jpg

Sacred Taijutsu: A Thousand Years of Pain! I was bored and randomly came up with the idea for this card. I know that Naruto can also use this technique but not until Shippuden so I decided to leave it to Kakashi. As for the effect, I wasn't sure what to do for it so I looked up the technique on Wikipedia. I read how it's traditionally used as a joke like at parties and such so I thought it should have an interestingly fun little effect. It's all a fun game of chance now so play your faith in the Heart of the Dice. Also, what I mean by the last line of the effect is that it can't be activated if Kakashi can't normally attack due to a card effect, so it can still be used even if he's in Defense Position. If I had added that last part, it would have been too long and the card would have been hard to read.[/align]

Big Boy: Yeah, I did use the older version. I've been making these for quite a few months months now. I hope they put in a union and multiple effect feature next time.

Umbra: I was thinking the exact same thing when I first got the idea for the card but cardmaker doesn't have a Union option and it would look stupid if I were to wing it.

Thank you everyone else for the ratings. I'll keep making more cards over time so check back here for updates every now and again.

Big Boy: Yeah' date=' I did use the older version. I've been making these for quite a few months months now. I hope they put in a union and multiple effect feature next time.

Umbra: I was thinking the exact same thing when I first got the idea for the card but cardmaker doesn't have a Union option and it would look stupid if I were to wing it.

Thank you everyone else for the ratings. I'll keep making more cards over time so check back here for updates every now and again.

[/quote']

ahh ok ;)

Archived