Yu-Gi-Oh! The Arcana Duelist: CHAPTER 3 READY TO READ!

Azure

Well this is my first fan-fic so be nice.

[spoiler=Intro]

It is the 26th century and the first duel disk and international duel monster corporation called D. corp has been made and duel monster is the A game when it comes to entertainment. The leader of this company is called Dierang Paradie, he is a Japanese American who is the top duelist in the world. There has been many tournaments that have come out of his company but nothing like this - somethings wrong.

"Hello fans of duel monsters I invite you to enter my international tournament, this tournament has different rules better duellist and most of all a NEW duel disk! Every participant will receive one of these duel disks and a new card to add to there deck! You will be expected to use the duel disk for all your duels and the new card must be in your deck. You now have until the 4th of December to apply. Of course the top duellist in the world will be invited also. So don't forget to come to my duel dome in London Britain to try out for the tournament!"

In a house in London. "WOW, that looks AMAZING!!!!!!" says a voice......................................

TO BE CONTINUED

[spoiler=My Charater Profile]

Name: William Vectum (main character)

Deck: Dark Armed Relay and Destiny hero (2 Decks)

Fav. card: Dark Armed Dragon and Destiny Hero - Plasma

Personality(good, bad or neutral): Good

Bio: A high school student who is the best duellist in his school. He runs a Dark Armed Relay deck and a Destiny deck that can beat nearly everyone. He wears a black hudy and pants most of the time and black sunglasses. His friends got him into duel monsters when he was 5. He wants to go to D corp's new tournament.

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

"Hi I'm William Vectum, I'm 16 and I go to London England High School. It's a cool place because most people in the school duel, even some of the teachers! Well I better get off to school,"said William.

"WILLIAM IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!"shouted William's mum. The toast was fresh on the table when William got down stairs, but time is geting on!"WOW, it's 8:30am already I better get my bike!"said William. William rushed to the garden to get his bike, he get all his books and his deck and he set off."Have a nice time,"said mum.

"I will, bye,"said William as he road away from the house. He take out his hand held radio and tuned it into 113.45 duel fm!

"I didn't miss the duel,"exlaimed William.

"Meanwhile at school give me all your lunch money, NOW!"said the school bully as he stole the last penne from the first year.

"You know you really shouldn't steal from people and defiantly not a first year you idiot!"said a voice.

"You want to say that to my FACE Caleb!"shouted the bully.

"OK then,"said Caleb as he ran towards the bully throwing his fist at him! He dogged it and then the bully punched back twice as hard, Caleb fell to the floor, this was turning into a fight. The fight when on punch after punch until Caleb had nothing in him to keep fighting, when who was to turn up but William."Hay break it up you guys,"said William as he pushed the bully to the side and helped Caleb up."You've got some nerve Vectum, pushing me to the side like that and I was just about to finish this guy off,"said the bully as he got to his feet.

"I'll let you off and let you finish Caleb if you can beat me in a duel,"said William.

"Well if it's a duel you want then young Caleb there is going to be on the floor in pain very soon,"said the bully."But please call me Skreture."

"OK Sketure lets duel!"

In the playground near the main hall Sketure and William started there duel."I'm going to use my Destiny Hero deck to beat you Sketure,"said William.

"Well I'll be using my strength deck!"said Sketure.

"LETS DUEL!"

William 4000 Sketure 4000

"My move first DRAW,"said William."And I play Destiny Draw, first I send a Destiny Hero monster to my graveyard then I draw 2 cards from my deck. Then I'll activate my Destiny Hero - Malicious' ability, I remove him from play from my graveyard so I can special summon another one from my deck! Then I'll summon my Destiny Hero - Dasher by tributing my Malicious. Then I play 2 cards face-down and end my turn!"

"Well it's my turn then DRAW,"said Sketure."First I summon Shattering Strength - Breger in attack mode!

67644mx1.jpg

Then I play 1 card face-down and I end my turn!"

