Duel Academy

Nukyasu

answer some questions to get sorted into your dorm. pm me the answers

1. Your opponent uses "Change of Heart" on your Buster Blader. You have a "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1" on your side of the field in attack mode. How much damage will you life points take if your opponent has no other cards on his or her side of the field?

2. True or False. You can summon "Dark Artist" from your hand if you have under 1000 Life Points left.

3. Can you activate "Deck Devastation Virus" with out having a monster with 2000 Attack Points or more on the field?

4.How many Attack Points does "Dark Bat" have?

5. How many monsters does it take to summon "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon"?

when you've done that you have to duel me.ou can do the quiz whenever but the dueling starts monday.

Character-

create your character on tektek but if your in ra yellow you will get yellow clothes etc.

here is the url to the duel academy

http://www.freewebs.com/newcas12duelacademy/

• 3 weeks later...

Question I: Buster Blader has 2600 attack points, plus it gains 500 points for the "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1" on the field. This puts its' attack points at 3100, and, when subtracted from the ATK value of "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1" which is 1400, you will take 1700 damage total.

Question II: ? I don't know what card Dark Artist is.

Question III: No, you may not.

Question IV: 1000 ATK/1000 DEF, Lvl3 with no effect.

Question V: It has two Fusion Material monsters, which in turn have two and three Fusion Material monsters respectively.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

1. It's impossible to tell -- you don't know what cards are in your graveyard.

2. What the hell is Dark Artist?

3. No.

4. 1000.

5. 2: VW-Tiger Catapult and XYZ-Dragon Cannon. If you don't believe me, look at this.

Archived