Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening (PLZ Rate or Comment when you read) [Episode 2]

the alpha

I Thought it'd be cool if i made a fanfic about This game,there's another one called "Story of the Legendary Dark Knight",But i'm gonna make it the real story mode of this game,with additions of course.

But I have 1 Problem:

How to make the Primary Character(Dante) Fight the Little Demons?

And here's another question:

Tell me what would dante,Virgil,Sparda,Arkham Jester and lady use as a Deck,I have Ideas but i would like to Hear yours.

Here's How its Going to Be.

Each Episode can contain up to 3 chapters,each of them is the story of a character.

and there will be combined chapters(Like when Dante Meets Virgil).

Any Ideas Are Welcomed.

Here is something:

It Vergil Not virgil.(Vergil..I suggest something demonic creature some own self monster dude but remember to add his weopon like beowulf,force edge and yamato.)

Arkham-Something like an nercomancer coz that guy study dark art.

Lady:High tech weopon.Must had Kalina-Ann.

Dante-Of course his 2 gun.Ebony and Ivory.And his weopon.

Jester-His balls and avoid ability make good traps.

I pefer include DMC 1 and DMC 2.I had data of DMC 1.

Mundus king of underworld=It had rituals summon card.Coz Mundus was seal and release again.

Trish=Geezz,Dante is such a bad boy,he had already Trish.But then,he had the Lady.Trish is some sorta eletric shocker.She look like Dante's mom.

Boss of DMC 1.This can come up with some idea.

Fire Spider(I forgot that dude name)=Shoot magma out of his mouth.(Weakness his mouth,as he was about to shoot took a long time.Attack it anad the magma brust inside)

Griffin=Something like Nevan except he is a bird.It had like 4 lips.(Beaker).The inside is skeletal.

Angelos=Something like Dante's devil form.It had a longer sword.And it wear a helm.(He took off his helm that why I know it.It is the last battle against the "real" he."

Nightmare-Yuck,Slimes like creature.But really tough.He got some kinda ability to suck you inside.You will fight some monster inside.But wait.He clone up the 1 who is dead.That why you see that I said "real"he.

Mundus's pet=appear with Mundus.It is like some kinda serpent make out of magma.

Mundus scary form-Ahh,hand coming out of hot magma.That talking rock had magma inside itself.It can KO any1 if you dont kill it quick.Make his effect like if you fail you defeat it in how many turn you lose.

J.T Jackpot/Jackpot.

My favourite and the finally move of all DMC game.It hurls up an supreme energy from his gun and shoot.It KO anything in 1 shot.

Actually,I don't Like DMC1 or DMC2,But Maybe i will put Nero from DMC4 in the story,

I still need the most important thing,how to fight the little demons in the way?

If youreally love DMC,Why don't you join sons of sparda Club?

I stilll need alot of mambers,i don't know why there isn't anyone who want to join.

Here's The prologue:I still need help about what i mentioned earlier:

Chapter 1:Lady(The Narrator)

You've heard of it havn't you......The legend of Sprada,when i was young my father used to tell me stories about it

Long ago,A demon rebelled against his own kind,with his sword,he closed the portal to the demon world,but since he was a demon himself,his powers were also trapped on the other side.

I never belived it,i thought it was just a child's fairy tail,But this so called Legend,wasn't a myth at all.

Sparda Existed......How do i know?I've met the sons of Sparda,Both of them.

They battled each other like arch enemies,it seemed that they drived some sort of twisted pleasure from this......brotherly fighting..................but in the end,Only one left standing.

I forgot the Characters:

Here Are the Characters i only mentioned the narrators(Nero and Sparda won't be in this fanfic until the last few episodes):

Name:Dante Son of Sparda

Deck:Machine.

description:1 of the sons of sparda,he's a half breed and trying to stop his brother from obtaining the power of their father.His ATK is considered 2500

------------------------

Name:Vergil Son of Sparda

Deck:Warriors,and especially the Six Samurai

Description:the other son of sparda,he's trying to obtain the incredible power of their father.His ATK is considered 2500

------------------------

Name:Lady

Deck:Unknown

Description:A female with a powerful bazooka on her back,she's always getting in Dante's Way.her ATK is considered 2100

------------------------

Name:Sparda

Deck:Fiends

Description:The Legendary Dark Knight who once defeated the Prince of Darkness.His ATK is considered 4000

------------------------

Name:Nero

Deck:Unknown

Description:A human who's the only demon part in it is his hand.His ATK is considered 2500

and Episode 1:It Kinda Sucks,because i didn't have a better way to fight the little demons.

