rebirth of the duleist chapter 1

"The day started off like any other.but something was about to change"

"Mike you have something in the mail"!just then as mike heard this he sprung out his bed down the stairs and into the kichten."yeah mom",he said and she just handed him the mail and said read for yourself.so he opened up the letter it said

DEAR MIKE Weber

YOU HAVE BEEN EXCEPTED TO THE HERO AND CYBER ACADMEY,BUT BEACAUSE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING TESTS SCORES AND DUELING EXPERTES YOU MUST DUEL ONE LAST TIME BEFORE YOU ENTER.YOUR OPPENTS IS KYLE KASIER OTHERWISE KNOWN KYLE TRUSEDALE.IF YOU SHOULD WIN YOU WILL BE PLACED IN CELTIC GREEN AND LOSER OF DUEL WILL BE PLACED IN DRAGEN RED. YOUR DUEL IS AT 12:00 at the domino peir.

WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY

SIGNED CHANNCELOR CHRISTPHOER

Mike gave a quick glance at the clock it read 11:30.ya!shouted i over slept he darted out the door without any food but only his dark hero deck and his other his dark dragon deck and though of which deck he was gonna use.

so he dialed up his friends jay,riley,andrew on his cellphone and asked them what deck he should.they all said the dark dragon deck.

finally he meet up with kyle with only 2 minutes to spare.kyle said finally he made it to get the show on the road.

both of them activated thier duel disks and drew five

MIKE(LIFE POINTS/4000

KYLE(LIFE POINTS/4000

mike :i'll go first i summon dark dragon-tricer

type/dragon

level :3

attribute/dark

dark dragon-tricer attack/1200/defense/700/effect/when this card is summoned you may add one dark dragon card to your hand.and one card face-down end my turn.

kyle : now it's my turn i play polymeraztion and fuse cyber dragon and my cyber swordsman-zagar to form

cyber hero-shadowblade

type/dragon warrior

level 7

attribute : dark

attack :2200

defense : 2000

effect : when this card destroys a monster by battle increase this monster attack by 100,and one card face-down

now attack with shadow storm!

mike says not so fast! and activates his trap card darkness arua

type : quick-play

effect : when a dark dragon is attacked select one lv 4 or lower monster in your deck and summon it. then redirect the attack torwards it.

so now i summon dark dragon chick

type/dragon

level 4

attribute/dark

attack/1200

defense/2000

effect/when this car is destroyed as a result of battle.summon one monster with dark dragon in it's name to the field with attack of 1700 or less.

and now since my dragon was destroyed i get to summon dark dragon-shadow

type/dragon

level 3

attack/1400

defense/1200

effect/when this card specail summoned draw until your hand holds up to 4 cards

and since your battle phase was ended it's my turn.i summon dark dragon-blade cyber

type/dragon

level 5

attack/2300

defense/2100

effect/if you have more than 1 dark dragon monster on your side of the field,you can summon this card without sacrifes,if you do this pay 500 life points.in addtion when this card is sent to the graveyard by a card effect on your side of the field draw 1 card.

as mikes life points went down by 500.kyle activated his face-down cyber-summon

magic/quick-play

effect/you can only activate this card when your oppent pays life points,you may now summon cyber hero dragon-frimzsa

type/dragon

attack/4000

defense/4000

effect/by sending one card from your hand.you can deal 800 points of damage.

mike:but it's still my trun now i play darkness fusion

magic:countinous

effect/select 2 dark dragon or more monsters and send them to the graveyard to summon one dark dragon fusion

now i select my darkness dragon-shadow and my dark dragon-tricer to form

dark dragon-nova

level:9

attack/3000

defense/1200

effect/when this card battles with a dragon type monster reduce that monster attack to 0

then i play [pot of dragon]

type:normal

effect/remove the top 2 cards on your deck to draw 3 cards

Then i play fariy metoer crush and equip to my dragon then i play my last two cards,1. i remove my two dragons in my graveyard to summon dark dragon-ying/yang

level 8

atribute/dark

attack/2700

defense/2400

effect/this card only be summoned by removing two dark dragons from play.when this is summoned,once per turn may change the battle postion of 1 monster and deal 1000 points of damage

2.my last card will be dragon city-ragnarok

type/field

effect/when a dragon on your oppents side of field is destoryed by battle inflict 400 points of damage

first i use dark dragon-ying/yang effect to switch your cyber hero dragon to defense mode and then enter my battle phase

KYLE(LIFE POINTS/4000-600=3400)

NOW MY DRAGONS WILL FINISH YOU OFF!

ATTACK FIRST DARK DRAGON NOVA AGINST YOUR CYBER HERO DRAGON WHICH MEANS YOU LOSE.

just as the duel ended a speaker came on saying"CONGARULATIONS MIKE YOU ARE NOW IN CELTIC GREEN"WELCOME THE ACADMEY.

Mike walked over to kyle and said that he had a nice duel and that he wanted a rematch sometime.while talking he didn't notice there was a small camera watching that whole duel.