"My move DRAW,"said William."First I activate the spell card terraforming, it allows me to add 1 field spell card from my deck to my hand and I chose Dark City! Then I'll attack your Breger with my Dasher!"

"Oh, did I tell you about his ability when he's attacked by a level 5 or higher monster your monster is destroyed and you lose half of your monster's defence points out of your life points!"

"NO!"

William 3500 Sketure 4000

"I will beat you,"said William."Well I guess I'll just activate my Dark City summon my Destiny Hero - Captain Tenacious and 1 set 1 card and end my turn."

"My turn DRAW,"said Sketure."AND I reveal my trap Strength of Millions

67644bf6.jpg

If you have a level 5 or higher monster in your graveyard I can special summon another Shattering Strength monster Peryon!

67644gz2.jpg

then I attack your Tenacious with my Breger!"

"Not so fast because I hand D Shield when my monster is attacked I negate you attack and then he switches to defence and now he can't be destroy by battle!"

"I set this face-down and end my turn."

"My turn DRAW!"said William."First I play Over Destiny so I chose a Destiny Hero in my graveyard and I then Special summon 1 Destiny Hero from my deck that has half it's level, so I special summon my Destiny Hero - Doom Lord! Then I activate my dasher's ability it allows me to special summon my Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude from my hand. Then I tribute all three of my monsters to summon my DESTINY HERO - PLASMA. Then I use his ability to equip your Peryon to my Plasma giving him 900 more ATK, for a total of 2800 ATK now attack his Breger!"

"I activate my trap Negate Attack it stops your attack and end the battle phase."

"OK I set this face-down and I end my turn!"

"My turn DRAW,"said Sketure."First I summon Shattering Strength - Fearei

67644ye8.jpg

then I activate Polymerization and I fuse my Breger, Peryon and my Fearei to summon my Shattering Strength - Herculean Warrior

67644wz9.jpg

she'll take you down! ATTACK HIS PLASMA!!!!!!!"

"I don't think so, because I have a trap card out it's called Destiny Relay

67644es7.jpg

I tribute my Plasma to negate your attack and now you lose your monster's attack points and defence points out of your life points, SO YOU LOSE!"exlaimed William.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

William 3500 Sketure 0

"So Sketure give me the lunch money and say sorry to Caleb here,"said William.

"OK, here’s the money and Caled sorry,"said Sketure.

"Thanks it's OK,"said Caleb. ^_^

"Hey William!"said a voice.

"Hi Jake, hi Takashi!"said William."Your late!"

"Yeah we better get to english,"said Jake. So William, Caleb, Jake and Takashi hurryed to english not knowing the surprise ahead.

TO BE CONTINUED

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

William, Caleb, Jake and Takashi ran to english exicted on the new duel monsters tournament. As they rushed in they noticed something weird about the english classroom, it's normally full of books on english grammar and a musty smell but there was none of that today. "Why is everyone wearing duel disks?"asked William in amazment.

"Well the d corp tournament isd tommorrow and Mr Dierang Paradie himself is here to tell use all about!"said the english teacher.

"So instead of english we're going to have a talk about duel monsters, that so cool!"said Takashi. All the boys and girls in the room had there unique dueling deck and everyone of them was ready to duel!

As we were siting down Dierang Paradie worked in with his duel disk, deck and bodyguards. He tolk his position at the front of the classroom and the talk started. "Hello children as you all know I'm Dierang Paradie the head of d corp and I'm here today to tell all of you about my new tournament! It is going to be the best yet and all of you could be in it all you have to do is pay for a ticket let me look at your deck to see if it's good enough and your in!"explained Dierang Paradie.

"Wow, are you going to enter William because I am,"said Caleb.

"Ididn't even know you dueled,"said William.

"Yeah I started last week I run a Cyber Dragon deck and a Blue Eyes deck."

"Well lets see if our decks are good enough."

"No thisis a rubbish deck you can't even summon one monster without tributing,"said Dierang Paradie as he examined all the class' decks."Next Caleb Funk,"

"Yes sir!"