Episode 1: [spoiler=click to view]

Chapter 1:Dante

I haven't even opened the shop and the phone started ringing,i didn't care who was it cos' i wasn't going to answer.

few seconds after the phone stopped ringing,a man in Black with a book came in.

Me:We're not open for buisness yet,the bathroom is that way.

The Man Responded in a freaky voice:

Are you Dante?Son of Sparda?

Me:Where did you hear that from?

???:Your Brother,He has an invitation for you.

He said that and flipped the table between us,when i looked at him,he was gone.

I didn't care,but suddenly,Soul monsters with an ATK of 1600 came infront of me.And they started attacking me.

I ran towards my duel disk and picked up the first card,it was X-Head cannon,I summoned it right away,he destroyed 2 of them,but

the other 3 destroyed him and attacked me,so i picked another card,i was lucky,because it was Cyber Dragon.(ATK:2100) Cyber dragon attacked them and destroyed all of them.

i knew it was the beggining of the war between me and my own brother,so i picked up my jacket and took off,Different demons were waiting for me outside.

Chapter2:Vergil

I was in the library searching for books about my father's legends,when a man with a book in his hand came towards me.

???:Looking for books about sparda.

Me:Leave me Alone.

???:And Legends about the demon world?

I drew my sword "Yamato" and put it on his neck.

Me:Leave me,For the last time.

The man didn't even care,he passed his hand over my Yamato,and told me what he wanted from me.I was convinced that i should work with him to

achieve my goal,Obtaining my father's Power.

5 Hours later we were standing underground infront of a tower known as the "temeni gru".I sent my follower "Arkham" to my brother,

because the spell my father casted to close the portal between this world and the human world couldn't be broken unless by using and item he possesses.The Amulet Our mother gave us

i had one and i needed his to break the spell.

[/spoiler=click to hide]

Episode 1:

Episode 1: [spoiler=click to view]

I haven't even opened the shop and the phone started ringing,i didn't care who was it cos' i wasn't going to answer.

few seconds after the phone stopped ringing,a man in Black with a book came in.

Me:We're not open for buisness yet,the bathroom is that way.

The Man Responded in a freaky voice:

Are you Dante?Son of Sparda?

Me:Where did you hear that from?

???:Your Brother,He has an invitation for you.

He said that and flipped the table between us,when i looked at him,he was gone.

I didn't care,but suddenly,Soul monsters with an ATK of 1600 came infront of me.And they started attacking me.

I ran towards my duel disk and picked up the first card,it was X-Head cannon,I summoned it right away,he destroyed 2 of them,but

the other 3 destroyed him and attacked me,so i picked another card,i was lucky,because it was Cyber Dragon.(ATK:2100) Cyber dragon attacked them and destroyed all of them.

i knew it was the beggining of the war between me and my own brother,so i picked up my jacket and took off,Different demons were waiting for me outside.

Chapter2:Vergil

I was in the library searching for books about my father's legends,when a man with a book in his hand came towards me.

???:Looking for books about sparda.

Me:Leave me Alone.

???:And Legends about the demon world?

I drew my sword "Yamato" and put it on his neck.

Me:Leave me,For the last time.

The man didn't even care,he passed his hand over my Yamato,and told me what he wanted from me.I was convinced that i should work with him to

achieve my goal,Obtaining my father's Power.

5 Hours later we were standing underground infront of a tower known as the "temeni gru".I sent my follower "Arkham" to my brother,

because the spell my father casted to close the portal between this world and the human world couldn't be broken unless by using and item he possesses.The Amulet Our mother gave us

i had one and i needed his to break the spell.

I guess this is need:(MONSTER OF DMC 3.BOSS ONLY)

Ceresbus

Deck:Icy Deck.

A monster similiar with the fire hell dog in Hades.Except it is all ice.(It has 3 heads of course).It has a sheild of Ice.It attack and defence is 1900/2300.If in ice arena it increase by 500.

Jester

Deck:Funny,Showtime and DEADLY!

