A Person you Have a Crush on.

Sammidysam

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never had a crush on anyone. I don't even focus on things like that. All I care about is being a business man. Business corporations will rule the world! XD

So' date=' you might not get married. So sad...

' pid='1398503' dateline='1227728475']

Haley. :mrgreen: I used to have a girlfriend, but we broke up, so now I am secretly crushing on Haley.

Done.

I have this crush on a girl named

Sarah McGuirl.

I've told her I have a crush on her' date=' I asked if she liked me...

She said "Well, I've got to get to know you first." Since we were never in the same class in Elementary School.

[/quote']That's sad... But anywayz, you can still get to know her easily!

well I have a crush or use to have one on some kid named Micheal then I foundout he cusses alot

As long as you ignore it, it shouldn't be an issue. I mean, ALL of the girls i like curse moderately, but i tend to ignore it.

That is, unless you're like my friend Amanda (yup; used to crush on her too.) She's obviously a friggin Android; she's perfect in every way. Hell, her prissy, high-society Church kicked her out BECAUSE she was so perfect!! :D Glad i got off that boat.

So yeah; if you love him and can successfully ignore his language, i don't see the issue.

well I have a crush or use to have one on some kid named Micheal then I foundout he cusses alot

As long as you ignore it' date=' it shouldn't be an issue. I mean, ALL of the girls i like curse moderately, but i tend to ignore it.

That is, unless you're like my friend Amanda (yup; used to crush on her too.) She's obviously a friggin Android; she's perfect in every way. Hell, her prissy, high-society Church kicked her out BECAUSE she was so perfect!! :D Glad i got off that boat.

So yeah; if you love him and can successfully ignore his language, i don't see the issue.

[/quote']

Hey, some guys I know can't stand a girl's language and caused break ups

Hmm, me?

Well, how I became in love with him is kinda a long story.

This is what happened:

I used to like this guy named Arian (chavo is his username on here), but that only lasted for last year. I completely knew he would never start to like me the same way I liked him, so my hopes went down. Then I met his friend, Patrick. I really never thought I would end up with him, but at the end of the year around the last week of school, Arian went to Iran for a vacation. I spent a ton of time with Patrick and started really liking him. He was nice, shy, well manored, funny, and my type of person. So then over summer he addmitted in a text message that he likes me and that when it started, I started to really love him and I even told him, we just, for some odd reason, never came together, until October 25th. We went to Disneyland with my friend Jacob and Abby and we decided to became officially a couple then.

A few days ago, on November 25th was our month anniversary.

Really?? Chavo?? Didn't see that coming.

Not the fact of you two being together; the fact that two people on this forum ACTUALLY go out...it seems odd...

Umm, you know Chavo isn't Patrick. Chavo is Arian. Not my boyfriend. Yeah, Chavo is a good real life friend of mine. We go to the same school. Its not an online relationship and I'm not with Chavo. We are friends.

Archived