Some Random Cards, That Rock! (10 cards)

xbon

"Greatest Card Maker in History". Hmmm...

... lessee if this guy makes good on his boast.

Mana: Too powerful a card? We've already Ancient Gear Drill here!

Super Moon: Bullshit. No other specialties that make up for its distinctive lousy ATK boost (unlike, say, ALO).

Inactive Zone: Rivalry of Warlords.

Zebra O-8: Of course your opponent can't attack your LP; it's a friggin' monster!

Vibro: Zebra sucks, so...

Zebra R: Decent.

Water Mane: Play ALO + Amphibious Bugroth MK-3, instead.

Heat Sniper: Yeah, and expect your ass to be handed over to you. In summation - NO.

Sniper Flame: Yeah, and The Flute of Summon Dragon did wonders. Right.

Among the worst card makers in history. That much.

Zebra O-8: Of course you opponent can't attack your LP; it's a friggin' monster!

Okay... Tabris do you even know that there are cards that can allow your opponent to attack you directly eventhough you have a monster on the field.

Zebra O-8's effect can block these cards:

• Inaba White Rabbit
  • Jinzo #7
  • Elemental Hero Knospe if there is another Elemental Hero on the field.
  • Breakthrough! if a selected Six Samurai monster destroys a monster by battle.
  • Six Samurai - Yariza if there is another Six Samurai on the field.

He is far from being the worst card maker ever. Far from it. (You even thought his Zebra R monster is DECENT.

As such do some reaseach here before you go and haras another card maker.

P.S. Don't cuss' date=' this is a forum with [b']KIDS[/b] on it.

To Texas:

I'm an unusually obnoxious guy, so:

1. Yes; with regards to its effect, Zebra R is decent. One could wish, however, that he was a vanilla.

2. ... and Submarineroid, and Nightmare Horse, and Raging Flame Sprite, and any monster with 1000 ATK< + Secret Pass to the Treasures, and Elemental Hero Rampart Buster. I know 'em. Point is, unless the game would be suddenly flooded with an army of direct attackers that could be splashed upon decks, I don't see a reason why I should pick this off mine binder.

3. I'll cuss whenever I want to, kid. Doesn't mean that I'll be spewin' off sheet every 2 seconds, but I have mine moods and George Carlin.

So the above poster negged me for being a BAD guy. So, OK, I don the baby gloves and give the OP some TLC (if you watch Colbert, you know what I mean).

Mana Warp

Quick-Play Spell

Tribute 2 face-up monsters. Select 1 Spell Card from your Deck and Set it. You cannot use that Spell Card this turn.

Super Moon Vortex

Field Spell

Once per turn, select 1 Aqua-Type monster. The selected monster is treated as a Tuner Monster until the End Phase. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Aqua-Type monsters by 300 points.

Discus of Light

Counter-Trap

Activate only when your opponent Summons a DARK monster. Negate the Summon of that monster and destroy it.

Null Zone

Continuous Trap

Activate only if both players control 2 or more monsters each. Destroy all monsters on the field. Each player then Special Summons 1 Level 7 or lower monster from his/her hand. Both players may only control 1 monster each while this card is face-up on the field.

Zebra O-8

EARTH/LV3/Machine/Tuner/1350/1000

The Life Points of this card's controller cannot decrease.

Rulings: By "decrease" I mean all effects that subtract Life Points, whether Battle Damage, Effect Damage, or just plain decreasing a la Aegis of Gaia.

Vibro-Battery Type-Z

Equip Spell

Special Summon 1 Thunder or Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard and equip it with this card. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000 points and decrease its DEF by 1000 points.

Zebra R

WATER/LV4/Machine/1500/1200

Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each WATER monster on the field.

Marine Mane

Equip Spell

A monster equipped with this card can attack directly.

Blazing Sniper

FIRE/LV2/Warrior/1500/1200

This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Battle Phase.

Meh. Sniper Flame's a real toughie.

Archived