SIGHLOCKPLZTHX

Dark

[align=center]All Sprites and Images came from PokemonElite2000.

Pokémon Pyre

"Pokémon adrift,

Floating with their sorrows,

Unable to connect,

Nor able to destroy,

As we put them to the test,

In a never-ending battle,

We find ourselves without rest,

Wanting more than just some item,

These Pokémon rest and fight,

Unknowing of the dangers,

These Pokémon listen with might,

Not knowing they are not hollow,

The Pyre brings them light,

The Pyre brings them shelter,

They prepare for the fight,

The army enrages again...

And then some Trainers come,

Harnessing the power,

Unknowing the sorrow they cause,

All they want is to devour,

But one day, He stumbles upon,

A great disturbance in the air,

He fights and fights again,

But no one knows how he fares."

These are the stories of the untold and unknown. But the time has come when the Pyre is revealed to those who can harness it.

[spoiler=Chapter 0 : The Sinnoh Elite Four]

vsjamp.pngwioewk.png

Miike: I've got you right where I want you. It's time to end this. Never did I think I would be versing the Sinnoh Champion, especially now that we each have one Pokemon left! But, this battle is over. Say goodbye to your "Unbeatable" reputation!

Cyrus: I shant say goodbye to my reputation. And nor am I afraid of your last Pokemon. No matter what it is, it cannot stand up to my skill or my advantages. This stage was especially built for me, and now, it is your time to leave this stage. So go ahead, release your final Pokemon. I dare it of you.

Miike and Cyrus [in unison]: Go, finish this battle! Absol... be released!

Both Trainer's let loose a red and white Pokeball which hit the ground with an impact. The Pokeballs fluttered into the air and opened up with a light sparkle eminating from it. In the midst of the light, a black and white Pokemon was released from each Pokeball.

2luhiv.png

Miike: Whaa? How did we both release Absol's? No matter, I can easily take you down. Even if you do have the same Pokemon as I.

Cyrus: I, too, am surprised at this incident. But, nevertheless, I can easily take you down. Absol it the Pokemon of destruction. But it also requires specific tactics to use. I don't know how you got this far with it, but now, your Absol-playing ends here!

Miike: Go, Absol, use ExtremeSpeed, and follow it up with a Crunch!

Miike's Absol flew threw the air like an unnoticed spirit and hit the opposing Absol with great speed, 3 times. After landing back on the ground, Miike's Absol threw itself at the opposing Absol, mouth wide open.

Cyrus: Absol, dodge the Crunch. Then, use Night Slash.

Miike's Absol flung itself at the opposing Absol, but he swiftly moved out of harm's way. Cyrus' Absol jumped high into the air and spiraled towards the ground. His claws dug deep into Miike's Absol's body.

Miike: Haha, very smart of you, Cyrus. But then again, not as smart as this! Absol, use Sucker Punch!

Cyrus: Absol, dodge the Punch and use Swift!

Miike's Absol slowly walked up to the opposing Absol, disappeered and reappeered behind Cyrus' Absol. Miike's Absol used one of its four arms to send the other Absol flying. Cyrus' Absol tried to use Swift, but it was failing.

Miike: Time to finish this... Absol, use... ICE BEAM!

Miike's Absol stood its ground and opened its mouth. Released was a light blue ray which flew across the stadium to hit Cyrus' Absol. When the mist was gone, Cyrus' Absol was covered with icicles, and Cyrus threw his Pokeball and retrieved the fainted Absol.

Cyrus: Miike, that was a fantastic battle. Your Pokemon seem to have a connection with you, and I can see you can go far beyond Champion. You have a potential to reach greater heights, maybe even become the best Trainer. But for now, I congratulate you for becoming the newest Champion of the Sinnoh region.

Miike: Thanks, and I must admit, I still have a lot to learn. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn... and now Sinnoh? My dream is now fulfilled! I have became the Champion of all of the regions.

???: Not so fast, Miike. You say that you are the total Champion? You are wrong. You still have yet to endure the Pyre Region.

Miike: The Pyre Region? What in the world of Pokemon is that? I have never heard of it, nor have I seen it, pictures or by video!

???: The Pyre Region is a hidden region, which contains every single species of Pokemon known to man. Some say it was the first region. Some say it is dead. But you still have yet to see the horrors of this region. But enough about that. Continue talking with "Cyrus", and I'll meet you in the PokeCenter.

The man in the shadows slowly faded away. Miike received his certificate for becoming the Champion, and slowly made his way to the PokeCenter. He could not see the man, but one person approached him.

mj5xq8.png

Pheonix: Hello, Miike. We have met before, during your battle with Cyrus. Yes, how did it go? Did you get your certificate?

Miike: Yeah, it went great. I have the parcel right here. But what about the Pyre Region? It does not exsist!

Pheonix: My boy, how skeptical you are. I already have the plane waiting for us. We are flying to the Pyre Region. Now it is your choice, do you want to go, or not?

Miike: ...This is a tough decision. I will ask my mom and brother.

Pheonix: Very well, come outside and find the plane. I shall be waiting.

[spoiler=Chapter 1 : The Pyre Region]

[/align]

Archived