The All Consuming Fire!

Densarion

What type Should Raeith's new deck be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type Should Raeith's new deck be?

• Dragon
    • Warrior
    • Spellcaster
    • Beast/Beast-Warrior
    • Winged Beast/Insect
    • Fish/Sea Serpent/Aqua
    • Dinosaur/Reptile
    • Machine
    • Fairy
    • Rock
    • Light
    • Water
    • Earth
    • Wind

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, Duel Academy Courtyard

Morning, Duel Academy Courtyard[align=left]

Raeith: Yo, Sarion!! You should have seen what happened last night!!

Sarion: What happened Ray'?

Raeith: I dueled this pro guy! And I kicked his ass!!

Sarion: You serious?????

Raeith: No joke, I'm serious!

Sarion: Woahhhh, cool!!

Suddenly, something exploded in front of the two friends and two Volcanic Hammerers stepped out. They roared, and flaming duel disks appeared on their arms. They roared again and pointed at Raeith and Sarion.

Sarion: I hope that doesn't mean they want to duel!!

Raeith: I hope so too, but I think they do!!

Sarion: CALM!!OK, let's do this!!

They both pulled out their duel disks and the duel started.

Team A (Raeith and Sarion) LP: 8000

Team B (Volcanic Hammerer Tag Team) LP: 8000

Team A: Duel!!!!

Team B: Roooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Hammerer A: Roarrr [Draw]! Roarrrr Roarr Roarr [summon Volcanic Blaster in Attack Mode]!!!! Roar Rooooooaaaaarrrrr [Play Blaze Accelerator]!!!!! Roarrr[End turn]!!!!!!

Raeith: Ummm, OK...... My turn, Draw!!!!!! I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 in attack mode, now I play Level Up!!! So I sacrifice Horus LV4 to summon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6!!! That ends my turn!!

To Be Continued.....[/align]

Raeith: Ummm, OK...... My turn, Draw!!!!!! I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 in attack mode, now I play Level Up!!! So I sacrifice Horus LV4 to summon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6!!! That ends my turn!!

Ummm why did Raeith summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon.

And great chapter I can't wait to see Sarion's deck.

Lol, Sarion was supposed to have his turn second, not Raeith. Sorry about the screw-up. And a Horus card I made up.

Hammerer B: Roarrr [Draw]! Roarrrr Roarr Roarr [summon Volcanic Slicer in Attack Mode]!!!! Roar Rooooaaaarrrr Rooooooaaaaarrrrr [Destroy Blaze Accelerator to play Tri-Blaze acclereator]!!!!! Roarrr[End turn]!!!!!!

Raeith: Ok! Draw!! Let's start off nice and easy, with Petit Warrior, in attack mode (ATK: 1200 DEF: 500). Then I lay a facedown, that is all.

Hammerer A: Roarrr [Draw]! Roarrrr Roarr Rooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [Destroy Tri-Blaze Accelerator to summon, Volcanic Doomfire in Attack Mode]!!!!!!!!!! Roar Rooooaaaarrrr Rooooooaaaaarrrrr [Now Doomfire, attack his Petit Warrior]!!!!!!!!!!!

Volcanic Doomfire shot out a huge blast of lava, right at the small warrior. The warrior ducked behind it's shield.

Raeith: Monsters never learn... I activate a simple trap card called Magic Cylinder!! Simple but deadly. Say good by to 3000 of your lifepoints!!

Two cylinders appeared in front of Petit Warrior. The blast went into one of them, and then came straight out the other, this time headed for the Volcanic Hammerer. The blast hit one full on in the chest, and it smashed to the ground. Their lifepoints fell, before it slowly got up.

Team B LP: 8000 --> 5000

Hamerer A: Roarrr[End turn]!!!!!!

Sarion: My turn, draw!! Man, how I love, Level Up!!!!! So yet again, a sacrifice Horus LV6 to summon, Horus LV8!!! But I want to end this quickly, so I'm not stopping there!! I activate, Horus' Secret!! This lets be sacrifice Horus LV8 so I can summon, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV10 (ATK: 3800 DEF: 2200)!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now you have to remove from play all spell cards in your deck!! Now, Horus, attack his Doomfire!! Ultimate Flame Dragon Fury!!!!!!!!!!

The huge Black Dragon let out a huge fire ball from it's mouth and completely obliterated Volcanic Doomfire.

Team B LP: 5000 --> 4200

Sarion: I end.

Hammerer B: Roarrr [Draw]! Roarrrr Roarr [set one card facedown]!!!!!!!!!! Roarrr[End turn]!!!!!!

Reaith: You know Sarion, I'm gonna let you handle most of this. I'm only gonna help by fusing my three monsters to bring out my best card!!!!!!! Ultimate Paladin!!!!!!

The powerful paladin appeared yet again on the field, glowing brilliantly.

Raeith: Now, Paladin, attack that Blaster!!!

The paladin brought it's sword down and obliterated Volcanic Blaster.

