What do you think of my new card?

Mysty

This post will probably be updated when I make a card that doesn't go with any of my archetypes. BTW, an idea of a new archetype is developing in my head now, so look for my next post. Anyway, here is my latest card:

Foreseeing Shapeshifter

LIGHT Level 9 [spellcaster / Effect]

When this card attacks or is attacked, you can look at the top 3 cards of your Deck. If one of those cards is a monster card, you may send that card to the Graveyard. Put the cards not sent to the Graveyard on top of your Deck in any order. When a monster card is sent to the Graveyard this way, this card's name, Level, ATK, DEF, Type, and Attribute become the sent card's name, Level, ATK, DEF, Type, and Attribute, and this card gains the sent card's effects until end of turn.

ATK 0 DEF 0

Yes, I made it searchable for a reason. Tell me if you think it should have undefined ATK and DEF. If you do, though, tell me what ATK and DEF it should have as a default if the user decides not to use the ability. Also, check out these cards:

Mind-Eater cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-85516.html

Kingdom cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-83552.html

Easter Egg cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-83581.html

Bad Egg cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-83702.html

Stone-Wing cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-83708.html

Thanks for any comments and suggestions you give. See ya.

Well since it's a level 9 monster it should have either 2800 ATK & DEF or 3000 ATK & DEF. You may think these suggestions are too overpowered, but i'm giving you choices here. BTW, I thought of a Tuner monster and a Synchro Monster for you.

Shadow Wing

WIND / Level 3

[Winged-Beast/Tuner]

ATK/1300 DEF/1200

When this card is used as Synchro Material for Synchro Summoning a monster, Special Summon 2 "Shadow Wing Token"(s) (LV1/Winged-Beast/Tuner/ATK/500 DEF/500).

Shadow Wing Token

WIND / Level 1

[Winged-Beast/Tuner]

ATK/500 DEF/500

This card is Special Summoned by the effects of "Shadow Wing". If this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, increase your life points by 1000 and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

Shadow Falcon

WIND / Level 7

[Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect]

ATK/2600 DEF/1900

"Shadow Wing"+"1 or more non-Tuner monsters" When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower monster from your Graveyard and 1 LV2 or lower monster from your Deck. If a monster was Synchro Summoned on the same turn this card was Synchro Summoned, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro Summoned, increase your life points by 1000 and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

Well since it's a level 9 monster it should have either 2800 ATK & DEF or 3000 ATK & DEF. You may think these suggestions are too overpowered' date=' but i'm giving you choices here.

[b']In case you didn't notice, this card gets the ATK and DEF of the monster you find, if you find one, so I don't think that it needs 3000 ATK and DEF. 3000 ATK and DEF is a bit strong and not very searchable. After all, it's pretty funny to put this card out through Shining Angel. I think, though, that you gave a good effort on editing the card, and I respect that.[/b]

BTW, I thought of a Tuner monster and a Synchro Monster for you.

Shadow Wing

WIND / Level 3

[Winged-Beast/Tuner]

ATK/1300 DEF/1200

When this card is used as Synchro Material for Synchro Summoning a monster, Special Summon 2 "Shadow Wing Token"(s) (LV1/Winged-Beast/Tuner/ATK/500 DEF/500).

Shadow Wing Token

WIND / Level 1

[Winged-Beast/Tuner]

ATK/500 DEF/500

This card is Special Summoned by the effects of "Shadow Wing". If this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, increase your life points by 1000 and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

Technically, tokens don't have abilities. You have to write the effects of the token on the token creator, like this:

Shadow Wing

WIND Level 3 [Winged-Beast / Tuner]

When this card is used as Synchro Material for Synchro Summoning a monster, Special Summon 2 "Shadow Wing Token"(s) (LV1 / Winged-Beast / Tuner / ATK/500 DEF/500). When a "Shadow Wing Token" is used for a Synchro Summon, increase your Life Points by 1000 and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

ATK 1300 DEF 1200

That is how the card is supposed to be written.

Shadow Falcon

WIND / Level 7

[Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect]

ATK/2600 DEF/1900

"Shadow Wing"+"1 or more non-Tuner monsters" When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower monster from your Graveyard and 1 LV2 or lower monster from your Deck. If a monster was Synchro Summoned on the same turn this card was Synchro Summoned, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro Summoned, increase your life points by 1000 and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

Wow there! That's pretty good. BTW, I say "there" quite a bit after some words, like "Hi there" and "Wow there".

Archived