"So get me you deck,"said Dierang Paradie as Caleb handed over his deck."WOW this is good you have great strateries in this deck and you have a balanced deck, YOUR IN!"

"Thank you sir, YEAH I'M IN!"yelled Caleb as he celabrated. William was next and he was puting up his Dark Armed Relay deck."NEXT!"shouted Dierang Paradie as William walked torwards him."So what's this then."

"It's a Dark Armed Relay deck sir."

"Well have you got all ossible copys of Dark Armed Dragon

YU_PTDNEN019.jpg

,"said Dierang Paradie.

"Yes I do sir."

"Can you get Dark Armed Dragon out on your first turn,"

"Ye..."

"And can you summon both of your Dark Armed Dragons."

"Yes, I use these three cards in a great combo,"said William as he showed Dierang Paradie his combos cards

DarkGrepherPTDN-EN-ScR-1E.png

ArmageddonKnightPTDN-EN-SR.png

FoolishBurialSDRL-EN-C.jpg

"Good, VERY GOOD your in!"exclaimed Dierang Paradie.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"shouted William. Jake and Takashi being such good duelists got in to and they were all in the tournament.

The next day the tournament was starting and Jake, Caleb, William and Takashi were cycling to get to the d corp tournament, duel disks on decks in them and souls all fired up for the tournament. "We're geting close to them statium,"shouted William.

"Yeah I can see it - the d corp statium!"shouted Jake.

The statium was massive filled with screaming fans and duelist, fireworks were going off above there heads. "May I have you attention please,"said Dierang Paradie as he spoke into the microphone."It's great to see all you billiant duelists here today to compeat in this years tournament. We have come up with some new rules to abide by all duelists compeating in this tournament must use this card in there decks

67644fg6.jpg

and mush use this card in every duel. The first two duelist that will be duel ae as follows, all the duelists compeating in this tournament have a number and two numbers will randomly be selected,"

William 1

Caleb 2

Jake 3

Takashi 4

Elisabeth Obscurum 5

Casper Blu 6

Taratium Trac 7

Radi Tri 8

"And the two duelist are number 6 vs number 2 please may the two duelists please go to your dueling area, each duel will take place in a compleatly different area of this city and the first duel will take place in the pipe line!"

2 hours later in the pipe line. "You really think you can beat a pro like me you peice of crap!"said Casper.

"Well you might win your might not lets see,"said Caleb.

"DUEL!"

Casper 4000 Caleb 4000

"My try first, draw,"said Casper."First I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode! Then I activate Double Summon alowing me to summon another Marauding Captain to my field, my ultimate defence is complete now if you attack the first captain the second will defend him if you attack the second captain the first one will defend him, I'M INDESTRUCTABLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"How is Caleb going to get out of this one,"said William.

TO BE CONTINUED

[spoiler=Chapter 3]

"My two Marauding Captains are going to blow you away, well then I set one card face down and end my turn, you move idiot,"said Casper.

"Well then, DRAW!"said Caleb."first I activate Polymerization and I fuse Cyber Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon together to summon, Blue Eyes Cyber Dragon!

67644lu2.jpg

Then I set 2 cards face down and end my turn."

"My turn then, draw,"said Casper."First I summon Command Knight, and now because I have other warriors on my field she can't be attacked and all of my warriors get a boost of 400 attack points! Caleb you have no idea what this is about."

"Should I?"asked Caleb.

"Well the reason all the best duelists in the world are here is because you are going to witness a new power the will destroy you all, this power is in me and this power is inside the host of this tournament, Dierang."

"Stop this rubbish I'm not possesed,"said Dierang Paradie.

"Who are you and what do you want with me."

"I am an energy and thats all you need to know at this moment, what I want is power thats all we need to destroy this powerless planet and that power is in the arcana duelist, he has the power to destroy planets, win when not possible and he has the power to destroy armys and civilizations. But I can't get this power until the time of reckoning comes of D corp, only the destiny board knows the answer all spirit messages must be in place on the destiny board to find the answer to that question. Caleb you can goin me and Dierang and we can gain the power of the arcana duelist and rule this planet and all the other planets out there, so what do you say, Caleb."

