The Return of the Indians

Sammidysam

Here it is, this is not Yu-Gi-Oh! but it'll be fine in here. It has no episodes, as it is a book. People are: Miike, Keke, Senyuu, and Chandler for the start.

Miike stood up, as he heard the sound of horses coming. Keke walked over to Miike. "What's the matter? Your ears hurt?" Keke said. "No, my ears don't hurt! I sound horseman coming, probably the Roman Empire. We need to brace ourselves." Miike said.

Keke told everybody and everybody got on their army suits. They were samurai, and they were up on their hopes to win. Chandler was the only one on a horse, but they didn't care.

Miike was the person who didn't fight, as he could sense people with his magical powers. I guess he was the "mage". Keke was the samurai who protected Miike, and he had the shield. He was the "protector".

Senyuu was the fighter, so he always went out and battled. And Chandler, you know what he is. The "horseman". By their guess, Romans were coming. Miike decided it was time to flee their camp in Germany, and head to Russia.

Luckily, there was still a Bering Land Bridge so they could travel to North America, or "Laka Yamaka" as they call it. Laka is a symbol for the hidden countries, and Yamaka is a symbol for the freedom people, so Laka Yamaka means Hidden Freedom, if you can understand.

They call it Hidden Freedom because of that it is their only way away from the Roman Empire. But they thought that when they got to Hidden Freedom, they wouldn't be able to get food or the world would end. Miike knew all of this information, and the rest of the friends believed him.

Keke saw an explosion from where their parents were living, so Keke said, "Let's get out of here, NOW!"

"Chandler!" Miike shouted as Miike and Chandler somehow morphed together into a machine. Keke and Senyuu got in, hoping something good would happen. Strangely enough, they flew through the air.

"Our parents are dead, face it Senyuu." Keke said to Senyuu from inside the plane. "I cannot believe that, our parents made a truce. But Miike said it would happen. We always believe him :) " Senyuu said.

Archived