WWE: A New Era [Chapter 1 up!]

Brushfire

[spoiler=FAQ]

As previously said, I am writing a WWE Fan-Fiction.

"lolwut? You're copying Star?"

No, I am NOT copying Star. There are loads of WWE Fan-Fics out there.

So that was the FAQ. Ask as many questions as you like.

[spoiler=Summary]

This Fan-Fic follows the path of a new WWE Superstar named "The Killer". His Tag-Team parter "The Terminator" joins with him. They are drafted onto HEAT 2 weeks before Wrestlemania. After Wrestlemania, a new WWE Draft is announced. This Draft will move around every Superstar, every Championship and even introduce new Superstars and Championships. Mr. McMahon has been $1 Billion on advertising for this campain. The Killer and The Terminator (aka. The Termination Killers) get promoted to RAW and begin a rivalry with [TBD]. They then get the chance to fight for the [Tag Titles] at Backlash

[spoiler=Championships]

Active:

WWE Championship [smackdown]

World Heavyweight Championship [RAW]

ECW Championship [ECW]

Intercontinental Championship [RAW]

United States Championship [smackdown]

Universal Championship [ECW]

World Tag Team Championships [RAW]

WWE Tag Team Championships [smackdown]

ECW Tag Team Championships [ECW]

WWE Womans Championship [RAW]

WWE Divas Championship [smackdown]

Inactive:

Hardcore Championship

European Championship

International Championship

[spoiler=CAW Profiles]

The Killer:

Name: Sam

Ring name: The Killer

Appearance: Caucausion. Long black hair which is normally tied back into a Ponytail. Hazel eyes. An average sized nose and ear-lobed ears. Mousey-type head and an average sized neck. Normally wears a jacket and vest when not competing, along with the black jeans that he wears when competing*. He also normally wears white Trainers (Sneakers) or black Boots.

Height: (approx) 5 ft, 11 in

Weight: (approx) 221 lbs

Born in: Poole, England

Crowd Reaction: Face (starting era), Tweener

Fighting Styles: High-Flyer, Hardcore, (Showman), (Dirty)

Finisher(s): Pedigree, Five-Star Frog Splash (RVD version)

Other: The Killer is extremely unpredictable and apart from his tag team era at the start of his Career he cannot be trusted. He is known to use weapons to pick up the win. He idolizes Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy.

*Gets RAW printed on his right leg and ECW printed on his left leg at a later date.

The Terminator:

Name: Harley

Ring name: The Terminator

Appearance: Caucausion but slightly tanned. Short dark-brown hair that is shaved at a later date. Bright green eyes. Slightly large nose and ear-lobed ears. Large round head and a wide, short neck. Normally wears a leather jacket and white T-Shirt when not competing, along with the black jeans that he wears when competing. He also normally wears big black boots.

Height: 6 ft, 8 in

Weight: (approx) 280 lbs

Born in: Poole, England

Crowd Reaction: Face

Fighting Styles: Powerhouse, Brawler, (Showman), (Submission)

Finisher(s): Powerbomb (nicknamed “Termination Bomb”), F-5, Ankle Lock.

Other: The Terminator is a Heavyweight Superstar, and normally uses his strength to get him the victories. He very rarely cheats to win, and this normally only happens when he is teaming up with The Killer. He idolizes Batista, Goldberg and Kurt Angle.

[spoiler=Information]

Characters:

Raw Brand:

Male wrestlers

Batista

D-Lo Brown

Paul Burchill

CM Punk

Deuce

Ted DiBiase

Shad

Charlie Haas

Chris Jericho

JTG

Kane

Kofi Kingston

John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Manu

Santino Marella

Shawn Michaels

Rey Mysterio

Jamie Noble

Randy Orton

William Regal

Cody Rhodes

Snitsky

John Cena

Hardcore Holly

Paul London

Chuck Palumbo

Val Venis

Mike Knox

Female wrestlers

Katie Lea Burchill

Jillian Hall

Mickie James

Kelly Kelly

Layla

Candice Michelle

Beth Phoenix

Melina

Referees

Mike Chioda - Senior official

John Cone

Chad Patton

Jack Doan

Marty Elias

SmackDown Brand:

Male wrestlers

Shelton Benjamin

Big Show

Ryan Braddock

Carlito

Primo Colón

Kenny Dykstra

Festus

Scotty Goldman

The Great Khali

Ezekiel Jackson

Jeff Hardy

Curt Hawkins

Jesse

The Brian Kendrick

Kung Fu Naki

Vladimir Kozlov

Montel Vontavious Porter

R-Truth

Zack Ryder

Super Crazy

Triple H

The Undertaker

Jimmy Wang Yang

Edge

Gregory Helms

Mr. Kennedy

Kizarny

Umaga

Female wrestlers

Maria

Maryse

Michelle McCool

Natalya

Victoria

Referees

Scott Armstrong

Jim Korderas

Aaron "Goose" Mahoney

Charles Robinson

ECW Brand:

Male wrestlers

Evan Bourne

Tommy Dreamer

Finlay

Chavo Guerrero

Matt Hardy

Mark Henry

Hornswoggle

The Miz

John Morrison

Bam Neely

Ricky Ortiz

Jack Swagger

The Boogeyman

Elijah Burke

Referees

Kevin Keenan

Mike Posey - Senior official

Notes

ECW has talent exchange agreements with both Raw and SmackDown where members of ECW can regularly appear on either show.

