I like to extend archetypes. (New Deformers/Morphtronics)

Docomodake

As the title says.

Deformer Gamebon

LIGHT [] Thunder / Effect [] Level 3 [] 0 / 1500

● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, equip a face-up "Deformer" monster you control to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the equipped monster. The equipped monster is unequipped during your opponent's next End Phase. ● While in Defense Position: When a face-up Morphtronic monster you control, except "Deformer Gamebon", is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and equip the selected monster to this card. If this card is destroyed by battle, before the Damage Step, unequip the equipped monster and add it to your hand.

Deformer Bomben

EARTH [] Machine / Effect [] Level 4 [] 1900 / 0

● While in Attack Position: If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy a number of cards you control equal to the Level of the monster that destroyed this card. For every card you cannot destroy, take 200 points of damage. ● While in Defense Position: This card's ATK becomes its DEF and vice versa.

Counter-Charged Summon Unit Deformer Clocken

LIGHT [] Machine / Tuner [] Level 1 [] 300 / 550

This face-up card is treated as "Deformer Clocken". ● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, put a number of Morph Counters on this card equal to the number of "Deformer" monsters you control. ● While in Defense Position: By removing a number of Morph Counters from this card, Special Summon a "Deformer" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard equal to the number of Morph Counters removed.

Battle-Charged Summon Unit Deformer Cameran

LIGHT [] Machine / Tuner [] Level 1 [] 400 / 300

This face-up card is treated as "Deformer Cameran". When a face-up Attack Position "Deformer" monster you control is destroyed by battle, except "Battle-Charged Unit Deformer Cameran", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. ● While in Attack Position: When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Deformer" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except this card. ● While in Defense Position: When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Deformer" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, except "Battle-Charged Summon Unit Deformer Cameran".

Deformer Magnetreacten U

EARTH [] Thunder / Fusion / Effect [] Level 6 [] ? / ?

"Deformer Magnen U" + 1 Machine-Type "Deformer" monster

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending the Fusion Material Monsters to the Graveyard (You do not use "Polymerization"). ● While in Attack Position: This card's ATK is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters. This card's DEF is equal to the DEF of the Fusion Material Monster with the highest DEF minus the DEF of Fusion Material Monster with the lowest DEF. ● While in Defense Position: This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of the Fusion Material Monster with the highest ATK minus the ATK of the Fusion Material Monster with the lowest ATK. This card's DEF is equal to the combined DEF of the Fusion Material Monsters.

D - Deformer Malfunction

Quick-Play Spell Card

Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Deformer" monster from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster cannot change its Battle Position.

E - Electric Healing

Quick-Play Spell Card

Gain Life Points equal to the ATK of a face-up "Deformer" monster you control.

F - Fast Switching

Quick-Play Spell Card

Change the Battle Position of 1 face-up "Deformer" monster you control.

O - Overcharged Summon

Quick-Play Spell Card

Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Deformer" monster from your hand. It gains 300 ATK and DEF.

R - Retreat of the Deformers

Quick-Play Spell Card

Return all face-up "Deformer" monsters to their owner's hand. Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to half the number of returned monsters, rounding down.

M - Masochistic Gain

Quick-Play Spell Card

By paying Life Points in increments of 500 (max. 1000) Special Summon "Deformer" monster(s) from your Graveyard equal to the number of increments paid. 1 of the Special Summoned monsters is destroyed during the End Phase.

DEFORM Shot!

Normal Spell Card

You can only activate this card while "D - Deformer Malfunction", "E - Electric Healing", "F - Fast Switching", "O - Overcharged Summon", "R - Retreat of the Deformers", and "M - Masochistic Gain" are in your Graveyard. Select up to 3 "Deformer" monsters in your Deck and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Add 2 of the selected cards to your hand and discard the remaining monster.

● Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 2 of the selected monsters and remove the remaining monster from play.

● Special Summon 1 of the selected monsters and discard the 2 remaining monsters.

● Pay 1500 Life Points. Special Summon the selected monsters.