A jester.He is a very fast avoiding.But kinda weak in attack.Atk and Def is 1400/2400.Effect is if the monster's effect is less than 2500 attack this card.It cannot be destroyed.

Agni & Rudra.

Deck:Fire Storm!

Agni represent fire while Rudra represent wind.They will battle together so count as 1 monster card only.2500/1300.They are weak at defence.Effect is it had to be attack twice to destroy this card.If only 1 attack on this card.This card will boost by 1000 atk.

Nevan

Deck:Seduction of Death.

Very very hard boss.Even not the final but it is very hard to me.It had a sheild.So not effect by magic.And it can increase her/your life point.So this is the deal.2300/1800 effect is each monster destroy increase your life point by 1000.This card is not affect by traps,magic and monster effect.

Beowulf.

Brutal force.Not much of an effect.3000 atk/2200 defence.It had a power ful eye.So effect is allowing you to see opponent hand card each turn.

BUMP:

If I don't get a comment or rating from someone other than Vamki i'll lock this thread,

Episode 2:

Episode 2: [spoiler=click to view]

I was surprised,these monsters were powerful and there was too much of them.

I had no choice but to fight them,i grabbed my duel disk,and started dueling these soul monsters.

there was 6 monsters with 1600 ATK points,10 with 1200 and 2 with 2000 ATK.

Any of my monsters could've defeated them,but these monsters can combine their attacks if they were free.

so i summoned Cyber dragon(2100) and ancient gear soldier(1300).they attacked,and after their attacks only

6 left standing 2 with 1600 and 4 with 1200,but they destroyed my monsters,I had no choice but to battle them myself,I drew my

sword "Rebellion" and attacked them,they were all destroyed,but then,i didn't have enough power to attack more of them.

Suddenly,A big skeleton covered with black holding a scythe appeared,I knew that if he attacked me that would've been the end.

???:I Am the Hell's Vanguard,I came here to duel you and destroy you.

I had Enough power to duel,so I accepted his challenge.

Me:4000

HV:4000

ME:I'll start by summoning X-Head Cannon (1800).I set 1 card face-down,your turn.

HV:I summon "1st Hell:Pride"(1600)

the monster that was attacking me earlier is the monster my opponent just summoned.

HV:I Activate the Field Spell "Temi-Ni-Gru",All monsters with hell in theire card's name increases their ATK by 500.

1st hell(2100)

Now Pride,Attack his cannon.

Me:3700

Hv:Your turn.

Me:I special summon Cyber Dragon(ATK:2100),Then i activate monster reborn to bring X-Head cannon back.

NOw,Observe.......I tribute the 2 monsters to summon Myself, Dante,Son of Sparda(ATK:2500)

NOw i'm going to attack 1st hell.

HV:3600

Me:Your turn.

HV:I summon 7th Hell:Lust(ATK:2200).YOur turn.

Me:Whats the use,he's gonna be destroyed.I attack.

HV:3300

Me:Go for it.

HV:I summon 5th hell:Greed(2200).and i set 1 card face-down,your turn.

Me:I attack.

HV:I don't think so,I activate Threatning roar,now you can't conduct your battle phase.

ME:Fine,Your turn.

HV:Now because of my greed's effect,I can summon 2 monsters with hell in their card's name from graveyard,and i choose lust and pride.

Now I tribute the 3 of them to summon Myself Hell's Vanguard(4500).Now,I attack you.

Me:I don't think so,i activate Negate attack,your battle phase is ended.

HV:No use,You're going down.

Me:My turn,I activate,Rebellion which allows me to attack you directly,but my attack is decreased by 500.And then,I activate my favorite card,Ebony and Ivory.

This allows me to attack twice.

HV:No,Impossible.

Me:Now my ATK is 2000,but it's more than enough,because i attack you directly.

HV:1300

Me:I still have another Attack.....Gooooooo.

Hell's vanguard ran away after his lost,but right after his loss,A huge tower came out of the ground,My worst fears came true.....The temi-ni-gru was revived.

Chapter 2:Vergil

My brother recieved the Invitation,I went inside the tower and activated it,it burst it way to above the ground,While i was standing on top of it,

I saw the Hell's Vanguard running away from dante,and heading towards me,Dante was looking at me.He was yelling:

Its been nearly a year since we last met........where does the time go?

Then he raised his voice:I bet You have alot of fun planned for me...RIGHT VERGIL?

Archived