In this Fanfic, some Superstar's that are on other brands may go onto ECW as well as their own brand.

HEAT (Sunday) and Velocity (Saturday) are back in this Fanfic, with the RAW Commentators commentating HEAT and the SmackDown! Commentators commentating Velocity.

Old commentators back. ;)

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

[align=center]WWE

The Life of a Superstar

Year 1

[/align]

Chapter 1 – A match full of HEAT

“So, you wanna be a WWE Superstar, huh? Well, you don't get into the WWE without pushing yourself to the very limit. Now, tell me, do you think you have what it takes?” questioned Vince MacMahon at the WWE Headquarters.

The Killer nodded.

“What about him, do you think he has what it takes?”

Vince pointed towards The Killer's brother; The Terminator.

The Terminator nodded confidently.

“I'm feeling generous today,” explained Vince, “which is why I'm accepting you two as WWE Superstar's! I will sign you both onto RAW, as requested. You may have to have a few matches on HEAT at first to prove yourselves, but eventually you could be at the top of business!”

The Killer drove his TVR Tuscan to Green Bay, Wisconsin, which was pretty far away from the Hotel that they were staying at.

“Almost there yet, Sam?”

“Killer, remember, The Killer,” replied Sam, winking.

“Whatever, I'm not calling you by your Ring Name when we aren't even at the arena yet.”

“Why not?”

“Because that's not your name.”

“It is now.”

The Terminator rolled his eyes and waited.

When they finally reached the arena, they exited the car and entered the arena. The Killer idiotically forgot to lock the car. They walked through the halls only to be getting dirty looks from many of the Superstar's, including JTG, Shad, Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly. They waited in their very small and dirty locker room until the show aired, and their match was first.

“Welcome ladies and gentleman, to Sunday Night HEAT! I'm JR Jim Ross, along with Jerry “The King” Lawler!”

“That's right JR, and I think we're gunna have one hell of a show tonight!”

“Damn right King, I hear two new Superstar's are starring tonight! Not to mention that it's only two weeks until the grand-daddy of them all, Wrestlemaina 25!”

“I know J.R, I can barely wait!”

“Well you're going to have to King, but lets concentrate on the match at hand!”

The Termination Killers' music plays as they make their way to the ring. They come out sticking their arms in the air and slapping the hands of the audience.

“The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making their way to the ring, from Poole, England, The Killer and the Terminator; The Termination Killers!” announced Lillian Garcia.

The Termination Killers jumped into the Ring, nodding.

Snitsky's music blared through the arena and Snitsky's began to walk up the ramp with a sadistic look on his face.

“And the opponent, Snitsky!”

As Snitsky starred down his opponents in the Handicap match the young rookie tag team showed no sign of fear against Snitsky.

“Well JR, I don't know about you, but maybe there is some good out of being a rookie if their not afraid of Snitsky!” exclaimed King.

“I only see it as a mere sign of confidence on the faces of these young Superstar's King,” replied JR, in the tone of voice that clearly suggest disagreement.

“Yeah right JR, everyone knows that if you step into the ring with Snitsky, you're gunna get crushed!” laughed Jerry.

JR chose to ignore this comment.

The bell rang indicating the start of the match.

The Terminator made the first move, locking Snitsky in a grapple hold. The Terminator lifted Snitsky up for a Suplex, so The Killer used this chance to climb onto the top turnbuckle. The Killer jumped and landed his left leg on Snitsky's head at the same time that The Terminator landed the Suplex.

“What a move there JR! A great double team!” yelled King.

“I'm not gunna lie King, I wasn't expecting that!”

The Terminator lifted his huge arms up and taunted his opponent. The young tag team had gotten cocky and turned away from Snitsky in order to pump the crowd. Snitsky see this as a great opportunity to do a double clothesline on The Termination Killers.

“A great a double clothesline from Snitsky there, King,” announced JR.

“Blagh, I don't see what's so great about old school beatdown, JR,” replied King.

“King, I'm tempted to say something about the Pot and the Kettle, but I've announced with you long enough to know to keep my mouth shut.”

