| ==> 「SpOTW」 <== | ==> 「Splice Of The Week #1」 <== |

The Ruby

Please, sir, my I enter this contest? I started on my splice for this a while ago, and just so I don't lose a place or anything, can you reserve an entry for me, please Ruby? I have almost finished it, and it should be pm'ed to you in about in hour, but if I fail to do this, add me to the reserve list, thanks.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone may start voting for who they think should win. Voting will end tomorrow 9:00 PM. You must vote by posting, and you are allowed to vote for yourself. People who didn't PM me a splice were crossed out. Also, I will also be voting, and will reveal my vote when voting has stopped. My vote counts for 5 votes. I will give my vote to the person who made the best splice with the best effiency. Start Voting!

Ok, I am not doing this for the obvious reason, but I honestly like my splice the best there, and I think it's quite the splice, and I am very proud of it. Looking at the competition, I see some great splices, some however, are pretty simple, mine however, isn't as I used 14 pokemon, and I put such effort and time in to that splice. THAT IS MY HONEST OPINION! I AM NOT VOTING FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I WANT TO WIN. I'm mean, the Giratina head was very hard to make, and the other features, such as the arms took alot of work, honestly.

Thank you...

Archived