this is my first post, I hope you like it

Altαir

This is the Light themed deck i am creating. Please go easy on me this is my first post.

Electro-LightField2.jpg

BlindingLight2.jpg

SolarLight2.jpg

LunarLight2.jpg

ShiningLightBowandArrow2.jpg

ShiningLightSword2.jpg

CelestialLight2.jpg

LightEnergy2.jpg

LightCatastrophe2.jpg

ShardOfLight2.jpg

DesendentOfLight2.jpg

BirdofLight2.jpg

TigerOfLight2.jpg

DragonOfLight2.jpg

BirdOfShiningLight2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of Bird Of Light. When this card is summoned, destroy all Spell/Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, instead of attacking, this card is allowed to destroy up to two Spell/Trap cards on the field. When this card is destroyed, you may select one Spell/Trap card in your hand. This card is Special Summoned back onto the field in face-up Defense Position and the selected card becomes an Equip Card. By the cost of 500 Life Points each turn, this card can stay on the field. If you cannot pay this amount, destroy this card with the selected card and remove them from play. If the selected card is destroyed, destroy this card.

TigerOfGlowingLight2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of Tiger Of Light. When this card is Summoned, destroy all Monster Cards in your opponent's hand. Once per turn, instead of attacking, this card is allowed to negate one monster's attack points to 0 and switch the monster into Attack Position. When this card is destroyed, you may select one Monster Card in your hand. This card returns back onto the field in face up Defense Position and the selected card becomes an Equip Card. By the cost of 500 Life Points each turn, this card can stay on the field. If you cannot pay this amount, destroy this card and the selected card and remove them from play. If the selected card is destroyed, destroy this card.

DragonOfBlindingLight2.jpg

SolarLightDragon2.jpg

LunarLightDragon2.jpg

This monster is also treated as a LIGHT monster. This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except for the effect of Lunar Light. This monster must stay in Defense Mode. If this monster is in Defense Mode, it is allowed to attack. During Damage Calculation use this cards Defense Points instead of Attack Points. This monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. For every monster destroyed by this monster, you gain 700 Life Points. Five turns after this card was Summoned, you lose 1000 Life Points and this card is destroyed and removed from play.

CelestialLightDragon2.jpg

MasterOfLight2.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived