My Personality cards

Mysty

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate this idea, even though the cards can't be real cards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate this idea, even though the cards can't be real cards?

• 1 - It sucks. (please post a reason if you vote this)
    • 3 - It's okay.
    • 5 - It's AWESOME!

Instead of making cards you can use in a deck, this time, I made cards that a person can only just have to show their personality. Yeah, these are kind of lame, but I made them anyway. If these were put in frames, they would probably be Normal Spells or Normal Traps or something, maybe even Normal Monsters.

Heart of the Warrior

He/She who has the Heart of the Warrior is a person who never gives up. Although he/she may not be the smartest person, he/she will try anything to achieve his/her goals, and usually will ultimately succeed.

Knowledge of the Spellcaster

He/She who has the Knowledge of the Spellcaster is a person who has a lot of knowledge. Not only does he/she have the knowledge, he/she also knows how it can be used. He/She is usually a friend to a person who has the Heart of the Warrior.

Spirit of the Fairy

He/She who has the Spirit of the Fairy is very pure. He/She follows all the rules of his/her religion and believes greatly in his/her religion. He/She is usually very friendly and very easy to get along with.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, these are all based on Monster Types. I'm currently trying to make one of each type. Who knows, the next could be "Evils of the Fiend" or "Skill of the Fiend", "Instinct of the Beast", or possibly "Slyness of the Sea-Serpent". If anyone out there has any ides on this, please write them down and post them and I might add them onto this list. Thank you for any help you give.

Archived