"Swordsman's Destiny" set

Hyako

I started working on a card set and i'm trying to keep the effects and everything balanced, if they're not bare with me, i'll learn fast. I'll gradually add cards as time goes by. Please post comments and any changes that might need to be made.

Updates:

August 30th

-Keddiro the Fated Savior's Atk changed from 3300 to 2600, Def changed from 2600 to 2300.

-Black Lady Knight added.

-Little Girl Sword Fighter added.

-Mysterious Fencer added.

-Angelic Sword Girl added.

-Determined Lady Fighter added.

-Bloodshed added.

-Together we fight, Together we die added.

-Butterfly Mages Seieki and Oouka added.

-Ultimate Defender Keitara added.

-Execution of the Traitor added.

-Unseal Aura added.

-Defender Castle added.

-Hyakudo, the Legendary Swordmaster added.

August 31st

-Heavy Axeman Borko added.

-Meryun, the Moon's Kunoichi

Card Comments:

Meryun, the Moon's Kunoichi - Her effect is "When this card is attacked, you may look through your deck for two Trap or Magic cards. Place them on the field face-down in Defense Position and switch this card to face-down Position as well. ( Must have two open monster zones ) Shuffle the face-down cards and then your opponent must choose a new target for their monster's attack. At the end of the Battle Phase, or if this monster is attacked, the face-down Magic and Trap cards are sent to the Graveyard." If you cannot read it, I tried to give her something like Mystical Hats, to act as like Clones of herself, like what Ninja do to escape.

Credits:

-Credit to tehodis for the image for Execution of the Traitor.

-Credit to tehodis for the image for Unseal Aura.

-Credit to tehodis for the image for Defender Castle.

-Credit to tehodis for the image for Hyakudo, the Legendary Swordmaster.

-Again, Credit to tehodis for the image for Heavy Axeman Borko.

-Credti to tehodis for the image for Meryun, the Moon's Kunoichi.

Note: These cards will probably have errors, but they should hopefully become minimal as my experience in card making raises.

*I do not judge On Grammer*

Little Girl - Very good effect can keep bringing back & you could sacrifice could help you in any situation but her name is not very original. Overall 8/10 Staple Potential

Blade Lady Knight - Again Name not very original but she is perfect a greataddition to Warriro Deck 9/10

Fencer - Remindes Me of D.D Warrior Lady it's kinda over powerd 7/10

Sword Girl - Perfect 9/10 She Should have an effect

Overall 9/10 I really love your work & look foward to seeing more from you!

Little Girl - Very good effect can keep bringing back & you could sacrifice could help you in any situation but her name is not very original. Overall 8/10 Staple Potential

Blade Lady Knight - Again Name not very original but she is perfect a greataddition to Warriro Deck 9/10

I know they're not very original, i'll probably work on them.

Fencer - I don't get how he's like Warrior Lady, explain if it's not a big deal, and I don't think it's overpowered, it's effect is weaker then Flame Wingman for one.

I know they're not very original' date=' i'll probably work on them.

Fencer - I don't get how he's like Warrior Lady, explain if it's not a big deal, and I don't think it's overpowered, it's effect is weaker then Flame Wingman for one.

[/quote']

No No What I meant was that Fencer's Effect reminded me of that card not Fencer himself. Anyway, these cards are getting better & better good luck if you are deciding to make a whole deck!

I know they're not very original' date=' i'll probably work on them.

[/quote']

No No What I meant was that Fencer's Effect reminded me of that card not Fencer himself. Anyway, these cards are getting better & better good luck if you are deciding to make a whole deck!

I still don't see it, since D. D. Warrior Lady's effect makes her and the monster she battles get removed from play.

Archived