TO BE COUNTINUED

P.S I NEED SOME MORE CHARCTERS IDEAS

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE

name mike weber

deck S.D CYBER DECK

and his dark dragon deck

best card not sure yet

apperance looks like zane

background he recived this deck after his brother stole the armor hero deck from the hero-style acadmey,he's been searching for him since he was 7.

duel sprits :

phoneix hero-burst and dragon hero-burner

Name:kyle trusedale

Description:black hair,blue eyes,black coat

Deck:cyber hero

Best card:three of them cyber hero-magican and cyber hero-chimera,choas infernal dragon

Personality:he's nice if your nice to him,he's been ig champ 5 years running

background:unknown,although we do know his cousion is zane trusedale

nice chapters dude.here it is hope you like it.his duel spirt would probaly be choas infernal dragon.hopefully he can be added.cause with this deck when he duels it should make the duel very exciting.

name jake stark

deck B.E.S DECK

apperance red hair,blue eyes,scar on right eye

background:unkown

best card:B.E.S NERCO CORE

nick steiner

deck spellcasters/warrior

apperance green hair,brown eyes,a x scar on right hand

background:main rival of kyle

best cards:silent magican lv8 and silent swordsman lv7

kamon weber

deck armor hero deck

age 13

best card armor hero-aeon

background the brother of mike

apperance looks like yubel johan

sara johnson

deck:time heros

age 16

best card:time hero swordsman

background unknown,except for shes mikes girlfriend

apperance:brown long hair,brown eyes,white skin

tyler brown

apperance looks like syrus with brown hair

deck aeon armor deck

best card aeon buckshooter

andrew childers

apperance looks like martin mystrey

deck paladin deck

best card paladin choas-swordsman

riley MCcflin

deck invert DRAGON deck

apperance looks like zane trusdale

jay anderson

deck:diamond dragon deck

apperance looks like evil johan

villans

name dr.kolbos

deck reaper deck

apprance has a monical,red eyes,pointe ears(like the guy off of star trek),and green hair

name ray vatrz

deck demon deck

apperance look like yubel

name tyra meko

deck PHONEIX HERO/DRAGON HERO DECK

apperance:not sure yet!

name dr.stark

deck mage deck

apperance:looks like peagus

name chazz reko

deck choas demon deck

apperance looks like rex raptor

main villan

xin

deck werewolf deck

apperance looks like evil jaden

"The day started off like any other.but something was about to change"

"Mike you have something in the mail"!just then as mike heard this he sprung out his bed down the stairs and into the kichten."yeah mom",he said and she just handed him the mail and said read for yourself.so he opened up the letter it said

DEAR MIKE Weber

YOU HAVE BEEN EXCEPTED TO THE HERO AND CYBER ACADMEY,BUT BEACAUSE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING TESTS SCORES AND DUELING EXPERTES YOU MUST DUEL ONE LAST TIME BEFORE YOU ENTER.YOUR OPPENTS IS KYLE KASIER OTHERWISE KNOWN KYLE TRUSEDALE.IF YOU SHOULD WIN YOU WILL BE PLACED IN CELTIC GREEN AND LOSER OF DUEL WILL BE PLACED IN DRAGEN RED. YOUR DUEL IS AT 12:00 at the domino peir.

WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY

SIGNED CHANNCELOR CHRISTPHOER

Mike gave a quick glance at the clock it read 11:30.ya!shouted i over slept he darted out the door without any food but only his dark hero deck and his other his dark dragon deck and though of which deck he was gonna use.

so he dialed up his friends jay,riley,andrew on his cellphone and asked them what deck he should.they all said the dark dragon deck.

finally he meet up with kyle with only 2 minutes to spare.kyle said finally he made it to get the show on the road.

both of them activated thier duel disks and drew five

MIKE(LIFE POINTS/4000

KYLE(LIFE POINTS/4000

mike :i'll go first i summon dark dragon-tricer

type/dragon

level :3

attribute/dark

dark dragon-tricer attack/1200/defense/700/effect/when this card is summoned you may add one dark dragon card to your hand.and one card face-down end my turn.

kyle : now it's my turn i play polymeraztion and fuse cyber dragon and my cyber swordsman-zagar to form

cyber hero-shadowblade

type/dragon warrior

level 7

attribute : dark

attack :2200

defense : 2000

effect : when this card destroys a monster by battle increase this monster attack by 100,and one card face-down

now attack with shadow storm!

mike says not so fast! and activates his trap card darkness arua

type : quick-play

effect : when a dark dragon is attacked select one lv 4 or lower monster in your deck and summon it. then redirect the attack torwards it.

so now i summon dark dragon chick

type/dragon

level 4

attribute/dark

attack/1200

defense/2000

effect/when this car is destroyed as a result of battle.summon one monster with dark dragon in it's name to the field with attack of 1700 or less.

and now since my dragon was destroyed i get to summon dark dragon-shadow

type/dragon

level 3

attack/1400

defense/1200

effect/when this card specail summoned draw until your hand holds up to 4 cards

and since your battle phase was ended it's my turn.i summon dark dragon-blade cyber

type/dragon

level 5

attack/2300

defense/2100

effect/if you have more than 1 dark dragon monster on your side of the field,you can summon this card without sacrifes,if you do this pay 500 life points.in addtion when this card is sent to the graveyard by a card effect on your side of the field draw 1 card.

