Pretty new to this.

YamiZackcat

I just found the card maker tonight and signed up. I found afew images and started on a set. I will most likely go back and redo some things with them and reword them better if need be.

SJZ set

SJZ 001 - House of Monsters

SJZ 002 - Ocean's Siren

SJZ 004 - Agony

SJZ 005 - Killer Machine

SJZ 006 - Wandering Machine

SJZ 007 - Malfuctioning

SJZ 008 - Sky-Wing Machine

SJZ 009 - Machine Queen

SJZ 010 - Machine Cover

SJZ 011 - Tin Machine

Do you mind if we discuss them?

I can see what you mean by overpowered but can I point out their flaws?

Killer Machine while able to basically destroy any monster but in the process most of the time will be destroyed also. All damage done from the battle step is still calculated. So it for the most part is all up to the opponents decision that the monster is worth sacrificing for the LP damage at that moment.

Machine Queen's effect works for both sides of the field so its not exclusive to just your machines. But i can see how one would consider it unfair if they wasn't running a Machine deck. If you notice Machine Queen's stats are terrible low for her cost. So she won't be doing much damage herself. A simple magic or trap card can easily taker her down. Hmm I might make Machine Queen Excluded though anyway..

Wandering Machine is my favorite I must admit. But once again relies on your opponents decision or if you wanna sacrifice a chunk of your LP by attacking a monster worthy of sending back to the hand. His secondary effect seems fine because of the cost to use.

Please post your opinions.

Archived