E-Hero Plasma Viceman

it comes out in tin series 2

How good is this?

Please rate from 1-10

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card inflicts Piercing damage. By discarding 1 card, destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls.

ElementalHeroPlasmaVicemanGLAS-JP-SR.jpg

BTW "This card inflickts Piercing damage." = "During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent."

Overall I like it.

Takes out Attacks, destroys Defenses.

Fairly high attack for an E-Hero fusion

Although it requires BladeEdge, which is probably the least used E-hero (I base that on absolutely nothing), you can always use a sub.

You can expect it to be taken out next turn, but it's purpose will already have been served for the most part.

So overall, 7.9/10

I like it. As far as E-Hero Fusions go, it's very good. Send Sparkman to the Grave, discard king of the swamp and your set up to summon it with Miracle Fusion. This card makes a much better choice than Thunder Giant or Shining Flare Wingman and is by far the best Fusion Hero released yet.

9/10

I like it. As far as E-Hero Fusions go, it's very good. Send Sparkman to the Grave, discard king of the swamp and your set up to summon it with Miracle Fusion. This card makes a much better choice than Thunder Giant or Shining Flare Wingman and is by far the best Fusion Hero released yet.

9/10

Archived