Supersonic1994's shop: Digital Hedgehog

supersonic1994

Welcome to my shop, this is my only and first shop I have. You may have seen me on Notsohandyman's shop, I still work there but I opened mine now.

Items you can order:

Pokemon Sprites:

I am new at recoloring pokemon but as more people order them and I recolor more I will be a pro someday at them.

Price: 1 rep or 10 points

Example: BlueVoltorb.png

Digimon Sprites:

These are hard to find, so just request a digimon and what colors and I can see if I have a sprite of it and if I will be able to recolor it. Again I new at recoloring Digimon so the first few may look a little funny.

Example: darkgreengaomon.gif

Price: 1 rep or 15 points because it is harder to recolor digimon sprites

Sonic Sprites

I have been recoloring these for a while. Just request a character and I will see if I have it and I can do the colors that you requested to recolor.

Example: GreenSilvertest.jpg

Price: 1 rep or 10 points.

Sonic Splicing

Newly added sonic splicing. Just pick two sonic characters and post them here. PAY ALL POINTS FOR SPLICING TO ACNERDZ. Example: tailmyhk9.png

Employees:

1. Supersonic1994

2. Acnerdz

Waiting List:

Waiting for payments

1. Notsohandyman (Acnerdz 10 points IF NOT PAID BY OCTOBER 1ST WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM SHOP!)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to my shop, this is my only and first shop I have. You may have seen me on Notsohandyman's shop, I still work there but I opened mine now.

Items you can order:

Pokemon Sprites:

I am new at recoloring pokemon but as more people order them and I recolor more I will be a pro someday at them.

Price: 1 rep or 10 points

Example: BlueVoltorb.png

Digimon Sprites:

These are hard to find, so just request a digimon and what colors and I can see if I have a sprite of it and if I will be able to recolor it. Again I new at recoloring Digimon so the first few may look a little funny.

Example: darkgreengaomon.gif

Price: 1 rep or 15 points because it is harder to recolor digimon sprites

Sonic Sprites

I have been recoloring these for a while. Just request a character and I will see if I have it and I can do the colors that you requested to recolor.

Example: GreenSilvertest.jpg

Price: 1 rep or 10 points.

Sonic Splicing

Newly added sonic splicing. Just pick two sonic characters and post them here. PAY ALL POINTS FOR SPLICING TO ACNERDZ. Example: tailmyhk9.png

Employees:

1. Supersonic1994

2. Acnerdz

Waiting List:

Waiting for payments

1. Notsohandyman (Acnerdz 10 points IF NOT PAID BY OCTOBER 1ST WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM SHOP!)

Archived