Deformer Recyclabin

EARTH [] Machine / Effect [] Level 3 [] 900 / 0

● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can send a number of cards from the top of your deck (max. 5) to increase this card's ATK by the number of cards sent x200. ● While in Defense Position: By removing from play a number of cards in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Deformer" monster whose Level is equal to half the cards sent, rounding up.

Deformer Chakkan Omegon

FIRE [] Pyro / Effect [] Level 5 [] 1800 / 900

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by changing the Battle Position of a face-up "Deformer" monster you control. You cannot Normal Summon or Set the turn this card is Special Summoned. ● While in Attack Position: When an effect of a "Deformer" monster that Tributes a monster activates and then inflicts damage to your opponent, double the amount of damage inflicted. ● While in Defense Position: If this card is selected as target by an effect, you can Tribute this card to negate the effect and destroy the card, then Special Summon 1 "Deformer Chakkan" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Deformer Clocken Omegon

LIGHT [] Machine / Effect [] Level 4 [] 900 / 1650

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by changing the Battle Position of a face-up "Deformer" monster you control. You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn this card is Special Summoned. ● While in Attack Position: By decreasing this card's ATK in increments of 300 (max. 900), place 1 Morph Counter on a monster you control, except "Deformer Clocken Omegon", for each increment decreased. ● While in Defense Position: Once per turn, if this card has 900 ATK, place 1 Morph Counter on this card. You can Tribute this card to inflict 1200 damage to your opponent for each Morph Counter on it.

Morph Counter Distribution Center

Field Spell Card

Once per turn, you can place a Morph Counter on a "Deformer" monster you control.

Deformer Team Attack - Deadly Duo

Normal Trap Card

Tribute 2 face-up "Deformer" monsters you control that are in the same Battle Position. Activate 1 of the following effects based on the 2 monsters' Battle Positions:

● Attack Position: Your opponent takes damage equal to the combined DEF of the Tributed monsters.

● Defense Position: Your opponent takes damage equal to the combined ATK of the Tributed monsters.

Deformer Team Attack - Tricky Trio

Normal Trap Card

When a "Deformer" monster is selected as an attack target and select 2 other "Deformer" monsters you control. Change the attack target to one of the selected monsters and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the remaining selected monster.

Deformer Team Attack - Fearless Four Fire

Normal Trap Card

Select 4 "Deformer" monsters you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the combined ATK of the selected monsters.

Deformer Team Attack - Ferocious Five Fist

You can only activate this card when you control 5 "Deformer" monsters. Select 4 "Deformer" monsters you control. Increase the ATK of the unselected "Deformer" monster by the combined ATK of the selected monsters. The selected monsters cannot declare an attack during the turn this card is activated.

Synchro-Charged Destruction Unit Deformer Microwaven

LIGHT [] Machine / Effect [] Level 6 [] 2500 / 1800

"Counter-Charged Summon Unit Deformer Clocken" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Spell or Trap Cards cannot be activated to negate the Synchro Summoning of this card. ● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can switch the Battle Position of up to 3 cards you control, except "Synchro-Charged Destruction Unit Deformer Microwaven". ● While in Defense Position: While this card is face-up on the field, the Defense Position effect of 1 "Deformer" monster you control now reads "This card is treated as a Tuner monster".

Deformer All-Out Defense Blueprints

Normal Spell Card

All "Deformer" monsters Summoned this turn are automatically switched to face-up Defense Position and gain 1000 DEF until the End Phase.

Deformer Fridgen

WATER [] Machine / Effect [] Level 4 [] 500 / 2000

● While in Attack Position: A monster that attacks this card loses 1000 ATK until the End Phase. ● While in Defense Position: A monster that attacks this card gains Piercing damage.

Deformer Lapton

LIGHT [] Machine / Effect [] Level 4 [] 1200 / 1200

● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, flip a coin. If heads, add 1 "Deformer" monster from your Deck to your hand. ● While in Defense Position: Once per turn, roll a die. Special Summon 1 "Deformer" monster from your hand whose level is equal or less to the die roll.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!

