The New "Special Summon" Monsters.

Ok, this is what I mean.

You build two decks, one based completely around summoning Desert Twister, the other one based completely around summoning Frost and Flame Twin Dragon. Which would be more effective?

Did someone say my name? To be honest, I'd use neither. It terms of which is easier to summon, that would be Desert Twister. There are a wide variety of EARTH monsters and even some good WIND ones(Stratos, Raiza, Twin-Headed Behemoth). In terms of which has a better effect, I would have to say Frost and Flame Dragon. Why? Because both cards have less than 2400 ATK, making them vunerable to any monarch (or Jinzo) that is already on the field. Though, F&F Dragon is harder to summon since the only good Water monsters are Hydrogeddon. It all depends on what you'relooking for.

Frost And Flame is 3x better than Desert Twister.

F&F is much rarer to start with, so it's worth a bit.

Secondly, you should NEVER build AROUND these cards. Like all chaos cards, you must TECH them into a deck. (Tech: Put into a deck which can satisfy the conditions of summoning)

Good players run 3 Thestalos, Mobius and frog, along with hydrogeddons which will now be used more, it's more likely you'll see F&F in a monarch deck. Not only that, but it could work in some Mother Grizzly and UFO Turtle recruiter builds.

Frost And Flame is 3x better than Desert Twister.

F&F is much rarer to start with' date=' so it's worth a bit.

Secondly, you should NEVER build AROUND these cards. Like all chaos cards, you must TECH them into a deck. (Tech: Put into a deck which can satisfy the conditions of summoning)

Good players run 3 Thestalos, Mobius and frog, along with hydrogeddons which will now be used more, it's more likely you'll see F&F in a monarch deck. Not only that, but it could work in some Mother Grizzly and UFO Turtle recruiter builds.

[/quote']

I concur.

Did someone say my name? To be honest' date=' I'd use neither. It terms of which is easier to summon, that would be Desert Twister. There are a wide variety of EARTH monsters and even some good WIND ones(Stratos, Raiza, Twin-Headed Behemoth). In terms of which has a better effect, I would have to say Frost and Flame Dragon. Why? Because both cards have less than 2400 ATK, making them vunerable to any monarch (or Jinzo) that is already on the field. Though, F&F Dragon is harder to summon since the only good Water monsters are Hydrogeddon. It all depends on what you'relooking for.

[/quote']

no you heard you inistals but were glad you came.

I got Desert Twister ultimate rare... but I actually really wanted the F&F Dragon, cuz I have lots of cool and good Water and Fire monsters, and I have almost no Wind monsters at all! Just my luck... I always get very rare cards that are useless to me. :?

What would be interesting is having an attribute deck that contains Wind, Earth, Fire and Water monsters in it. Then you could add cards to it like Elemental Absorber and Elemental Burst. And Desert Twister and F&F Dragon as well.

Archived