Snitsky elbow dropped The Killer, crushing his ribs. Snitsky roared and taunted to the crowd. The Terminator jumped up and decided to try and attack Snitsky from behind. Snitsky saw the attack coming and lifted The Terminator up, then hit him with a Samoan Drop.

“That's gunna change the tone of this match, JR.”

“Indeed it will King, and I'm hoping that somehow The Termination Killers will find a way back from this.”

“Hey JR, you're supposed to be calling this match right down the middle! How about some fair and balanced commentary?”

“I am being balanced King, are you saying I'm not allowed my own opinion?”

“I'm not saying anything, JR.”

Snitsky lifted the rookie tag team up, and went for what appeared to be a double Suplex. However, The Killer and The Terminator ducked out of it and hit a double kick (The Killer hit a Dropkick and The Terminator hit a Big Boot). The Killer then rolled out of the ring and The Terminator distracted the Referee. The Killer pulled the Referee out of the ring, causing him to fall to the floor, out cold. The Killer then looked under the ring and pulled out a Steel Chair.

“I hope he isn't even thinking of using that chair King!”

“Why not JR? The Referee's out and he's right to take advantage!”

The Killer brought the chair into the ring and hit Snitsky hard around the face with it. He then continued to hit Snitsky with the chair while he was down.

“I can't believe this King! Why doesn't someone stop this match?!”

“Stop the match? Are you insane JR!?”

“I'm not insane, I'm just concerned for Snitsky's health and well-being!”

The Killer then climbed onto the top turnbuckle (still holding the chair) then placed the chair behind his legs and double leg dropped Snitsky. The Killer then saw that the Referee was stirring and chucked the chair outside the ring. The Killer gave The Terminator the signal and with that; The Terminator lifted Snitsky up for a Powerbomb and The Killer went to the top turnbuckle. The Terminator hit the Powerbomb and then The Killer followed it up with a Five-Star Frog Splash. The Referee saw the pin and counted for a 1, 2, 3.

“I must say King, that match was highly controversial but it was one hell of a match!”

“I agree with you there JR, these rookies might have something in them.”

The Killer and The Terminator were tired and worn out, so they decided not to stick around but to drive straight back to their Hotel. They slowly dragged their heels to the outside of the arena, and The Killer led the way to what he thought was the way to his car. He looked all around the car park, however he couldn't find his car. He frantically ran around, but there was no sign of it. He then remembered that he had forgotten to lock it and hit himself in the face. He turned round to face his brother.

“What the hell are we gunna do now?” he asked Harley.

“Maybe call a cab?” suggested The Killer's brother.

“I haven't got any money on me,” replied Sam irritably.

“Seriously? Damn, me either.”

They heard a tap of footsteps coming from behind them and they spun around defensively. There in front of them was the one and only Jeff Hardy.

“I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, dudes. It sounds like you're in a pretty tough spot. I saw your match earlier, and I think you've got potential,” said Jeff.

Sam couldn't help but notice that he wasn't looking at Harley when he said this.

“I think that you're extreme enough to make it here in this business, with a little training, of course. How would you like to be trained by Jeff Hardy?”

“Sorry Jeff, but I'm gunna turn you down. I'd rather stay as a tag team,” replied The Killer, regretting saying this the moment he did.

“Oh yeah? Think you're too good for me or something? Well we'll see about that. You just made the worst mistake of your life, chump.”

Jeff walked off, leaving the young tag team stranded once again.

“So, anyone got any spare change?” asked The Killer sarcastically.

Feel free to Review.

the one thing I would point out about this is that, Jeff would respect the decison to stay a tag team; after all, he and mat didnt stop teaming for AGES, and when they did, theyd still come back and team occasionaly, so im just sayin that knowing that about the Hardy's

other then that little inconsistantcy you all good.

ok fine' date=' will a next chapter go up before Thanksgiving

[/quote']

No idea, considering I don't celebrate Thanksgiving and don't know when it is. It'll be up tomorrow GMT though.

the one thing I would point out about this is that' date=' Jeff would respect the decison to stay a tag team; after all, he and mat didnt stop teaming for AGES, and when they did, theyd still come back and team occasionaly, so im just sayin that knowing that about the Hardy's

other then that little inconsistantcy you all good.

[/quote']

The only reason Jeff said that was for a angle. ;)

Just so you know. :P

And thanks. :)

I'll look forward to see Jeff doing more beating then

Lol' date=' I'm gunna release a rather major spoiler here, read at your own risk.

[spoiler=Spoiler Warning!']This storyline doesn't develop. Jeff interferes in their HEAT match next week, then he goes onto Wrestlemania and we won't see him interact with either of them for a while as he gets a push after the Draft.

Archived