as mikes life points went down by 500.kyle activated his face-down cyber-summon

magic/quick-play

effect/you can only activate this card when your oppent pays life points,you may now summon cyber hero dragon-frimzsa

type/dragon

attack/4000

defense/4000

effect/by sending one card from your hand.you can deal 800 points of damage.

mike:but it's still my trun now i play darkness fusion

magic:countinous

effect/select 2 dark dragon or more monsters and send them to the graveyard to summon one dark dragon fusion

now i select my darkness dragon-shadow and my dark dragon-tricer to form

dark dragon-nova

level:9

attack/3000

defense/1200

effect/when this card battles with a dragon type monster reduce that monster attack to 0

then i play [pot of dragon]

type:normal

effect/remove the top 2 cards on your deck to draw 3 cards

Then i play fariy metoer crush and equip to my dragon then i play my last two cards,1. i remove my two dragons in my graveyard to summon dark dragon-ying/yang

level 8

atribute/dark

attack/2700

defense/2400

effect/this card only be summoned by removing two dark dragons from play.when this is summoned,once per turn may change the battle postion of 1 monster and deal 1000 points of damage

2.my last card will be dragon city-ragnarok

type/field

effect/when a dragon on your oppents side of field is destoryed by battle inflict 400 points of damage

first i use dark dragon-ying/yang effect to switch your cyber hero dragon to defense mode and then enter my battle phase

KYLE(LIFE POINTS/4000-600=3400)

NOW MY DRAGONS WILL FINISH YOU OFF!

ATTACK FIRST DARK DRAGON NOVA AGINST YOUR CYBER HERO DRAGON WHICH MEANS YOU LOSE.

just as the duel ended a speaker came on saying"CONGARULATIONS MIKE YOU ARE NOW IN CELTIC GREEN"WELCOME THE ACADMEY.

Mike walked over to kyle and said that he had a nice duel and that he wanted a rematch sometime.while talking he didn't notice there was a small camera watching that whole duel.

TO BE COUNTINUED

P.S I NEED SOME MORE CHARCTERS IDEAS

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE

name mike weber

deck S.D CYBER DECK

and his dark dragon deck

best card not sure yet

apperance looks like zane

background he recived this deck after his brother stole the armor hero deck from the hero-style acadmey,he's been searching for him since he was 7.

duel sprits :

phoneix hero-burst and dragon hero-burner

Name:kyle trusedale

Description:black hair,blue eyes,black coat

Deck:cyber hero

Best card:three of them cyber hero-magican and cyber hero-chimera,choas infernal dragon

Personality:he's nice if your nice to him,he's been ig champ 5 years running

background:unknown,although we do know his cousion is zane trusedale

nice chapters dude.here it is hope you like it.his duel spirt would probaly be choas infernal dragon.hopefully he can be added.cause with this deck when he duels it should make the duel very exciting.

name jake stark

deck B.E.S DECK

apperance red hair,blue eyes,scar on right eye

background:unkown

best card:B.E.S NERCO CORE

nick steiner

deck spellcasters/warrior

apperance green hair,brown eyes,a x scar on right hand

background:main rival of kyle

best cards:silent magican lv8 and silent swordsman lv7

kamon weber

deck armor hero deck

age 13

best card armor hero-aeon

background the brother of mike

apperance looks like yubel johan

sara johnson

deck:time heros

age 16

best card:time hero swordsman

background unknown,except for shes mikes girlfriend

apperance:brown long hair,brown eyes,white skin

tyler brown

apperance looks like syrus with brown hair

deck aeon armor deck

best card aeon buckshooter

andrew childers

apperance looks like martin mystrey

deck paladin deck

best card paladin choas-swordsman

riley MCcflin

deck invert DRAGON deck

apperance looks like zane trusdale

jay anderson

deck:diamond dragon deck

apperance looks like evil johan

villans

name dr.kolbos

deck reaper deck

apprance has a monical,red eyes,pointe ears(like the guy off of star trek),and green hair

name ray vatrz

deck demon deck

apperance look like yubel

name tyra meko

deck PHONEIX HERO/DRAGON HERO DECK

apperance:not sure yet!

name dr.stark

deck mage deck

apperance:looks like peagus

name chazz reko

deck choas demon deck

apperance looks like rex raptor

main villan

xin

deck werewolf deck

apperance looks like evil jaden

My recommendation would be to either put the card effects at the end or just state what they do, instead of having it in the story. Other than that good job.

P.S.: If you want to use my character feel free.

Name - Dag Fourone, just Dag usually

Age - 15

Deck Type - Gladial Beasts (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthr...133194&

Favourite Card - Gladial Beast Alexander

Duel Spirit - All (like the Neospacians) or just Secutor

Appearance - Brown hair, camo-cargo shorts and Dark-Grey Shirt. He where an old stone-looking duel-disk that goes up his arm to the shoulder.

Archived