MetalMarble

Metalmarbles concentrate on having large amounts of Metal Counters on their cards.

[spoiler=Volume 1]

Metalmarble Gunship - Frikkin' Halberd

50/250

Level 6

LIGHT Attribute

Metal/Synchro

"Metalmarble Cluster" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

FLIP: Place 10 Metal Counters on all monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned of flipped face-up, place 23 Metal Counters on this card. Every monster on your side of the field with Metal Counters gains this effect:

• Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 for each Metal Counter on this card. You can remove 1 Metal Counter on this card to inflict 150 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

I have frikkin' Halberd! Choose me!

Metamarble Cluster

0/50

Level 1

LIGHT Attribute

Metal/Tuner

When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, placer 5 Metal COunters on this card. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 for each Metal Counter on this card. Every monster with Metal Counters on your side of the field gains this effect:

• When this card is destroyed, inflict 100 damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Metal Counter on this card.

Gallia Zohl, Metalmarble Guardian Q

0/0

Level 5

LIGHT Attribute

Metal/Effect

When this card is Summoned of flipped face-up, place 13 Metal Counters on this card. Every monster with Metal Counters on your side of the field gains this effect:

• Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 for each Metal Counter on this card. If a card on your side of the field is about to be destroyed by a monster's effect or a monster on your side of the field is attacked, you may negate the effect. This card battles with the attacking monster or monster with the effect, regardless of what Phase it is.

I took a vacation from Duel Masters and what do I find?! A bunch of idiots who claim Duel Masters is bad because it's a ripoff! That's it! I'm going home!

-Gallia Zohl

Aww, look. You ruined somebody's vacation. :/

-Kryuel

Metalmarble Drake

2020/0

Level 5

LIGHT Attribute

Dragon/Effect

When there are no Metal Counters on your side of the field, you can sned 3 "Metalmarble" cards form your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's previous effect and this card's Summoning cannot be negated.

Metalmarble Shine Dragon

250/0

Level 4

LIGHT Attribute

Dragon/Metal/Effect

When this card is Summoned of flipped face-up, place 16 Metal Counters on this card. Every monster with Metal Counters on your side of the field gains this effect:

• Increase this card's ATK and DEFby 100 for each Metal Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can send 20 Metal Counters from this card and form at most 1 other card to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Metalmarble Dual Drake

550/0

Level 4

LIGHT Attribute

Dragon/Metal/Effect

When this card is Summoned of flipped face-up, place 10 Metal Counters on this card. Every monster with Metal Counters on your side of the field gains this effect:

• Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 for each Metal Counter on this card. You can remove 1 Metal Counter from this card while you control 1 other "Metalmarble" monster to allow this card to attack twice this turn.

Metalmarble Giver

0/200

Level 3

LIGHT Attribute

Metal/Thunder/Effect

When this card is Summoned of flipped face-up, place 10 Metal Counters on this card. Every monster with Metal Counters on your side of the field gains this effect:

• Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 for each Metal Counter on this card. Up to 3 times per turn, you can move 1 Metal Counter on this card to another card you control.

Archived