I need a Name Change.

JG.

Well, InfernoSparker™ sounds good. But i'd advise you not to add the ™ sign. It's the main reason i'm thinking of changing mine. I really hate it, and I made a horrible mistake. Also, think your name through VERY carefully, for once you change, there is no going back (Untill three months and you'll need 2000 points!)

Ever heard of a revert? And anyways I'll just open a shop and 2000 are in th bag within not so long.

EDIT: I like the InfernoSparker idea too but I'm still not sure whaether or not to add and i never have been.

EDIT #2: And may i point out that even when you've handed the lotto points out that you still have tons to spend?

EDIT #3: I know you said PM but what about a 1-1, you vs me?

1) Well I sure wouldn't add the ™ sign.

2) Well i'm a rich member! ^_^ I have over 10,000 points, as I won glasstin's lotto, and i've had 2 shops, I DO NOT, take any points rasied from the lotto.

3) Sure! ^_^ But this has nothing to do with this topic, just give me a pm.

InfernoSparker sounds good' date='but you'll probably need a new sig and all.

[/quote']

I'll just buy one from Chaotix.

Inferno Sparker

If you change it to that' date=' ill pay you the 1k points, so you dont need to spend

[/quote']

Comment my Idea?

Infinity Sparker also has a ring to it

You are 1 lucky *really long beep*! Hmmm, I like Infinity Sparker! Inferno Sparker sounds good too! *wink*

InfernoSparker. NO TM!

Maybe' date=' but i think I've decided on Infinity Sparker.

XXXJGreveXXX

Only n00bs have that kind of name. I am not a n00b.

Don't change

Well' date=' if you must any name with no is good

[/quote']

You think so? No, I am gonna change, I have to. And i've also decided against the .

Archived