Check out my set of magicians I created. Hope you all like them. Rate and comment plz

Hiddensoul

Magician of L.O.V.E

ATK/DEF:1100/800

Attribute:Light

Level:3

Type:Spellcaster

Effect:Take control of one face-up monster on your opponents side of the field. Increase your opponents life points by the original ATK of the controlled monster. The monster remains on your side of the field until it is destroyed.

Magician of H.A.T.E

ATK/DEF:2300/1200

Attribute:Dark

Level:5

Effect: When this card is tribute summoned successfully, shift control of this card to your opponent. As long as this card remains on your opponents side of the field, both players take the ATK of this card.

Magician of P.A.I.N

ATK/DEF:1000/1000

Attribute:Fire

Level:2

Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monster lose 200 ATK points each turn. When a monsters ATK reaches 0 it is destroyed.

Magician of T.R.U.S.T

ATK/DEF:2100/550

Attribute:Water

Level:4

Effect: When this card is successfully normal summoned, special summoned, flipped summoned, or flipped face-up select 1 monster card on the field and apply 1 of the following effects:

-Both monsters are not destroyed in battle.

-The selected monster is not affected by spells.

-This monster is not affected by traps.

Magician of F.O.R.G.I.V.E.N.E.S.S

ATK/DEF:1500/1500

Effect: When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent you can special summon 1 monster from your graveyard. When this monster is destroyed, destroy all monsters special summoned by this effect and your opponent can special summon 1 monster from their graveyard to their side of he field.

Magician of G.U.I.L.T

ATK/DEF:100/100

Attribute:Earth

Level:1

Effect: When this monster is destroyed, destroy 1 card on the field.

Magician of S.H.A.M.E

ATK/DEF:1600/1200

Attribute:Wind

Level:4

Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you cannot summon. All face-down spell and trap cards cannot be activated.

Magician of L.U.S.T

ATK/DEF:2300/2000

Attribute:Dark

Level:6

Effect: Switch control of this card with one of your opponents monsters. When the selected monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Magician of Emotions

ATK/DEF:2700/1800

Level:7

Effect: When this card is tribute summoned successfully you can summon 1 monster from your hand, deck or graveyard. That monster is considered normal summoned. For each monster on the field and in either players graveyard that includes magician in its name, increase this cards ATK by 100 points. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards on the field and in both players hands. Inflict 300 points x the combined level of all monsters destroyed by this effect to both players life points.

.....No offense.....MAKE THEM REAL CARDS!!!!!!!!!! !I didn't understand Magician of H.A.T.E's effect. I rate 8/9 cards are decent or better.

What do you mean make them real cards? these are real just cuz they dont have a pic they arent real? i mean what makes them not real? but as for the you not getting "H.A.T.E" 's effect i understand why. It should say this; "Effect: When this card is tribute summoned successfully, shift control of this card to your opponent. Both players then take damage equal to the ATK of this card to their life points."

Sorry for the typo. Thanks for catching that. But thanks also for the 8 out of 9 rating at least i know my cards could have "some" potential if ever created. You just got to think bout the combos and the flow of this deck theme if it were ever created.

Their effects can be typed out a little better' date=' but I got the basic idea of what they do. You need to add a Level to the forgiveness card. Other than that, good job. I rate 8.1/10.

[/quote']

oh of course how could i forget bout the level to him lol it should be level 3

and what exactly do you mean their effects could be typed out better? lol

Archived