pokemon sprite dress up compitition

pppgggr

Hi im running a compition for pokemon sprites dressed up as another pokemon sprite. The judges will be judging on how well the sprite was made to look like another,how well the colors were done and how hard they were to make if if they look like they would be put together in a minute easiliy they will have no chance of winning. Sprites like this are good but are not winners.they are just some examples.there will be 3 teams team kanto team hoen and team sinnoh. Each team has to make a pokemon from another region look like one in their region. There will be 5 people on each team and as many roundsas it takes to get down to the winner. each round the team with the worst sprites will have to vote off a member.when we have enough contesteants we will start the contest. each contestant has 2 days to wip up a sprite. any player who has not turned in their sprite within the two days will be disqaulified. at bottom of screen there will be a list of contestants in each team.in final 2 rounds there will be a new post with the last 3 contestants called final 3. in the last 2 rounds me and the judges will decide who leaves.Well to see whos with you and who your competing against look at bottom of screen.you can tell me to put you on any team that has room.winner wins 40 points and free slices when ever they need them.

xnsoz6.jpg

Team kanto:

1.X-31 Fighter

2.~TwIsTeD~

Team hoen:

Team sinnoh

1.japio

Judges:

1.Me

Pm me to be a judge.

• 1 month later...

Archived