YU-GI-OH: Ancient Legend

red-eyes

I got this idea from Star*Trainer and there going to be a movie fanfic to so hang tight.

This is about a boy named Dylan Peterson and trying to save a world but I hope this gets popular like Star*Trainer did I'll update the ages as the fanfic moves on there will be fake and real cards in here.

CHARACTERS:

NAME: Dylan Peterson

DECK: mix

FAV CARD: Gilford The Legend

NAME: Riley Mako

DECK: dragons\cyberdark

FAV CARD: Cyberdark Dragon

NAME: Kelly Kaiba

DECK: winged beasts

FAV CARD: Wind-Champion Of Winged Beasts

NAME: Dawn Kaiba

DECK: cyber

FAV CARD: Cyber Queen

NAME: Cole Mako

DECK: roids

FAV CARD: Steamroid

NAME: Mike Sy

DECK: warrior

FAV CARD: Rainbow Warrior

episode 1-Dark Lord

Dylan Peterson woke up. It was 10:33 and he was late. He put on his clothes and ran downstairs. He rushed outside peting his turtle named Crush only time stopping.

Dylan: Hi guys.

He was in a forest with his friends Riley Mako and his little brother Cole Mako.

Riley: Who you going to battle today?

Dylan: Dunno.

???: How bout me.

Dylan: Who are you?

???: Mike Sy I'm new.

Dylan: If your good come on.

They walked to a clear spot.

Dylan: I'll go first. I draw then tribute Spear Dragon to play Dark Magician Girl in ATK mode (2100\2000) now I put two cards face-down to end my turn. (8000 LP)

Mike: I draw then play Dim Light it let's me draw two more cards now I summon Silver Knight in DEF mode (1900\2000) now lokk at his effect he can't be destroyed why he is in defense mode now I end my turn. (8000 LP)

Dylan: I draw then play the trap card Bottomless Grave Hole it let's me destroy your monster now Dark Magician Girl attack his LP directly now I play Double Attack now Dark Magician Girl attack his LP directly again now I end my turn. (8000 LP)

Mike: I draw and tribute Magician Knight and Red Warrior to play Rainbow Warrior in ATK mode (3000\2000) now attack with Sword Bash now I put one face-down card to end. (3800 LP)

Dylan: Oh no I draw then play Cyber Magician in DEF mode (900\1400) and his effect is you lose all your LP points if a stronger monster on the field.

The duel ended.

Mike: it ain't OVER!

next episode: episode 2-Shadow Realm.

Hpoped you enjoyed.

First of all, I prefer it if the characters are introduced by story, and not by a short bio. Secondly, you need to put more plot in it. Ok, why is he in a forest? Add more story as it complements the dueling and gives characters reason to duel, also character development is a big part of story (that's why I don't like bios, they're anti-character development) and makes it a lot more intesresting.

Archived