Zombie Invasion

Max.

intro:I never knew that the fate of the world would rest in my hands:shock: because I'm just a 15 year old.anyway Me and my friends Alan & Liza my bro Zeke and my cousin Nena were in a 5 way duel with the gang on our street.this was what happened........My cousin Nena was playing jump rope in the front yard.(which I thought was a very stupid idea but my mother thinks ''she's SO cute NOBODY would bother her'' which was a big load of s***)so about 2 minutes later I see my cousin flying across the yard,I knew that the gang had attacked her.

ch.1

me,alan,liza,Zeke,,nena, the gang members:duel!!!!

me:i start by summoning Skeleton! 123745yf8.jpg but i'll just tribute it to summon {ik Skeletal brigander in attack mode123745ol3.jpgWhen you Normal Summon this card, and during each of your Standby Phases, select 1 Set card on your opponent's side of the field. Pick it up and look at it, then return it to its original position.As long as this card remains face-up on the field, control of this card cannot switch.When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned successfully, select and activate 1 of the following effects. * Select 1 Equip Card equipped to 1 monster on the field and destroy it. * Select 1 Equip Card equipped to 1 monster on the field and equip it to this card.

I place 2 cards face-down.end turn.

gang member 1:I start by summoning Heavy Weapons Guy123745ld8.jpgin DEF mode!end turn.

To be continued!:D

Archived