"Rule the world but destroy all my friends, never!"

"I'll have to destroy you then and your fiends will perish aswell,"said Casper."Well on with the duel, I activate my trap Wall of Revealing Light, I pay 3000 life points so that no monster with 3000 or less ATK can attack me

Casper 1000 Caleb 4000

, well I end my turn with a face down."

"Then it's my turn and I play the field spell Tri-Firing Battlefield

67644fg6.jpg

now our life points are now 1000 and all monsters over 1000 ATK have there ATK halved now it's anyone's game

Casper 1000 Caleb 1000

I set one card face down thats it."

"My turn, DRAW!"said Casper."Now you are going to see the highest power of the duel monster, THE SYNCHRO MONSTER, but first I summon the tuner monster Warrior Slime of the Swamp!

67644rp1.jpg

This monster is the key to the synchro summon first I send him the the graveyard along with my Command Knight which alows me to synchro summon my Swamp Fiend Warrior

67644eh1.jpg

now all my monsters and your monsters must attack him but because of my monster's effects the attack is negated. Well now I tribute both my Marauding Captains and my Command Knight to summon Gilford the Lightning, how his effect activates destroying all your monsters!"

"NO!"

"It's been fun but you time is up! I attack you directly with my Swamp Fiend Warrior and you lose, HAHAHAHAHAHA! You soul and body is now ours, HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"No Caleb lose,"said William.

"And I'm one step closer to our ultimate goal, William you will fall and join me, Caleb was you friend so here take him,"said Casper as he gave William Caleb's lifeless body. The pipewords stunk of death and destruction."Caleb I promise to get you back I'll beat Casper hard and he will never recover,"said Wiliam.

"Well everyone, tomorrow will be duel 2 of the tournament and someone else will be eliminated,"said Dierang Paradie.

"We need to get Caleb to the hospital,"shouted Takashi.

"OK carm down he will get him some medical attention,"said Dierang Paradie. All the duelists left the pipeworks and headed for the tournament village where they would be staying for the remainder of the tournament. It was a small but nice village with all the facilities of a real village. William, Jake and Takashi went to there house trying to figure out what all this meant, the destiny board knew the answer the arcana duelist who was that and what that evil energy inside Casper and Dierang Paradie? All these questions will be answered in the F...........................................I............................................N........................................A........................................L!

TO BE CONTINUED

William 1

Caleb 2 X

Jake 3

Takashi 4

Elisabeth Obscurum 5

Casper Blu 6

Taratium Trac 7

Radi Tri 8

The Duelists of the D corp tournament.

X=beaten

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Takashi Kiryu

Deck: Deformers (Morphtronics)

Fav. card: Power Tool Dragon

Personality(good, bad or neutral): Good

Bio: A high school student, he runs a Deformer deck with some Reactors mixed in. He's strategic and loves beating his opponent with a complex strategy. His cards might seem weak or stupid, but he uses them like pro. He wants to go to D corps new tournament to test new strategies.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Ah, I see some problems:

1. An Arcana Force Deck that can beat nearly everyone. Arcana Force is so inconsistent, and with such a poor reward, that only OTK-worthy EX - The Dark Ruler is any good.

2. You spelled "scene" wrong.

3. You assume that Japan and America will be present in the 2700's, when popular opinion seems to be that Earth will be at least partially unified in just over two centuries.

4. You assume that we're still on Earth in the 2700's.

5. You assume that Duel Disks will still be used in the 2700's.

6. You assume that the YGOTCG hasn't received so many new cards that today's cards would be completely obsolete by the 2700's.

7. The plot summary is absolutely horrible.

8. There's no fanfic, which means that this thread is spam.

On that note, I might as well make someone that really can consistently defeat everyone, decklist included, just for fun.

