What's your dream deck

I would put my Chaos Deck back together.

yea me too! the ban-list and card limit is stupid why make a cardgame with cards you cant use? I had a chaos deck too but i traded some cards and others got stolen.. too bad :(

As everyone would run the same FTK deck. God, people are so stupid sometimes, lol.

yea me too! the ban-list and card limit is stupid why make a cardgame with cards you cant use? I had a chaos deck too but i traded some cards and others got stolen.. too bad :(

As everyone would run the same FTK deck. God, people are so stupid sometimes, lol.

As everyone would run the same FTK deck. God' date=' people are so stupid sometimes, lol.

[/quote']

who said i would use the same old cards? they are all gone.. ill would just buy new cards! something others wouldn't do! hehe ^^

As everyone would run the same FTK deck. God' date=' people are so stupid sometimes, lol.

[/quote']

who said i would use the same old cards? they are all gone.. ill would just buy new cards! something others wouldn't do! hehe ^^

This thread is stupid all because of your first post.

I would put 5 Pot of Greed cards in my deck.

The thread is about the cards you would but in your deck if there weren't any limitations.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD' date=' THEN DON'T POST ON HERE. GO IT? GOOD

No more needs to be said.

[/quote']

sometimes you've just got to ignore people like that.

He reminds me a of Yugiohmastta.

But that's not the point.

Maybe he's been having a bad day and needs a selfesteem boost by knocking other people down.

... or "truth" (as he might call it)

Well, Sartorius. He did say, go crazy if you want. So, that upstart goblin with exodia is a great idea! (if there were no banlists, or card limits!)

Lol.

Anyways,

I would put 3 sangans, 3 witch of black forests, and all pieces of exodia, 3 of each card. and cool spells! and traps! lol.

I'l post my proper deck later.

Archived