I introduce Skilless City

Exiro

As a follow-up to Volcanic City, I introduce SKILLESS CITY!

Barbaros, one of my favs, is coming out in the TCG!

That means you can actually use this deck in Locals and Regionals.

I'm not going to do this because I don't have cards/money/time/motivation to dig into Yugioh that deeply. I'm just playing online. But I'm asking y'all to do me a favor and try to build this deck, or perhaps an improved version if you can, and get as far as you can with it in tournaments. I believe that this deck is of that level and at least worth a try.

Skilless City

40 cards total

Monster Line-up

Bosses (5)

3x Divine Beastking Barbaros

1x Elemental Hero Neos

1x Elemental Hero Necroshade

Pawns (11)

3x Honest

1x Elemental Hero Neos Alius

3x Elemental Hero Prisma

1x Elemental Hero Cap'n Gold

1x Elemental Hero Stratos

1x Breaker the Magical Warrior

1x Exiled Force

Spell Line-up

8 total

3x E - Emergency Call

3x Reinforcement of the Army

1x Skyscraper

1x Heavy Storm

Tech Line-up

16 total

3x Hero Blast

3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

3x Royal Oppression

3x Solemn Judgment

3x Skill Drain

1x The Transmigration Prophecy

Extra Deck

Elemental Hero Darkbright

Rainbow Neos

[13 Synchros]

Side Deck

3x Dust Tornado

3x R - Righteous Justice

3x Compulsory Evacuation Device

3x Light-Imprisoning Mirror

3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

Deck Strategy

Mainly, this deck centers around reducing the playing level to a game where lolATK decides all and having the highest lolATK monsters on the field.

It also forbids the currently most common form of destruction, though monster effects, with Royal Oppression and Skill Drain, while the deck itself uses Hero Blast, Honest and Exiled Force as destruction, Wind Blast to spin and Skyscraper to increase my monster's lolATK.

Neos can be used with Hero Blast, but it can also be Normal Summoned easily by dumping Necroshade with Prisma or PWWB when in hand.

Necroshade can later be reused with Transmigration Prophecy followed by Prisma'ing it again. And if I just can't use the Neos in my hand, it's always PWWB food itself.

And the big bonus is Barbaros, who can be used in 3 ways:

-1900 lolATK beatstick

-3000 lolATK beatstick in combination with Skill Drain

-3000 lolATK nuker

In other words:

-Decent attacker

-Big Boss that you can hardly suicide into with RDA, JD, stuff, but can't get rid of with monster effects

-Instant game-winner

Also, the side deck...

Refpanels to counter his Trade-Ins and Destriny-Draws.

If my opponent uses many Synchros, I'll have to use Evacuations over PWWBs because I don't like -1'ing myself if it has the same effect in the end. PWWB is only worth it if it spins. But without PWWB, what am I going to do with Necroshade in my hand, or Neos that has already been Normal Summoned without tributes? I can't rely on luck, so I'll need to send them back too. This comes out handy because if my opponent uses Synchros, he'll probably use Stardust Dragon anyways, which turns Hero Blast dead.

So if my opponent uses Synchros (and therefore probably Stardust), It's going to be:

-3 PWWB

-3 Hero Blast

-1 Neos

-1 Necroshade

+3 Evacuation

+3 whatever else fits my needs. In case of Royal Decree, I have Righteous Justice and in case of Village of the Spellcasters, I have Dust Tornado.

Ain't this just great?

EDIT: Also, don't mind the OCG cards in the extra deck, they're there just for the lulz.

Please comment ^_^_^

I guess. I just don't see the point in Prisma if you skill drain. I also don't see the reason of Sky scraper if it isn't searchable. I don't see the point in Neos' date=' if you play oppression. Breaker with skill drain? IMHO, its very destructive to itself.

[/quote']

It's true that Prisma/Breaker/Stratos + Skill Drain doesn't always work perfectly, but most of the time they've already done what they're supposed to do before I've activated Skill Drain (if I even have it in my hand). If I'm just flexible in playing my cards, it's no real problem.

Same for Solemn. I don't use it because losing half my life points is too heavy for this deck, so I've decided simply decided not to overextend, and there's no need for it.

And the only reason why I use Skyscraper is, what I haven't mentioned before, that if I side out Hero Blast 'n stuff, I'll have less monsters to play because I can't reuse Neos or Alius with Hero Blast, so I just needed more beatstick power, and Captain Gold was perfect for that, but only if I use Skyscraper.

And as for Neos with Oppression, I don't see why the hell not, because I'm not special summoning him.

Lol at using 3 Skyscraper in main deck but 0 Gold.

It's better to shidt to 2 Skyscraper and 1 Gold or 1 Skyscraper and 2 Gold.

Here's why. Captain Gold basically is Skyscraper, except it can be summoned when you have Skill Drain or another Skyscraper on the field. It's also searchable by ROTA.

Therefore, running 2 Skyscraper and 1 Captain Gold, while no different in terms of deck dedication, is the equivalent of running 9 Skyscraper rather than 3. And since you're not forced to search out Gold for Skyscraper with the Calls or ROTAs, you won't encounter the disadvantages associated with such an action.

1 Necroshade with 1 Neos. Are you sure?

Yes' date=' I'm sure.

I don't want Necroshade in my hand, and I can easily Prisma him, so 1 is enough.

And Neos can be dead too, so I prefer one of him too.

Besides, Neos is searchable by Emergency Call and Startos, while Stratos is seachable by RotA.

OR, if I'm holding Hero Blast, I just Prisma Neos and Neos will make his way to my hand through the Grave, destroying a monster on it's way.

If I've used Necroshade and get Neos back with Hero Blast, I can reuse him with Transmigration Prophecy followed by Prisma'ing him again, but that doesn't happen too often, which is why I've got PWWBs.

Lol at using 3 Skyscraper in main deck but 0 Gold.

It's better to shidt to 2 Skyscraper and 1 Gold or 1 Skyscraper and 2 Gold.

Here's why. Captain Gold basically is Skyscraper, except it can be summoned when you have Skill Drain or another Skyscraper on the field. It's also searchable by ROTA.

Therefore, running 2 Skyscraper and 1 Captain Gold, while no different in terms of deck dedication, is the equivalent of running 9 Skyscraper rather than 3. And since you're not forced to search out Gold for Skyscraper with the Calls or ROTAs, you won't encounter the disadvantages associated with such an action.

You're correct, I've fixed it.

Thanks a lot.

No matter how big they are, I like brilliant improvements.

Just gotta fix the side deck now.

• 2 months later...

Uber Bump

Because Barbaros is coming out in the TCG now.

you should lower your oppressions to 2

This is probably the worst suggestion that anyone has ever made to me.

I said probably, and you can change that by explaining why you think I should lose 1 Oppression.

Also, the deck uses 40 cards, so what should I add in return?

darn it i was trying to make a deck with deck Barbaros but you beat me to it

By months :P

But that doesn't matter, you can still make one yourself.

OR you can post what you think could be better.

Actually, can someone suggest me if putting Exiled Force back is worth it, and if so, which card I should lose for it? I'm really not sure on this.

Me: cool

Jaden: Sucks' date=' need Neo Spacians

*shoots Jaden*

This is nice deck

*steals idea* XD

Oh and I'd would test it but I checked my wallet and I spend my money on crack so I can't:P

U can always buy or import Tag Force 3 to bulid this.

[/quote']

Since when are playing Yu-gi-oh online via YVD, DME and DMU no options anymore?

Archived