My first cards

Shelterman

These are my first cards I made...they support normal monsters

I like to use them in a fanfic.

Look:

Monsters:

Common Lea: Level 2/Wind/Fairy/ATK 800/DEF 800.

Common Rea: Level 3/Earth/Warrior/ATK 1300/DEF 800.

Common Tea: Level 4/Fire/Warrior/ATK 1800/DEF 800.

Common Vea: Level 4/Water/Fairy/ATK 800/DEF 1800.

Common Dog: Level 2/Wind/Beast-Effect/ATK 300/DEF 500.

Effect: Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each Normal Monster you control. When this card is on your field, your opponent cannot attack normal monsters you control.

Common Magician: Level 2/Light/Spellcaster-Effect/ATK 800/DEF 500.

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, send a Normal monster you control to the Graveyard to destroy up to 2 spell or traps on the field. When this card attacks, you can increase the ATK of each Normal Monster by 100.

Common Rookie: Level 2/Wind/Warrior-Effect/ATK 500/DEF 500.

Effect:FLIP: Choose 1 Normal Monster you control, destroy a monster with ATK Lower than that monster. This card is not destroyed by battle if there is a normal monster on the field.

Spells:

Underdog's Spirit: Normal Spell.

Add a Level 4 or Lower Normal Monster from your Deck to your hand. If you added a Level 2 or lower monster to your hand with this card Special Summon it instead.

Common Raigeki: Normal Spell

Destroy 1 card on the field. You can only use this card is you control a Normal Monster.

Breeze of the mistical elf: Quick Spell

Select 1 Normal Monster you control. During this trun you gain life points equal to the Damage inflicted by the selected card.

Traps:

Common Rod: Continous Trap

Active when 1 Normal Monster is destroyed, Special summon it on yoor field and equip it with this card, Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 100 x its level.

Common Counter: Counter Trap

Negate the effect of a card that targets a Normal Monster and destroy it.

Revolution of the uniform league: Trap card

Active when you control a normal monster. Until the end of the turn Level 3 or lower Normal monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. Damage inflicted to you is halved. At the end of the turn Add a Normal Monster from your Deck to your hand with an ATK equal to the damage you recieved this turn.

These are all I got now...I'll make more soon...

Archived