ShadowColloseum.jpg

Heres the first 20:

93455055vn8.jpg

10986050yh6.jpg

59276749tf4.jpg

56467675jc4.jpg

35221518dl8.jpg

79099771ig6.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by the effects of Fortress Dragon LV5. By halving this monster's ATK points it may attack your opponent directly, once this card attacks its ATK points do not return to normal. If this card's effect is used, sacrifice it during your standby phase to summon one Fortress Dragon LV7 from you hand.

69624456ih2.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by the effects of Fortress Dragon LV6. Once per turn, discard one spell or trap card from your hand to destroy one continuous magic card on the field. If this card's effect is activated, sacrifice this card to special summon one Fortress Dragon LV8 from your hand, you cannot summon any more monsters during that turn. (including special summon, flip summon and normal summon).

93397601nf0.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of Fortress Dragon LV7. Discard one magic and one trap card from your hand to destroy all continuous magic / trap cards on the field. If you use this effect you may sacrifice this card during your next standby phase to special summon one Fortress Dragon LV9 from your hand.

(image didn't work, link should)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TotalObelisk/FDL9.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by the effect of Fortress Dragon LV8 Discard all cards from your hand and field (excluding this card) to destroy all other cards on the field, if you use this effect this card is switched to defense position and loses 3000 DEF points. If this card is in defense posotion during your next standby phase, you may sacrifice it to summon one Fortress Dragon LV 10 from your hand or deck.

untitled.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by the effects of Fortress Dragon LV9. As long as this card remains face up on the field, dragon type monsters cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Pay 2000 life points at each of your standby phases to keep this card in play, if you cannot this card is removed from play and cannot be brought back by the effect of spell / trap cards.

gfssssjpgset1shcset2en0ld9.jpg

dragonandgirljpgset1shcbp2.jpg

flywithmebyhenningjpgseks9.jpg

dragonessencebysaydajpgpp4.jpg

nekowarriorbysaydahz9jplw0.jpg

warriorbysubcityjpgset1ot0.jpg

warriorbypsykokudko4jpgpp1.jpg

littlewarriorbygueuzavjcu4.jpg

girlwarriorbyryusukehamuo4.jpg

thewarriorbyqiqojpgset1mq3.jpg

More to come....Lot's more.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love the booster pack and even more so the cards, but no offence but the idea of lvl 1 all the way to lvl 10 sounds abit unrealistic, although the there great to me i dont if there realistic but i'm just saying if they are or not in my opinion. the other cards, 1 word...awesome.

also will you be making magic and trap cards for these cards?

:shock: holy kuribohs! These are very good plus if I didnt read that post you made on how used a program to make that pack I swear that I would have bein missen out on a whole new pack plus um no offense I just cant see the secound to last level dragon being "Fortress Dragon Lv9" though other then that no complaints :D

Most of the time I say that card creations are usually way too strong, but in Fortress Dragon Lv 10's effect I think it should be a lot better. Maybe that all other dragon cards cannot be destroyed period, also the cost seems a little too high since, by the time you get out this behemoth of a monster, your lifepoints can't be all that high. Even if you started from lv4 then used lv up 3 times that would still only bring him to level 7; 3 standby phases away from lv 10.

Most of the time I say that card creations are usually way too strong' date=' but in Fortress Dragon Lv 10's effect I think it should be a lot better. Maybe that all other dragon cards cannot be destroyed period, also the cost seems a little too high since, by the time you get out this behemoth of a monster, your lifepoints can't be all that high. Even if you started from lv4 then used lv up 3 times that would still only bring him to level 7; 3 standby phases away from lv 10.[/quote']

Okay, look at it this way. The origional effect had no restrictions at all, and was a lot more powerful so I had to pull it down a bit...

The next few cards for the set:

impwarriorbybelovedcreaju7.jpg

ancientwarriorjpgset1shvu9.jpg

somemonstersbycamilkuojnz6.jpg

kingofthebeastbycamilkunb4.jpg

dedrabycamilkuojpgset1swc5.jpg

onibyharry7masonjpgset1um4.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play Mad Oni LV3, Mad Oni LV5 and Mad Oni LV7 from your graveyard. During your battle phase only , increase this card's ATK by half your life points. This card is destroyed during the end phase of the turn in which it was summoned and you lose half your life points.

28573047tu4.jpg

81835645qa9.jpg

10193910wo4.jpg

47776779ee0.jpg

79974000cm2.jpg

92965845rz6.jpg

35287080em1.jpg

72158508ej0.jpg

And low and behold :shock: the next lot:

29405254vl3.jpg

44187016wf8.jpg

36259200ps6.jpg

30136810yh7.jpg

31942772xi0.jpg

40620111ov5.jpg

ATK: 3500 / DEF: 3000 (I seriousley have no idea why it keeps doing that)

"E. Villain Venomman" x "E. Villain Dragonman" x "E. Villain Bountyman"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon and a Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is successfully Fusion Summoned, halve the ATK and DEF of all monster's on the opponent's field.

darknessuponbyvldajpgseua8.jpg

Archived