A Kids World PT2

Master52394

This is for anyone that actually LIKED the first part which is still floating around on the forum. I know I didn't care about the grammar but once you read it tell me what you thought of the passage.... not the mistakes in grammer. Thank-you

All of a sudden we we’re under attack by a Fire Blast attack. The three of us sent out our Dragonites. Use Protect we all shouted. A big green veil of light surrounded the entire temple. The blaze of fire bounced off the light and soared up into the sky. That was a Fire Blast said Aaron. Wonder where it came from replied Kevin. My bad said a new trainer with a Magmar running after him. I am trying to learn how to control my Fire Blast but it’s not working so far. Will one of you have a battle with me so I can learn? I will said Kevin. One on one good with you? Fine with me replied the new trainer. I got Magmar what about you? Magmortar I choose you! Wow that’s the evolved form of Magmar. I know, that’s why I chose it. Go when you are ready Kevin stated. Magmar Smokescreen now! Concentrate Magmortar, when you hear it use Fire Punch. All of a sudden Magmortar’s fist caught on fire. He launched and fired the fist forward and struck down the Magmar. You use Fire Punch as well Magmar. Both combatants were evenly matched. Fire Blast Magmar! You as well Magmortar! Magmar had missed while Magmortar’s was straight on. Magmar was flat on its face. It was out cold. Well it looks as if I win. Looks like; well thanks anyways. Good luck with your training I said. Thanks, and thanks for all your help. I think it’s time that we move on to our next location as well. Where is it? I don’t know, the map doesn’t show it. That’s because you get the location from me. The next location is the Battle Ruins which lye in Mexico City, Mexico. Knowing that Frontier Brain she is probably in some ruins making a new discovery. Good luck finding her. See you later big brother. See ya later squirt. Well it looks as though we are off to Mexico City. How are we going to get there? We could walk I suppose. Please Brian, walk? I can have the family jet fly us down there. You can? I never knew you had money Aaron. Well I never liked that to be well known, otherwise all of the people at school would have either asked me for some or that would have influenced why they wanted to go out with me. So I had kept it a secret. Good point Aaron replied Kevin. So shall we board the plane? I have to heal Lapras and Arcanine. Don’t worry about it Brian, the jet has its own healing spa for the pokemon. Plus while we are enjoying the flight we can let our pokemon have a little fun outside of their pokeballs. While they are playing around we can discuss the strategy you can use against the next Frontier Brain. Well what are we waiting for asked Kevin? Let’s get going. The sooner we get there the sooner we get to watch you battle the next Frontier Brain. All aboard shouted the pilot of the plane as we arrived at the airport with our bikes. Shall I put them in the cargo hold Master Aaron? Just call me Aaron Geeves, and yes you may put them there. Oh I forgot to mention that this jet has its own battle field for special training. But what happens if an attack gets way outta control? There is a special material in the arena that stops the attack in its tracks… like a barrier if you shall. There is almost no way that that barrier can brake. Shall we board? Yeah I am dieing to let my pokemon out for a good time. Lapras and Arcanine need the rest anyways. This is the pokemon spa that I was telling you guys about earlier. Go ahead and let your pokemon out. GO EVERYBODY! Then I and Kevin did the same. Guys try not to travel anywhere. If you do we are right next door. See you guys later…. Enjoy the flight. Now to talk strategy. As we had said those very words all three of our Dragonites had come through the door and tried to sit up on our laps licking us. Dragonite get down we all commanded in a thorough tone. They had all got down and laid down right by our sides. What do you think the Frontier Brain’s pokemon are gonna be Brian asked Kevin? I don’t really know. Well she is an Archeologist, so she might have ground type pokemon such as a Golem or a Dugtrio. Maybe.. but that would be too easy. I think that she may be trying to distract us by using Ground pokemon for her research and then using a different type for the Frontier Challenges. You may be on to something. We will find out soon enough as it is. We are only 30 minutes from our destination… the Battle Ruins. Anyone wanna have a battle before the match asked Aaron? I’ll have a battle with ya. One on one? Sure. Let’s take the elevator to the lower level. Here we are. Brian would you be the referee? Sure I always wanted to bet he referee. This is a battle between Aaron and Kevin. Each trainer will use one pokemon. The battle will be over when one pokemon cannot continue to battle. Trainers ready? Yes. Yes. Then choose your pokemon. I choose Alakazam shouted Aaron. To my side Flareon. Let the battle begin! Go Alakazam, use Shadow Ball. A great ball of darkness deployed from the center of Alakazam and fired for Flareon. Dodge and use Fire Fang. Trying to get physical with me aye Kevin? Not gonna happen, Alakazam use Psychic. Send it right back. It’s a fire type move, it won’t affect me that much, so I shall use fire Blast, let it launch Flareon. The whole room began to get hotter. The fire fox the released its attack for Alakazam. Counter with Hyper Beam Alakazam! Both attacks collided. There was a sudden appearance of smoke after the attacks collided. When it cleared both pokemon fainted to their knees and then onto the ground. Both pokemon cannot continue battling; this match ends in a tie I had announced. Good game Kevin. Back at ya Aaron. Well it looks as though we are about to land in front of the Battle Ruins. Let’s get ready by gathering up the pokemon.

Archived