Yu Gi Oh TG (Technology Generation)

pumpkin_972005

Do you like this story?  

1. 1. Do you like this story?

• Yes
    • No

It is the year 3000, and technology has taken over the world, engulfing it in the light of TVs, video games, and others.

Of course, Kaiba is no longer there, nor are any of the Yu Gi Oh gang, but KC and Idustrial Illusions rest firm in place.

12-year-old David George is just buying some new Yu Gi Oh cards with his friend, Wesley Gregory, age 12. They walk out the store, where two men in black suits are waiting for them. This is very strange, because everyone's shirt is usually covered with a fabric known as, "genas", which generates light like a lightbulb.

"Boys, we're afraid we're going to ask you to come with us," said the men in black.

"Nope, sorry, I can't.", said David. He looked in another direction, "Yes, mother?"

Wesley pulled David's ear towards him, "Dude, do you know who they are?"

"No"

"They're the NYC group!"

"The New York city cardboard grinders?"

"No, the NYCCG, National Yu Gi Oh card Confiscation group!"

"Ohhhhhh... LET ME AT 'EM, LET ME AT HIM!!!"

David ran to the NYC men, but before Wesley could warn him, one of the NYC men took out a paralyser gun and shot both of them! This is one of the bad things about the TG, there are too many noises to hear somebody stealing you!!! The NYC men took them in one of the local teleporters, entered a secret code to a secret location on the location dashboard, and vaporized them there.

It was a very strange place, it was dark, rocky, and wet. I know this wouldn't be weird to you, but the boys had never seen a cave in their lives! They had all been demolished. Anyway, sitting in a tall chair was a man with a big beard. He was quite fat. he was dressed like the NYCCG boss that was always shown on the news warnings.

"Hello, boys. Have a seat," he said, pointing at two chairs.

"Um, sir, they're paralyzed," said one of the men, unparalyzing the boys as they sat down.

"Ah, yes. Well, boys, I hear you are the top worst students at duel academy?"

David open his mouth in an insulting form to answer, but the man said, "I know you are. Just tell me, what is that on your neck?"

On David's neck was the necklace he had always worn, containing a gift he had received from his grandfather, a Blue-Eyes White Dragon. "Oh, just a card my grandfather gave me, I'm sure it's of no value, three were given out from Seto Kaiba when he died to Mokuba, then to his three children, etc." he replied.

"Well, let me tell you boys about a little story. One day, in the year 2011, Pegasus found the tablet of a very powerful card, and after doing some research, found out that it was a creature that was in the middle of the triange that the god cards were drawn on, so it must be the fourth god card. Pegasus hid it away in a camber room, where we're in, and created a huge vault to conceal a card that he had created ff that creature. His last will states that only the Blue-Eyes White Dragon that Kaiba first summoned against Yugi, Yugi's Dark Magician, and his Toon Red-Eyes Black Dragon were the only thins that could properly open it without damaging the card, and, my boy, you and I both have one of those cards," he said, showing them his Red-Eyes Toon Dragon.

"So, you want my grandpa's card, huh? Well let's duel for it!!!", said David while putting his BEWD in his deck.

"A good response, my boy," laughed the man as he activated his duel disk.

DUEL

Boss of NYCCG:4000

David:4000

"I'll go first," said the Boss of NYCCG. "I summon Bloody Deathman (ATK: 2000). Then, I activate the spell, "Quick Attack", three times! Unfortunately, my monster's ATK becomes 1200 when it attacks, and when a spell card is activated I can't conduct my battles due to it's effect, so I'll set a card. It's your turn. (David:400)

"I Draw!", David shouted. "I summon, "Super Sorcerer: Forace" in ATK mode by discarding three cards. (ATK:2300) Next, I activate "Sorcerer Enchantment: Double Power"! It allows me to summon another sorceror-type monster to the field from my hand, such as "Super Sorcerer: Apprentice" (ATK:1200) now my sorcerers, attack!!!"

"Not so fast, I activate the trap card called Bloody Choice; here it is, you can either let me take a card from your deck and lose LP equal to that monster's ATK, ending your turn, OR letting me attack your lifepoints directly with my monster right now! Either way, you lose your BEWD!", said the Boss of NYCCG.

David and Wesley gasped.

To Be Continued

Whoops, sorry! Let's change Quick Attack to Quick attack 2!

Whoops, sorry, how about we make quick attack, fast attack?

Archived