Which kind of deck is the most tounament worthy?

Is it good (so far)?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is it good (so far)?

WARNING: DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE META IS!

Let me give you a short summary of the decks before you vote:

Monarch Control:

This deck revolves around Monarchs and card efficient Tribute Monsters.

Cards include all Monarchs (except Granmarg, poor Granmarg), Gravekeeper's Spy, Treeborn Frog, Brain Control, and sometimes Legendary Jujitsu Master with Consciption if you are using Raiza.

Gadget:

This deck uses Gadgets and many 1-for-1 cards.

Cards include all Gagets, Snipe Hunter, Fissure, Smashing Ground, Shrink, etc.

Machine Beatdown:

This deck uses powerful Machines and support Cards to win. The deck is oftenly merged with a Chimeratch OTK deck.

Cards include Card Trooper, Jinzo, Cyber Phoenix, Cyber Dragon, etc.

Demise OTK:

This deck abuses Demise, King of Armageddon and Andvance Ritual Art.

Cards include Demise, ARA, Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands, Doom Dozer, Insect Knight, Megamorph and many more cards.

Circle:

This deck abuses Destiny Heros to the full potential.

Cards include Disk Commander, Fear Monger, Malicious, Dasher, and Destiny Draw.

Big City:

This deck abuses Elemental Heros to the full potential.

Cards include Stratos, Ocean, Wildheart, and Skyscraper 2 - Hero City.

Dark World:

This deck swarms the field with Dark Wolrd monsters, and take advantage over cards that let you discard, except as a cost.

Cards include Goldd, Kahkki, Gren, Broww, Dark World Lightning, Dark World Dealings, Morphing Jar, Card Destruction, Dark Deal, etc.

Warrior Toolbox:

This deck uses Reinforcement of the Army and to The Warrior Returning Alive to get out the right monster at the right time.

Cards include Reinforcement of the Army, The Warrior Returning Alive, D.D.Warrior Lady, D.D. Assailant, Don Zaloog, Exiled Force, Mystic Swordsman LV2, Marauding Captain, Etc.

Spellcaster Toolbox:

This deck uses Apprentice Magician to get out small spellcasters and refuel your Breaker the Magical Warrior.

Cards include Apprentice Magician, Magician of Faith, Crystal Seer, Old Vindictive Magician, and Breaker the Magical Warrior.

Zombie Swarm:

This deck uses zombies, mostly from the graveyard, for swarming the field.

Cards include Pyramid Turtle, Zombie Master, Ryu Kokki, Il Blud, Book of Life, and sometimes even Vampire Lord.

Virus Controll:

The deck uses "Virus" traps to controll what cards your opponent can use.

Cards include Crush Card Virus, Deck Devastation Virus, Eradicator Epidemic Virus, Plague Wolf, Giant Orc, Giant Germ, Mystic Plasma Zone, ect.

Burn Deck:

This deck uses cards which do not generate card advantage, but either stalls or inflict damage to the opponent.

Cards include Stealth Bird, Nightmare Wheel, Dark Room of Nightmare, Chain Strike, Gravity Bind, Level Limit - Area B, Threatening Roar, ect.

Other:

This deck is one that I havn't mentioned yet. Please don't say Toon Deck, Plant Deck, or anything like that. I need serious answers.

Yeah. Exactly the same one, - the poll. Created by you.

Here's my input:

Metagame is one word, and is usually used as "Meta" to avoid people thinking it's metagame.com.

Some basic descriptions you gave, but they'll do.

Firstly, there's no best deck. Although, there's the most consistent, which is a GODLY built gadget deck.

Old Format:

JoejoeGadget, T-Hero Beatdown, Lazaro Monarch w/Crushoot

New Format:

Not defined yet, but Gadgets are going to be big, especially with Sheild Crush soon to be released @ 3.

No Crystal Beast T_T (lol)

I love CBs but lately I've been interested in Zombie Swarm and Spellcasters, since 2 of their favorite cards have been removed from the banned list, and a VERY good Spellcaster was just released.

(I haven't bought 1 Tactical Evolution pack yet!!!)

im right now testing my deck in the new format so far its pretty good but i dont think dark world will ever be the best of the best -.-*

Who knows? it could turn out to be?

YOU COULD BE THE ONE TO MAKE DARKWORLD THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! NOW GET OUT THERE AND DUEL FOR THE DARKWORLD!!!!!!!

... you get the basic point...

That's hardly the best deck george. It's all bout the meta' date=' and zombies are gonna fail terribly with all the RFG mained and sided.

[/quote']

You fail at recognizing sarcasm.

But yeah, Gadgets/monarchs are the best deck type. Still need another gadget set though :(

Sorry but I'm not posting CB decks. They might do fine in a duel against your friends' date=' and if they're built real good, they might do good in a local tournament, but it most certainly won't make it to the finals, unlike all of the above decks.

[/quote']

I beg to differ. Crystals can be final worthy if I try my very hardest, eat my vegetables, and believe in myself! (lots of sarcasm)

But I DO think they have that sort of potential.

*runs off to work on CB deck*

im right now testing my deck in the new format so far its pretty good but i dont think dark world will ever be the best of the best -.-*

Who knows? it could turn out to be?

YOU COULD BE THE ONE TO MAKE DARKWORLD THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! NOW GET OUT THERE AND DUEL FOR THE DARKWORLD!!!!!!!

... you get the basic point...

XD nice ill try i have the best dark world i can get thanks to chaos and friends so far i win like every match except for monarch XP

Archived