Team B LP: 4200 --> 900

Raeith: That end my turn!

Hammerer A: Roarrr [Draw]! Roaarrrrr Roarr Roarr [summon Volcanic Blaster Again]!!!!! Roaarrrr Roarr Roarrrrrrr [Activate Monster Reborn, to bring back Volcanic Blaster]!!!!!!! Roarrrr Roarr Rooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [Now I sacrifice three Volcanic monsters to summon, Volcanic Dragon in Attack Mode] (ATK: 4000 --> 5000 DEF: 3000)!!!!!!!!!! Roar Rooooaaaarrrr Rooooooaaaaarrrrr [Now Dragon, attack his Ultimate Paladin]!!!!!!!!!!!

The paladin caught on fire and exploded. Raeith screamed as the flames burnt him.

Team A LP: 8000 --> 7500

Volcanic Dragon: ATK: 5000 --> 4500

Hammerer A: Rooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [Rooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued.......

A NEW CARD APPEARS

3168fr7.jpg

3168rl4.jpg

3168zf6.jpg

Sarion: My turn, Draw!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My, my, we really are a team for simple cards! I activate, Hammer Shot!!!

A huge hammer fell out of the sky and smashed Volcanic Dragon on the head.

Sarion: Now then, lets finish this!!! Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV10, attack their lifepoints directly!!!!!!!!!

The huge black dragon blasted the Volcanic Hammerer Tag Team. When the blast cleared, all that was left of the monsters where ashes, and two cards. Volcanic Hammerer and Volcanic Hammerer.

Raeith: Yes!!!! We did it!!!!!!! High-Five, Sar!!

Sarion looked at his Horus LV10

Sarion: I am sooo glad I found this!!

Raeith: Me too Sarion, me too!!

Speakers: YOUR ALL ON DETENTION!!!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raeith: Whoops, Crowler is reeeeeaaaallllly mad!!!! We'd better get to class right away!!!

And they raced of...

In the shadows, a man had been watching the whole thing..

Blade: Interesting duel. Raeith... Interesting Duel.....

To Be Continued......

I know, really short..... Well it's not like I can really have two duels in the same episode... I kinda had to end it there, you know what I mean? Good!!

Crowler: Now!!! What were you doing in the courtyard during class time, slacker?????

Raeith: Duel monster spirits sir.

Crowler: Deuling monster spirits???? I'm not going to believe that trick again!! Now really, what were you doing.

Raeith: I'm not lying Dr. Crowler!! We were dueling Volcanic Hammerers!!!

Crowler: Alright, I'm not going to argue, so instead, you have to duel for your freedom from DETENTION!!!!!!!!

Reaith: Alright, I'm fine with that!!

Crowler: Ok, the rules are: If you win, you and your friend go free from detention. If you lose, DETENTION OF THE WORST KIND!!!!!!!!!

Raeith: Ok, so who am I dueling?

Crowler: Oh, you'll see.........

Duel Arena, After Lunch

[align=left]

Raeith: Alright!! I'm ready to Duel!!!!!

A door opened on the other side of the Arena, and Dr. Crowler stepped into view.

Crowler: Meet your opponent, Raeith, ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Raeith: Hmph, fine, you don't scare me!!

Raeith/Crowler: Duel!!!!!!

Raeith LP: 4000

Crowler LP: 4000

Raeith: Because I'm the one who has anything to lose here, I'll go first!! Draw!!! I summon, Insane Ninja, in attack mode! Then I set one card facedown and end!!

To Be Continued.....

Short again, I know, look, I didn't get much time to do anything this time so ye...

A NEW CARD APPEARS

3168pq5.jpg[/align]

Crowler: My turn, Draw!!!! I summon, Ancient Gear Soldier, in attack mode!! Now I Special Summon Ancient Gear, in attack mode!! Now I activate Double Summon!!! So I sacrifice both my ancient gear monsters to summon the Legendary, Ancient Gear Golem!!!!!!!!!

Raeith: The bigger they are, the harder they fall...... I activate Trap Hole!!!!

Crowler:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raeith: That was too easy!!

Crowler:...........

A huge hole opened up underneath the giant machine, and fell in. The hole closed in over the top.

Crowler: Your turn......

Raeith: Draw!!! This is too easy!! I summon Petit Warrior, in attack. Now Insane Ninja!! Attack him directly!! Now attack again!!! Now, Petit Warrior, take him down!!!!!

The ninja ran swiftly toward Crowler and punched him twice in the face. Then the tiny warrior brought it's sword down on Crowler's head and the duel was over.

Crowler LP: 4000 --> 0

Crowler: *Groan*.........

Raeith: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You suck sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I RULE!!!!! I'M AWESOME!!!!!!! YE!!!!! GO ME!!! GO ME!!!!!!!! I ROCK!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little did he know, somehow, someday, this duel would completely back fire on him.......

To Be Continued.........

So Much Shortness!!!! But I really wanted to express how much Crowler SUCKS!!!!!!!! So there.....

Archived