Name: Elisabeth Obscurum

Deck: Dark Dragons

Fav. card: Dark Armed Dragon, though she doesn't own it; the center of her deck is Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Allegiance: Good

Bio: A college student at the Twilian Military University, her prodigious talent earned her a place leading a scout detachment to Earth to observe goings-on there. Though Earth seemed underdeveloped for a 26th-century planet, she and her group were nonetheless shot down, and has therefore entered into the tournament to gather further intelligence while the rest of her party focuses on repairs and tactical coordination. Image

Decklist will be PM'd shortly.

Ah' date=' I see some problems:

1. An Arcana Force Deck that can beat nearly everyone. Arcana Force is so inconsistent, and with such a poor reward, that only OTK-worthy EX - The Dark Ruler is any good.

2. You spelled "scene" wrong.

3. You assume that Japan and America will be present in the 2700's, when popular opinion seems to be that Earth will be at least partially unified in just over two centuries.

4. You assume that we're still on Earth in the 2700's.

5. You assume that Duel Disks will still be used in the 2700's.

6. You assume that the YGOTCG hasn't received so many new cards that today's cards would be completely obsolete by the 2700's.

7. The plot summary is absolutely horrible.

8. There's no fanfic, which means that this thread is spam.

On that note, I might as well make someone that really can consistently defeat everyone, decklist included, just for fun.

Name: Elisabeth Obscurum

Deck: Dark Dragons

Fav. card: Dark Armed Dragon, though she doesn't own it; the center of her deck is Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Allegiance: Good

Bio: A college student at the Twilian Military University, her prodigious talent earned her a place leading a scout detachment to Earth to observe goings-on there. Though Earth seemed underdeveloped for a 26th-century planet, she and her group were nonetheless shot down, and has therefore entered into the tournament to gather further intelligence while the rest of her party focuses on repairs and tactical coordination. Image

Decklist will be PM'd shortly.

I'm making other cards for my deck on card maker to make it ubeatable and most of the other problems are nothing to do with what I want. Your character wont be my friend because she isn't in my high school but she might make an appearance.

Name: Casper Blu

Deck: mainly warrior based deck

Fav. card: Buster Blader, Gilford the legend and Tyranno Infinniti(not sure if spelled right)

Personality(good, bad or neutral): neutral

Bio: Casper is 6'4 210lbs with short blonde hair and green eyes. He wears baggy black jeans with a fitted blue hoody with white graffiti spelling out sword up his right side a blue hat with a white P on its center and tan boots. He prefers to duel with a cool head but is known to be very emotionly charged when he feels he has been wronged

Fav. card: Buster Blader' date=' Gilford the legend and Tyranno Infinniti(not sure if spelled right)

Bio: Casper is 6'4 210lbs with short blonde hair and green eyes. He wears baggy black jeans with a fitted blue hoody with white graffiti spelling out sword up his right side a blue hat with a white P on its center and tan boots. He prefers to duel with a cool head but is known to be very emotionly charged when he feels he has been wronged

[/quote']

Where is he in the story, does he want to go to the D corp tournament, does he go to the same high school as me. If I don't know these things you wont get into my fan-fic.

Fav. card: Buster Blader' date=' Gilford the legend and Tyranno Infinniti(not sure if spelled right)

[/quote']

Where is he in the story, does he want to go to the D corp tournament, does he go to the same high school as me. If I don't know these things you wont get into my fan-fic.

You could have him graduate from the school a year earlier and then meet up at the tournament or whatever

[/quote']

You could have him graduate from the school a year earlier and then meet up at the tournament or whatever

Yes I'll do something like that if you get in.

People if I have no more entries today then everyone who has applied will get into the fan-fic.

SO PLEASE INVITE MORE PEOPLE TO THIS FAN-FIC!!!

Oh I almost forgot, the first chapter will be posted tomorrow.

Name: zach

Deck: promo & atom

fav. card: arcana force ex the light ruler, dragonic night, Van dalygon the dragon lord

Name: zach

Deck: promo & atom

fav. card: arcana force ex the light ruler, dragonic night, Van dalygon the dragon lord

Bio:Tall 6ft 5in, emotionless, dark clothes (HE IS NOT GOTH)

Archived