Sub-Archetypes

Omegons - Basically the /Busters of Deformers

____-Charged ____ Unit Deformers - Tectonix wants them.

Banned, Limited, and Semi'd Cards

Banned: Deformers Hate the Current Meta!, Deformers Also Hate Plants!

Limited: N/A

Semi-Limited: M - Masochistic Gain, Deformer Chakkan Omegon, Deformer Recylcabin (NEW: Deformer Recyclabin)

Removed From Banlist: N/A

Extremely Overpowered and Rediculous Cards!

Deformers Hate the Current Meta!

Continuous Spell Card

This card can only be destroyed by its own effect. All cards with "Dark Armed Dragon", "Destiny Hero - Malicious", "Emergency Teleport", "Lightsworn", or "Plaguespreader Zombie" in their names are qutomatically removed from play the turn they are activated and/or Summoned. During your Fifth Standby Phase after activation, remove this card from play and Special Summon up to 3 "Deformer" monsters from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring Summoning Conditions.

Deformers Also Hate Plants!

Counter Trap Card

Negate the Summon of a Plant-Type monster. Both players then search their respective decks for all Plant-Type monsters and remove them from play. You can then Special Summon 1 "Synchro-Charged Destruction Unit Deformer Microwaven" from your Extra Deck.

Great! Some OCG errors on Deformer Gambeon But... 8.7/10

Could you please point out that error? I can't seem to find it.

In other news,

UPDATES: Deformer Clocken Omegon, Morph Counter Distribution Center, Deformer Team Attack - Deadly Duo (Tricky Trio, Fearless Four Fire, and Ferocious Five Fist). Back to you, Diane.

good cards so far & I believe you have something planned out for those 6 spells that spelled out "DEFORM"...something like HERO Flash...

Thanks! And yes' date=' that's what I'm planning.

Also,

UPDATES: DEFORM Shot!, Deformer Recyclabin, and Deformer Chakkan Omegon

[/quote']

good job,but try not to give long-winded names for your cards

good cards so far & I believe you have something planned out for those 6 spells that spelled out "DEFORM"...something like HERO Flash...

Thanks! And yes' date=' that's what I'm planning.

Also,

UPDATES: DEFORM Shot!, Deformer Recyclabin, and Deformer Chakkan Omegon

[/quote']

good job,but try not to give long-winded names for your cards

This. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Super-Electromagnetic_Voltech_Dragon

Also, long winded names are fuuuuuuuun. :3

EDIT: Totally Google Deformer Chakkan! :'3

If that's your way you wanted' date=' then I couldn't atop you here...

[/quote']

It's a darn shame. Couldn't atop me at all. I was on a rampage, making card names long and then comparing their size with Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon. I mean seriously, that's a mouthful. Alas, I was never atopped, and my long-card-name havoc wreaking continued forevermore.

UPDATES: Deformer Fridgen and Deformer Lapton

Nice Deformer cards' date=' say you wouldn't mind if I gave you some card ideas, you know, new cards for your thread? I'd be happy to help out. Oh yeah and that Synchro Monster you made, that is really cool and it has a nice effect, why don't you come check out my Synchro Monsters by clicking this "AOC VI". Let me know how you think of them.[/size]

Thanks for the compliment, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't advertise your cards in my thread; it's kind of against the rules.

Nice Deformer cards' date=' say you wouldn't mind if I gave you some card ideas, you know, new cards for your thread? I'd be happy to help out. Oh yeah and that Synchro Monster you made, that is really cool and it has a nice effect, why don't you come check out my Synchro Monsters by clicking this "AOC VI". Let me know how you think of them.[/size]

Thanks for the compliment, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't advertise your cards in my thread; it's kind of against the rules.

No, i'm not advertising my cards on your thread, I meant typing the name, level, type, attribute, effect, and ATK & DEF of that card on your thread, not like my threads. I just post my cards on there to see what people think of the design.

Archived